HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

3/14/13 Pass Around The Pi! Panthers @ Boston

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-14-2013, 09:24 PM
  #176
JP Mick
Two Gallants
 
JP Mick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Homestead, FL
Posts: 5,158
vCash: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeVision View Post
I hate this for multiple reasons.

Elaborate man!

JP Mick is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 09:26 PM
  #177
Inquisition13
Registered User
 
Inquisition13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 58
vCash: 500
Dear Brian Campbell,

You're hot garbage.

Love,

The Unsilent majority

Inquisition13 is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 09:28 PM
  #178
JP Mick
Two Gallants
 
JP Mick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Homestead, FL
Posts: 5,158
vCash: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisition13 View Post
Dear Brian Campbell,

You're hot garbage.

Love,

The Unsilent majority
Arrgh...

JP Mick is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 09:35 PM
  #179
Panthers607
#CatsAreComing
 
Panthers607's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,480
vCash: 500
Caps won. Columbus in OT.

Panthers607 is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 09:35 PM
  #180
Ghoste
#CatsAreComing
 
Ghoste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: San Diego, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,406
vCash: 500
Look at that! Caps comeback to win. Good job boys!

-ghoste

Ghoste is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 09:38 PM
  #181
Inquisition13
Registered User
 
Inquisition13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Country: United States
Posts: 58
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Mick View Post
Arrgh...
You disagree? Would you like me to elaborate on all the things he does wrong as a DEFENSIVE positional player? Things that he was better at(but still not adequate) last year? I realize he has his fans...but try to see through the rose-colored lenses.

Inquisition13 is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 09:40 PM
  #182
Blad Meaning Gud
Yu - Behr - Doe
 
Blad Meaning Gud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,905
vCash: 500
Dineen starting to bother me

Blad Meaning Gud is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 09:45 PM
  #183
angry_treefrog
Moderator
#CatsAreComing
 
angry_treefrog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Country: Canary Islands
Posts: 7,061
vCash: 500
Team is -38.

Next closest is -15.

__________________




angry_treefrog is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 09:53 PM
  #184
Panthersfan1989
#CatsAreComing
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: S. Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 1,422
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudbranson4Prez View Post
Dineen starting to bother me
agreed. But I keep trying to give him a pass since the roster is decimated.

Panthersfan1989 is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 10:09 PM
  #185
JP Mick
Two Gallants
 
JP Mick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Homestead, FL
Posts: 5,158
vCash: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisition13 View Post
You disagree? Would you like me to elaborate on all the things he does wrong as a DEFENSIVE positional player? Things that he was better at(but still not adequate) last year? I realize he has his fans...but try to see through the rose-colored lenses.
He has never been the best defensive D-man in the game, and he never will be. He needs a solid defensive core to fall back on so he can work his offensive game. He hasn't had that this season at all.

JP Mick is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 10:12 PM
  #186
JP Mick
Two Gallants
 
JP Mick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Homestead, FL
Posts: 5,158
vCash: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudbranson4Prez View Post
Dineen starting to bother me
Por que?

JP Mick is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 10:14 PM
  #187
Ghoste
#CatsAreComing
 
Ghoste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: San Diego, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,406
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by angry_treefrog View Post
Team is -38.

Next closest is -15.
Someone should tell them that the league DID NOT approve the proposed rule where a team gets an extra lottery ball for every minus goal differential.

-ghoste

Ghoste is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 10:19 PM
  #188
gizmo12688
#CatsAreComing
 
gizmo12688's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 6,739
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudbranson4Prez View Post
Dineen starting to bother me
What exactly did he do?

gizmo12688 is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 10:43 PM
  #189
JP Mick
Two Gallants
 
JP Mick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Homestead, FL
Posts: 5,158
vCash: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoste View Post
Someone should tell them that the league DID NOT approve the proposed rule where a team gets an extra lottery ball for every minus goal differential.

-ghoste
Dammit! I'm sure that was Tallon's plan.

JP Mick is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 10:50 PM
  #190
BlindRefs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 69
vCash: 500
Have not been around here in a while, but am I the only one that hears some guy whistling "Sweet Georgia Brown" every time the other team has the puck? It's like we're the Washington Generals of Hockey!
Matthias' goal was great though.


(Generals & song = Harlem Globetrotters)

BlindRefs is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 10:51 PM
  #191
Erick*
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Broward, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 13,237
vCash: 500
I'll be honest.

