HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Ryan Miller on trading block (Millard - Tampa Bay inquiring)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-30-2013, 01:20 AM
  #626
McTank
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,829
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit3119 View Post
Mike Smith for Ryan Miller.....
Add martin hanzal

McTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 02:06 AM
  #627
Puckgenius*
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: At the rink
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,558
vCash: 500
To edm: Ryan miller and tyler myers
to buf: Sam gagner, devon dubnyk, theo peckham and 1st

Puckgenius* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 03:05 AM
  #628
lovemynephews
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Tampa Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 66
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Just heard Nick Kypreos, during intermission of Canucks game, say Ryan Millers days in Buffalo over. Would like to trade him at deadline, but may need to wait till offseason.

@JasonPHT: According to @RealKyper during Nucks-BJs intermission, Ryan Miller's "days are numbered in Buffalo." Just passing it along...
Miller is not going anywhere.

lovemynephews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 03:08 AM
  #629
lovemynephews
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Tampa Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 66
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckgenius View Post
To edm: Ryan miller and tyler myers
to buf: Sam gagner, devon dubnyk, theo peckham and 1st
Why does everyone think that Tyler Myers is going to be traded? This whole team is having a bad season and Miller also is not the problem. Regier needs to go.

lovemynephews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 07:05 AM
  #630
tsujimoto74
Moderator
 
tsujimoto74's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Virginia
Country: United States
Posts: 10,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckgenius View Post
To edm: Ryan miller and tyler myers
to buf: Sam gagner, devon dubnyk, theo peckham and 1st
Thanks for the laugh.

tsujimoto74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 07:23 AM
  #631
CaptPantalones
Registered User
 
CaptPantalones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Buffalo, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 4,514
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemynephews View Post
Miller is not going anywhere.
Will put good money down he's not a sabre to start next season

CaptPantalones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 07:32 AM
  #632
Digable5
Registered User
 
Digable5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: B-Lo
Country: United States
Posts: 3,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemynephews View Post
Miller is not going anywhere.
Why? Does Tampa play their first game after the deadline in Buffalo?

I think Buffalo is looking to get Bernier as part of a deal with LA. They won't make it until thay find a home for Miller. I think Miller is gone at the deadline.

Digable5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 07:42 AM
  #633
JayQueensNY88*
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,185
vCash: 500
To NYR.. Miller,Stafford and Vanek
To Buff... Biron,Boyle ,Asham,Pyatt and 3 2nd rounders

If that's not fair enough Buff can add in a 1st rounder,since NYR has given more pieces

JayQueensNY88* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 07:45 AM
  #634
Digable5
Registered User
 
Digable5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: B-Lo
Country: United States
Posts: 3,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayQueensNY88 View Post
To NYR.. Miller,Stafford and Vanek
To Buff... Biron,Boyle ,Asham,Pyatt and 3 2nd rounders

If that's not fair enough Buff can add in a 1st rounder,since NYR has given more pieces
And I think this is being kind.

Digable5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 07:49 AM
  #635
JayQueensNY88*
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,185
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digable5 View Post
And I think this is being kind.
Ok fine. NYR adds Thomas and Bourque and Buff adds a 3rd and 4 th rounder to the pot to the mix lets stir it up baby

JayQueensNY88* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 07:53 AM
  #636
boots electric
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 1,265
vCash: 500
Just when I think I've seen the worst trade proposal...

There is always more, and it is always worse

boots electric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 08:27 AM
  #637
JayQueensNY88*
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,185
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by boots electric View Post
Just when I think I've seen the worst trade proposal...

There is always more, and it is always worse
Ok fine,how's this

NYR Lundqvist,Gaborik and Kreider
Buff Miller,Ott & Kaleta and 5throunder in 2016

If NYR hasn't given enough then they can add a 2014 1st rounder and McIlrath

JayQueensNY88* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 10:02 AM
  #638
tsujimoto74
Moderator
 
tsujimoto74's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Virginia
Country: United States
Posts: 10,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayQueensNY88 View Post
To NYR.. Miller,Stafford and Vanek
To Buff... Biron,Boyle ,Asham,Pyatt and 3 2nd rounders

If that's not fair enough Buff can add in a 1st rounder,since NYR has given more pieces


Counter: Kaleta, Enroth, Hecht, and 3 2nds for Nash, Lundqvist, and Hagelin

tsujimoto74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 10:50 AM
  #639
sabrescupbound
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 928
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayQueensNY88 View Post
Ok fine,how's this

NYR Lundqvist,Gaborik and Kreider
Buff Miller,Ott & Kaleta and 5throunder in 2016

If NYR hasn't given enough then they can add a 2014 1st rounder and McIlrath
Don't understand the Miller for Lundqvist swap but
Buffalo might listen to

NYR Lundqqvist, Gaborik, 2013 1st,

Buffalo Miller, Pominville, Kaleta, 2013 3rd

sabrescupbound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 10:56 AM
  #640
slappipappi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,685
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OurGocIsAnAwesomeGoc View Post
Columbus or Edmonton should be all over this, if true.
Columbus?

