HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 12

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-12-2013, 01:47 AM
  #26
Grounded Star
HUT Rookie Sensation
 
Grounded Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: YEG
Country: Canada
Posts: 533
vCash: 500
Ugh. Don't wanna sell my chara but if I can't get good to overpriced return on Lucic I'm gonna go back to being permapoor

Grounded Star is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 01:57 AM
  #27
presidentCarter
Waterbury Open?
 
presidentCarter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Worldwide
Country: Canada
Posts: 494
vCash: 500
What's your guys' overall level online in HUT? I just checked & I'm currently level 29...

presidentCarter is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 02:07 AM
  #28
Tommy Blue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9
vCash: 500
Anyone interested in a UT Legend Hasek (92 OVR)?
And what would be the market price?

Tommy Blue is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 02:08 AM
  #29
TheQuackAttack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 829
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Blue View Post
Anyone interested in a UT Legend Hasek (92 OVR)?
And what would be the market price?
Ps3 or 360?

TheQuackAttack is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 02:17 AM
  #30
Vikingstad
**** the King
 
Vikingstad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,189
vCash: 500
Repeat for anyone who hasnt seen:

Really interested in SOTW Anisimov if anyone has one. Paying around 40k for it.

PS3

Vikingstad is online now  
Old
03-12-2013, 02:18 AM
  #31
TheQuackAttack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 829
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravi83Oil View Post
Repeat for anyone who hasnt seen:

Really interested in SOTW Anisimov if anyone has one. Paying around 40k for it.

PS3
I should have one for you tomorrow. But your posts keep changing Let me know exactly what i'm getting in return. 40k pucks? 38,923? Obscure value? Let me know.

TheQuackAttack is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 02:34 AM
  #32
Vikingstad
**** the King
 
Vikingstad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,189
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheQuackAttack View Post
I should have one for you tomorrow. But your posts keep changing Let me know exactly what i'm getting in return. 40k pucks? 38,923? Obscure value? Let me know.
Il leave it at 40k. I was going to up it to 50k, but decided to spend 35k on the mega pack, in which the most valuable item was a +7 skate. so back down to 40k we are.

Vikingstad is online now  
Old
03-12-2013, 02:36 AM
  #33
TheQuackAttack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 829
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravi83Oil View Post
Il leave it at 40k. I was going to up it to 50k, but decided to spend 35k on the mega pack, in which the most valuable item was a +7 skate. so back down to 40k we are.
40k pucks? Not in players? Noted. Should have one tomorrow, as I said, if things work out.

TheQuackAttack is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 02:42 AM
  #34
Grounded Star
HUT Rookie Sensation
 
Grounded Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: YEG
Country: Canada
Posts: 533
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by presidentCarter View Post
What's your guys' overall level online in HUT? I just checked & I'm currently level 29...
I'm level 2...

Tried to play online tourneys a lot unsuccessfully during double pucks, but I've only been playing two weeks, and I'm a puck *****, so the limited rewards of online games when you can't find elite tourney games cause you're only level 2 makes it hard haha.

Does ghosting still help rack up the pucks even at normal puck gaining rates?

Grounded Star is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 02:53 AM
  #35
Tommy Blue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 9
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thequackattack View Post
ps3 or 360?
ps3

Tommy Blue is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 04:20 AM
  #36
Grounded Star
HUT Rookie Sensation
 
Grounded Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: YEG
Country: Canada
Posts: 533
vCash: 500
So I played the team of the week on superstar with a 3 star lineup and it didn't make me change lines, so I tried it again and it did the same. Interesting.

Anyone have the 3 non-current dark oilers jerseys on 360? PM me I'd like to get them.

P.s. just noticed my sotw Ben bishop is 56-9 with a goals against average says 0 and his save pct is .917.


Last edited by Grounded Star: 03-12-2013 at 04:26 AM.
Grounded Star is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 06:05 AM
  #37
Braeden
Registered User
 
Braeden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 534
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Star View Post
So I played the team of the week on superstar with a 3 star lineup and it didn't make me change lines, so I tried it again and it did the same. Interesting.

