HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Hockey Fights
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Hockey Fights Discuss and rate hockey fights and fighters of today and from the past. Videos welcome!

Zach Bogosian vs Korbinian Holzer fight . Mar 16, 2013

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-16-2013, 06:58 PM
  #1
MrH4bs
Registered User
 
MrH4bs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 712
vCash: 500
Zach Bogosian vs Korbinian Holzer fight . Mar 16, 2013


MrH4bs is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 07:09 PM
  #2
MichiganWolverines
Big Mac Attack
 
MichiganWolverines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,660
vCash: 500
Wow, what a beating.

MichiganWolverines is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 08:39 PM
  #3
Smokey McCanucks
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,937
vCash: 500
What the hell did I just watch? I'm laughing but I don't know why. Did we just smoke salvia? That's an inside joke.

Smokey McCanucks is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 10:56 PM
  #4
Milan the God*
king karlsson
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,806
vCash: 860
Bogosian destroys him. Wow.

Milan the God* is offline  
Old
03-16-2013, 11:32 PM
  #5
Ziggy66
Registered User
 
Ziggy66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Killarney, MB
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,984
vCash: 50
Bogo is like a pitbull lol. Pretty one sided.

Ziggy66 is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 01:47 AM
  #6
Duffman955
Registered User
 
Duffman955's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,724
vCash: 500
Kane talks a lot of smack but runs like a pansy when he gets called out. If you aren't going to back it up, dont take runs at people every shift

Duffman955 is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 02:48 AM
  #7
Kulleroinen
Oilers!
 
Kulleroinen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Country: Finland
Posts: 2,700
vCash: 500
The guy was picking his gloves and that coward went for him. What a joke.

Kulleroinen is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 09:26 AM
  #8
Mr Manks
Do it for Rundblad
 
Mr Manks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 386
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulleroinen View Post
The guy was picking his gloves and that coward went for him. What a joke.
Give me a break. Holzer dropped them with Kane but Kane did not want to fight. It was one teammate sticking up for another

Mr Manks is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 09:35 AM
  #9
allan5oh
#Dive4Five #31Buyout
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6,409
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman955 View Post
Kane talks a lot of smack but runs like a pansy when he gets called out. If you aren't going to back it up, dont take runs at people every shift
Reminds me of a certain Maple Leafs captain...

allan5oh is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 09:44 AM
  #10
allan5oh
#Dive4Five #31Buyout
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6,409
vCash: 50
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/spo...198652641.html

Quote:
Asked why he didn't fight, Kane said: "We were just battling down low and the next thing I know, he just dropped his gloves. I saw the referee's hand go up so I said, 'Why would I? I'll take the power play.' Then Bogo came in and finished him off pretty good."

When he got to his feet and skated to the penalty box, Holzer was chirping and clapping his hands mockingly in Bogosian's direction.

What was he saying?

"I don't know," Kane replied. "I couldn't understand what he was saying. He had some marbles in his mouth."

allan5oh is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 10:21 AM
  #11
IAmBobo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 88
vCash: 500
Kane is a ***** like usual, even Scrivens the goalie called him one hahaha

What a clean fight. Holzer trying to pick up his gloves and Bogosian jumps him.

IAmBobo is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 10:57 AM
  #12
Hennig
It was 4-1.
 
Hennig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,444
vCash: 1684
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBobo View Post
Kane is a ***** like usual, even Scrivens the goalie called him one hahaha

What a clean fight. Holzer trying to pick up his gloves and Bogosian jumps him.
Ya Bogosian jumped him, but its not like he started throwing punches right away, he gave Holzer a couple seconds to realize what was going on then started to throw down. What was Holzer expecting to happen when you **** with the jets star player? I still don't understand why Holzer didn't throw any pinches though, he had some good opportunities to punch Bogo, but instead just stood their and ate fist.

Great trade off for the leafs though, actually anytime Holzer is off the ice for 5 mins its a great trade off for the buds.

Hennig is online now  
Old
03-17-2013, 11:02 AM
  #13
Hennig
It was 4-1.
 
Hennig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,444
vCash: 1684
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBobo View Post
Kane is a ***** like usual, even Scrivens the goalie called him one hahaha

What a clean fight. Holzer trying to pick up his gloves and Bogosian jumps him.
Ya Bogosian jumped him, but its not like he started throwing punches right away, he gave Holzer a couple seconds to realize what was going on then started to throw down. What was Holzer expecting to happen when you **** with the jets star player? I still don't understand why Holzer didn't throw any pinches though, he had some good opportunities to punch Bogo, but instead just stood their and ate fist.

Great trade off for the leafs though, actually anytime Holzer is off the ice for 5 mins its a great trade off for the buds.

Hennig is online now  
Old
03-17-2013, 11:14 AM
  #14
TieClark
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,049
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by allan5oh View Post
Reminds me of a certain Maple Leafs captain...
You mean the one that fought on Tuesday?

This was a really weird fight. Holzer wanted to go with Kane, Kane refused, Holzer goes to pick up his gloves, Bogosian comes flying in throwing a flurry of shots, Holzer then gets up clapping... I'm not sure what happened.

