HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hawks at Stars - Mar 16, 2013

Old
03-16-2013, 12:36 PM
BobbyJet

vCash: 500
Hawks at Stars - Mar 16, 2013

It seems the enthusiasm of creating the GDT has expired now that the streak is over.

Dallas has been finding it difficult to bulge the twine lately, hence I look for another low scoring nail biter.

Here are some random thoughts going in:
It will be interesting to see if Q shuffles the top 6 to try and generate more offence while sticking to the defense first philosophy. I'd love to see Hayes pop one tonight; his window of opportunity is likely to be a short one as Sharp is generally a quick healer. I also wonder about Carcillo - I think we could use his presence. Will he dress? Is his knee still tender?

BobbyJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-16-2013, 12:41 PM
ChiGuySez
Showtime

vCash: 500
Boys must win again. Anaheim remains right on the Hawks tail. Ideally the Ducks and Vancover get seeded together.

I'll be out tonight so maybe someone will step up for the GDT. Otherwise this is it.

ChiGuySez is offline   Reply With Quote