Anyone have the 3 non-current dark oilers jerseys on 360? PM me I'd like to get them.

P.s. just noticed my sotw Ben bishop is 56-9 with a goals against average says 0 and his save pct is .917.
I believe I have one of the jerseys. I'll take a look in the afternoon when I wakeup.

Braeden is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 08:33 AM
  #38
WingedWheel1988
The Captain
 
WingedWheel1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 305
vCash: 500
Thanks to you guys for your help yesterday! I think I did pretty good re-tooling my roster. It isn't a superstar team but I had some solid finds I think:

OEL- 900 pucks
JBou- Got him for less than 4k
Franzen- 200 pucks
Filppula- 900 pucks
Leddy- 200 pucks
Jake Gardiner- 200 pucks
Vermette- 600 pucks

My roster isn't impressive but at least I can compete:

Abdelkader[C](haha)-Filppula-Franzen
Grabner-Vermette-Hemsky
Anisimov-Weiss-Frolik
Burmistrov-Antropov-Clarkson

OEL-JBou(PHX)
Leddy-Niskinen
Gardiner-B.Smith

Luongo
Howard/Bishop

My roster feels a lot better speed wise, I was pumped to get vermette for 600 pucks if his going rate is around 4k. Late night stealing!

I only have 5k in pucks, any suggestions for wingers in that range? Looks like I have to either sell Luongo or play a bunch of games and get lucky in a pack..

WingedWheel1988 is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 08:53 AM
  #39
MattyB79
Registered User
 
MattyB79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 144
vCash: 500
on the app is there any way to see trade offers you may have for cards you are selling??

MattyB79 is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 09:04 AM
  #40
TheQuackAttack
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 829
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyB79 View Post
on the app is there any way to see trade offers you may have for cards you are selling??
From all i've heard? No.

TheQuackAttack is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 09:07 AM
  #41
MattyB79
Registered User
 
MattyB79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 144
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheQuackAttack View Post
From all i've heard? No.
damn im stuck at work trying to sell my RW-89ovl-stamkos on XBOX but of course cant see if im getting any trade offers

MattyB79 is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 09:20 AM
  #42
MovesLikeJagr
Registered User
 
MovesLikeJagr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Raleigh, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 147
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpikSandwich16 View Post
Thanks to you guys for your help yesterday! I think I did pretty good re-tooling my roster. It isn't a superstar team but I had some solid finds I think:

OEL- 900 pucks
JBou- Got him for less than 4k
Franzen- 200 pucks
Filppula- 900 pucks
Leddy- 200 pucks
Jake Gardiner- 200 pucks
Vermette- 600 pucks

My roster isn't impressive but at least I can compete:

Abdelkader[C](haha)-Filppula-Franzen
Grabner-Vermette-Hemsky
Anisimov-Weiss-Frolik
Burmistrov-Antropov-Clarkson

OEL-JBou(PHX)
Leddy-Niskinen
Gardiner-B.Smith

Luongo
Howard/Bishop

My roster feels a lot better speed wise, I was pumped to get vermette for 600 pucks if his going rate is around 4k. Late night stealing!

I only have 5k in pucks, any suggestions for wingers in that range? Looks like I have to either sell Luongo or play a bunch of games and get lucky in a pack..
You can get vanek for 5k probably, he's a bit slow, but a decent winger

MovesLikeJagr is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 10:14 AM
  #43
Edge of Sanity*
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,232
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpikSandwich16 View Post
Thanks to you guys for your help yesterday! I think I did pretty good re-tooling my roster. It isn't a superstar team but I had some solid finds I think:

OEL- 900 pucks
JBou- Got him for less than 4k
Franzen- 200 pucks
Filppula- 900 pucks
Leddy- 200 pucks
Jake Gardiner- 200 pucks
Vermette- 600 pucks

My roster isn't impressive but at least I can compete:

Abdelkader[C](haha)-Filppula-Franzen
Grabner-Vermette-Hemsky
Anisimov-Weiss-Frolik
Burmistrov-Antropov-Clarkson

OEL-JBou(PHX)
Leddy-Niskinen
Gardiner-B.Smith

Luongo
Howard/Bishop

My roster feels a lot better speed wise, I was pumped to get vermette for 600 pucks if his going rate is around 4k. Late night stealing!