BoBo is playing great, and is much younger and cheaper. He's under team control for a number of years.

Miller is one year from UFA and has a huge cap hit. He's also been terrible.

slappipappi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 11:00 AM
  #641
Timbo Slice
Tank Nation
 
Timbo Slice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Rochester
Country: United States
Posts: 15,714
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrescupbound View Post
Don't understand the Miller for Lundqvist swap but
Buffalo might listen to

NYR Lundqqvist, Gaborik, 2013 1st,

Buffalo Miller, Pominville, Kaleta, 2013 3rd
Wow, yours guyses' sarcasm meters are severely broken today, apparently. Dude has been kidding since his first post. Obviously.

Timbo Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 11:04 AM
  #642
sabresfan129103
Registered User
 
sabresfan129103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Amherst, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 17,054
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayQueensNY88 View Post
To NYR.. Miller,Stafford and Vanek
To Buff... Biron,Boyle ,Asham,Pyatt and 3 2nd rounders

If that's not fair enough Buff can add in a 1st rounder,since NYR has given more pieces
We should probably throw Hodgson in there as well, to make it fair and all.

sabresfan129103 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 11:08 AM
  #643
CreeksideStrangler
Registered User
 
CreeksideStrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: London, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,261
vCash: 500
Gunner, kulemin, 1st for miller (as long as he resigns)

CreeksideStrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 12:44 PM
  #644
CreeksideStrangler
Registered User
 
CreeksideStrangler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: London, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,261
vCash: 500
Gunner, kulemin, 1st for miller (as long as he resigns)

CreeksideStrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 12:51 PM
  #645
CraniumCram
Beasts of the East
 
CraniumCram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Western NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,645
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeksideStrangler View Post
Gunner, kulemin, 1st for miller (as long as he resigns)
I'd consider it, but I don't see Miller going anywhere unless we acquire a young goalie to tandem with Enroth.

CraniumCram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 02:11 PM
  #646
Digable5
Registered User
 
Digable5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: B-Lo
Country: United States
Posts: 3,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cramdizzl View Post
I'd consider it, but I don't see Miller going anywhere unless we acquire a young goalie to tandem with Enroth.
Miller's got to go first. We have Enroth to fill the role with an experienced AHL goalie to temporarily serve as the backup and two goalies in the AHL and ECHL to cover for the loss. If we are waiting to add another goalie, every team will know we have to trade Miller and the asking price drops.

Like I think I said earlier in this thread, I strongly believe Miller is the next shoe to drop for the Sabres that leads to more changes that includes acquiring another young goalie. Let's say Bernier.

Digable5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 02:18 PM
  #647
JayQueensNY88*
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,185
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsujimoto74 View Post


Counter: Kaleta, Enroth, Hecht, and 3 2nds for Nash, Lundqvist, and Hagelin
Perfect I'd do it in a minute

JayQueensNY88* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 02:20 PM
  #648
JayQueensNY88*
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,185
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo Slice View Post
Wow, yours guyses' sarcasm meters are severely broken today, apparently. Dude has been kidding since his first post. Obviously.
Timbo,you r one of the only few with a brain on here,lol,cheers man,if I knew ya,I'd buy ya a beer or a protein shake,whatever your thing is

Ppl here are way to uptight,this is why I been on and off here since 2003

JayQueensNY88* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 02:20 PM
  #649
Djp
Registered User
 
Djp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Seattle,WA
Posts: 6,855
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digable5 View Post
Miller's got to go first. We have Enroth to fill the role with an experienced AHL goalie to temporarily serve as the backup and two goalies in the AHL and ECHL to cover for the loss. If we are waiting to add another goalie, every team will know we have to trade Miller and the asking price drops.

Like I think I said earlier in this thread, I strongly believe Miller is the next shoe to drop for the Sabres that leads to more changes that includes acquiring another young goalie. Let's say Bernier.

No....if the trade miller first that increases their need for goalie in a future trade and teams know that....

Either miller is dealt with a goalie coming back or they first Deal for a goalie by trading other players....then miller is dealt.

Djp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 02:23 PM
  #650
Digable5
Registered User
 
Digable5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: B-Lo
Country: United States
Posts: 3,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djp View Post
No....if the trade miller first that increases their need for goalie in a future trade and teams know that....

Either miller is dealt with a goalie coming back or they first Deal for a goalie by trading other players....then miller is dealt.
I disagree. Enroth could easily fill the starter role. I would trade Miller without getting another goalie, but if we could get a Bernier type in a follow up trade, all the better.

Digable5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.