So the tier II bantam team I coach just won our district championship. Only to find out that our region doesn't send a representative to nationals. SUCKS but so so so proud of them. Finished the year 47-3-2 and couldn't have asked for better kids. What a ride.
I take back anything nice I may have said about Linux on the desktop lately.
My installation is falling apart by the day.
- Can't use both my monitors anymore
- Before that, even when both were working, I couldn't get the native resolutions set for both without major display artifacts
- Getting slower and slower each day
- Alt-tab stopped working for switching between applications
- After a day or two, I can't open new apps anymore, I just get a forking error
Piece of ****, at best. I'm probably going to just install Win 7 on my workstation here.