I only have 5k in pucks, any suggestions for wingers in that range? Looks like I have to either sell Luongo or play a bunch of games and get lucky in a pack..
Pavelski. Fast, can score, excellent PKer, can get him real cheap. Or save up a few more pucks and grab Bobby Ryan or Evander Kane.

Edge of Sanity* is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 10:36 AM
  #44
PlayTheTrap
GM: 8 Cups/22 years
 
PlayTheTrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Country: Canada
Posts: 808
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Star View Post
I'm level 2...

Tried to play online tourneys a lot unsuccessfully during double pucks, but I've only been playing two weeks, and I'm a puck *****, so the limited rewards of online games when you can't find elite tourney games cause you're only level 2 makes it hard haha.

Does ghosting still help rack up the pucks even at normal puck gaining rates?
I don't ghost unless it's double pucks. I work the theory that each game costs me 400 pucks to play ( I buy the 20, 25 & 30 game contracts at 20/game. So one game is 20 players each losing a game.)

Ghosting will net you 500-600 a game. I'd recommend scoring 5 goals then letting the rest of the game ghost itself.

PlayTheTrap is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 10:43 AM
  #45
PlayTheTrap
GM: 8 Cups/22 years
 
PlayTheTrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Country: Canada
Posts: 808
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeghoul View Post
Pavelski. Fast, can score, excellent PKer, can get him real cheap. Or save up a few more pucks and grab Bobby Ryan or Evander Kane.
Pavelski is so versitile that I STILL have him as my 4th liner because of his PK ability.

PlayTheTrap is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 11:09 AM
  #46
spacemunky
Registered User
 
spacemunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,024
vCash: 500
I'm not one to spend time hunting for bargains but last night I was hooked on it. Started when Taylor Hall popped up for 5500 BIN followed by Marty St Louis at 3300. Got a few more after that and the kicker I went to spend the new pucks on Eric Staal and got him for 2500 BIN unused.

spacemunky is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 11:22 AM
  #47
PlayTheTrap
GM: 8 Cups/22 years
 
PlayTheTrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Country: Canada
Posts: 808
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemunky View Post
I'm not one to spend time hunting for bargains but last night I was hooked on it. Started when Taylor Hall popped up for 5500 BIN followed by Marty St Louis at 3300. Got a few more after that and the kicker I went to spend the new pucks on Eric Staal and got him for 2500 BIN unused.
E. Staal is a beast. He's got decent speed, sweet passing, can snipe and he's a tank on the PK.

PlayTheTrap is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 11:25 AM
  #48
PlayTheTrap
GM: 8 Cups/22 years
 
PlayTheTrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Country: Canada
Posts: 808
vCash: 500
I got a conundrum here. My centers are Spezza, Kesler, M. Richards and E. Staal. When I get Toews my centers will be complete, but I don't know who will be the odd man out between Richards and Staal.

Anyone care to weigh in?

PlayTheTrap is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 11:28 AM
  #49
spacemunky
Registered User
 
spacemunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,024
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayTheTrap View Post
E. Staal is a beast. He's got decent speed, sweet passing, can snipe and he's a tank on the PK.
That's what I am hoping

spacemunky is offline  
Old
03-12-2013, 11:32 AM
  #50
ChillX
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 221
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Blue View Post
Anyone interested in a UT Legend Hasek (92 OVR)?
And what would be the market price?
60-65k. Is it on buffalo? I'll trade

ChillX is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.