Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Islanders
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

NVMC Entertainment

03-16-2013, 06:10 AM
vCash: 500
NVMC Entertainment

Ringing Brothers and Barnum and Bailey ( not Josh ) Circus is in town. It was nice to see
The old barn rockin last night.My family of 6, section 218 row f, only 90 dollars. Popcorn, cotton candy with circus hat on top,pretzel, water, 2 gatorades, 2 spinning circus toys, and parking 100 dollars.
The looks on the kids faces priceless. My wife sitting 6 seats away from me, extra priceless.
Absolutely I recommend if you can get there. At an hour before show you can go downstairs
And see the animals. The show was 730-945 pm with a 15 min break in the middle so you can buy stuff I mean use the rest room. Possibly on the weekend there are multiple shows throughout the day.
Just watch out for the animal activists at the gates. I don't ever remember that before.

Sparksrus3 is online now   Reply With Quote