I've only watched portions of the last six games. And really, I've watched zero of the past 3-4 games.

I thought I'd have more interest, but I've basically had no interest since Markstrom was called up (has nothing to do with him, just coincidence). I refuse to watch a Scott Clemmensen start, especially.

Only 20 games left. This season can't end soon enough.

Erick* is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 11:05 PM
  #192
pantherbot
Registered User
 
pantherbot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 999
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianPanther View Post
Matthias looks like he's been sniffing the booger soogah tonight, some of the faces he's made after his goal and then when he was icing his wrist.

hahaha ok i noticed that too!

pantherbot is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 11:11 PM
  #193
PanthersHockey1
Bond.
 
PanthersHockey1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Palm Trees
Country: United States
Posts: 6,228
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erick View Post
I'll be honest.

I've only watched portions of the last six games. And really, I've watched zero of the past 3-4 games.

I thought I'd have more interest, but I've basically had no interest since Markstrom was called up (has nothing to do with him, just coincidence). I refuse to watch a Scott Clemmensen start, especially.

Only 20 games left. This season can't end soon enough.
same its like were back in the lockout.

PanthersHockey1 is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 11:11 PM
  #194
IceManCat
#CatsAreComing
 
IceManCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Miami
Country: United States
Posts: 2,163
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindRefs View Post
Have not been around here in a while, but am I the only one that hears some guy whistling "Sweet Georgia Brown" every time the other team has the puck? It's like we're the Washington Generals of Hockey!
Matthias' goal was great though.


(Generals & song = Harlem Globetrotters)

Could it be "sweet caroline"? Bostonian's sing it at the end of games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWq_YojjFmM

IceManCat is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 11:31 PM
  #195
BlindRefs
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 69
vCash: 500
no, "Sweet Georgia Brown" in my head
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq79iVVwJ1A
It's like the Panthers are the Washington Generals and the other team, whoever they are that night, are the Harlem Globetrotters. Just totally outplaying the panthers silly. Just like the 5 on 5 goal today that looked more like a 5 on 3. Just make it look so easy, like they are the Globetrotters when they play the Panthers.

BlindRefs is offline  
Old
03-14-2013, 11:47 PM
  #196
Panteras
perennial loser
 
Panteras's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Television sky
Country: United States
Posts: 7,686
vCash: 500
people blaming Dineen, I mean, have you seen our roster?

Panteras is offline  
Old
03-15-2013, 01:15 AM
  #197
Beezeral
Registered User
 
Beezeral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 2,437
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panteras View Post
people blaming Dineen, I mean, have you seen our roster?
Exactly. Santorelli has been playing every game almost the entire season. That should tell you all you need to know.

Beezeral is offline  
Old
03-15-2013, 01:38 AM
  #198
Laus723
#CatsAreComing
 
Laus723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 27,483
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisition13 View Post
Dear Brian Campbell,

You're hot garbage.

Love,

The Unsilent majority
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquisition13 View Post
You disagree? Would you like me to elaborate on all the things he does wrong as a DEFENSIVE positional player? Things that he was better at(but still not adequate) last year? I realize he has his fans...but try to see through the rose-colored lenses.
Lol. Wowza

Laus723 is offline  
Old
03-15-2013, 01:41 AM
  #199
KittysGotClaws
We See Red
 
KittysGotClaws's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: N of BB&T
Country: United States
Posts: 1,979
vCash: 500
In my mind, Brian Campbell is still a stud. He's on the ice a ton, which means he's going to look great in a great season, and terrible in a terrible season. I guarantee you if we bounce back next season, it'll be in large part because of him, and everybody will be singing his praises again. He's a great player, IMO.

KittysGotClaws is offline  
Old
03-15-2013, 01:52 AM
  #200
RainingRats
Registered User
 
RainingRats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 10,954
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittysGotClaws View Post
In my mind, Brian Campbell is still a stud. He's on the ice a ton, which means he's going to look great in a great season, and terrible in a terrible season. I guarantee you if we bounce back next season, it'll be in large part because of him, and everybody will be singing his praises again. He's a great player, IMO.
I really think Campbell has given up on this season. He seems to get worse each game. He doesn't communicate with anyone on the ice and his head isn't in the game, imo.

RainingRats is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:40 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.