HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Flyers preparing to make a trade?

Old
03-13-2013, 02:55 AM
Giroux tha Damaja

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Giroux tha Damaja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihiliste View Post
I'm a big fan of Coburn's skillset but I find that he's very similar to EJ in that the offensive tools are there but for whatever reason the production isn't. After giving up Stewart and Shattenkirk for a guy like that in EJ I don't think we can afford to make another risky trade like that for Coburn. I don't think we could realistically add much to our 1st but I understand that Philly would have no reason to do a trade like that.
That's Coburn in a nutshell. I wonder if it's his head sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bieber fever View Post
Holmgrem is looking to make a trade ? Shocking ! Probaly something for luongo or JBow
Beibs!? What up player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuioIklo View Post
Contracts could be for random signings (college players), but the fact that Gus has been loaned to ADK (haven't seen anything about it yet though) makes it interesting. Why would they loan him if there isn't someone coming to take his spot? Unless they want Foster to play.
I thought Gus looked pretty good. This team has no patience. No wonder they can't develop a defenseman to save their hides.

Giroux tha Damaja is offline   Reply With Quote