TieClark is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 11:34 AM
  #15
Fuelled by Passion
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 565
vCash: 500
Seriously some comments here are joke. What would happened if let's say Stuart would challenge Kessel or Lupul to fight? Would it be good trade for the leafs? Off course not, but that's ok to challenge Kane if you're Holzer I guess. But when Bogo shows up a big "hero" just eat all the punches throwing at him one by one. It is not only Colton Orr (tough guy) vs Thorburn (not really tough guy) fights that satisfy leafs fans exist in hockey

Fuelled by Passion is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 11:41 AM
  #16
TieClark
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,049
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuelled by Passion View Post
Seriously some comments here are joke. What would happened if let's say Stuart would challenge Kessel or Lupul to fight? Would it be good trade for the leafs? Off course not, but that's ok to challenge Kane if you're Holzer I guess. But when Bogo shows up a big "hero" just eat all the punches throwing at him one by one. It is not only Colton Orr (tough guy) vs Thorburn (not really tough guy) fights that satisfy leafs fans exist in hockey
Kane challenged him to a fight... if Lupul challenged Stuart to a fight and then backed away when the gloves were actually dropped I'd say the same thing. I don't have a problem with Bogosian coming in... it's Kane running around like a tough guy mouthing off at everyone and then backing away when it actually comes to dropping them.

TieClark is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 11:47 AM
  #17
allan5oh
#Dive4Five #31Buyout
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6,409
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TieClark View Post
Kane challenged him to a fight... if Lupul challenged Stuart to a fight and then backed away when the gloves were actually dropped I'd say the same thing. I don't have a problem with Bogosian coming in... it's Kane running around like a tough guy mouthing off at everyone and then backing away when it actually comes to dropping them.
Did you read the link I posted? Evidently not.

How about when Phaneuf was getting chippy with Antropov in the first Jets/Leafs game, Antropov spins his gloves in the air, asking if he wants to go. Phaneuf declines. Then the ref gets in between them and Phaneuf gets his tough guy attitude back and starts chirping Antropov asking if he wants to go.

allan5oh is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 12:13 PM
  #18
JustGivingEr
How far we done fell
 
JustGivingEr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hamsterdam
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,422
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman955 View Post
Kane talks a lot of smack but runs like a pansy when he gets called out. If you aren't going to back it up, dont take runs at people every shift
So because you won't fight 3rd d-pairing plugs you're not allowed to hit guys?

JustGivingEr is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 12:14 PM
  #19
TieClark
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,049
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by allan5oh View Post
Did you read the link I posted? Evidently not.

How about when Phaneuf was getting chippy with Antropov in the first Jets/Leafs game, Antropov spins his gloves in the air, asking if he wants to go. Phaneuf declines. Then the ref gets in between them and Phaneuf gets his tough guy attitude back and starts chirping Antropov asking if he wants to go.
What does that matter? Kane challenged Holzer to a fight according to Holzer and then backed away when he dropped his gloves and looked at the ref.

As for Phaneuf... he fought Ladd who is far tougher than Antropov... I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove.

TieClark is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 12:28 PM
  #20
allan5oh
#Dive4Five #31Buyout
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6,409
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TieClark View Post
What does that matter? Kane challenged Holzer to a fight according to Holzer and then backed away when he dropped his gloves and looked at the ref.
I guess it's he said she said then. No point in debating it further.

Quote:
As for Phaneuf... he fought Ladd who is far tougher than Antropov... I'm not sure what point you're trying to prove.
That was the next game. Good for him.

allan5oh is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 01:12 PM
  #21
Stats01
Registered User
 
Stats01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,374
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuelled by Passion View Post
Seriously some comments here are joke. What would happened if let's say Stuart would challenge Kessel or Lupul to fight? Would it be good trade for the leafs? Off course not, but that's ok to challenge Kane if you're Holzer I guess. But when Bogo shows up a big "hero" just eat all the punches throwing at him one by one. It is not only Colton Orr (tough guy) vs Thorburn (not really tough guy) fights that satisfy leafs fans exist in hockey
Kane was the one that challenged him. Plus Kane is a lot bigger than Kessel is IMO a lot tougher. Kessel has had like 1 fight in the past 2-3 years lol. Nice comparison haha

Stats01 is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 01:13 PM
  #22
PaperRockChamp
Registered User
 
PaperRockChamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Wpg
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,247
vCash: 50
Holzer is lucky Bogo went instead of Kane.

PaperRockChamp is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 01:19 PM
  #23
Duffman955
Registered User
 
Duffman955's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,724
vCash: 500
This is what happened:

Kane talks ****

Kane challenges Holzer

Holzer obliges

Kane chickens out last second

Holzer picking up gloves

Gets jumped from behind by Bogosian

Good job winnepeg pansies, you showed you can jump a guy from behind

Duffman955 is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 01:30 PM
  #24
JustGivingEr
How far we done fell
 
JustGivingEr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hamsterdam
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,422
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman955 View Post
This is what happened:

Kane talks ****

Kane challenges Holzer

Holzer obliges

Kane chickens out last second

Holzer picking up gloves

Gets jumped from behind by Bogosian

Good job winnepeg pansies, you showed you can jump a guy from behind
Sounds like someone is mad.

JustGivingEr is offline  
Old
03-17-2013, 01:35 PM
  #25
StronGeer
Wookie User
 
StronGeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 4,512
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman955 View Post
This is what happened:

Kane talks ****

Kane challenges Holzer

Holzer obliges

Kane chickens out last second

Holzer picking up gloves

Gets jumped from behind by Bogosian

Good job winnepeg pansies, you showed you can jump a guy from behind
Oh yeah, that's for sure exactly 100% what I saw too. Why would one of our most dangerous guys challenge a Leaf plug? Ridonkulous. Kane isn't even looking at Holzer when he drops the gloves.

StronGeer is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:56 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.