HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > NCAA, CIS, and other college
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
NCAA, CIS, and other college Discuss college/university news, players, leagues, games, and tournaments.

ECAC Hockey

Old
03-21-2013, 11:13 AM
Devils Insiders

vCash: 500
ECAC Hockey

With the ECAC tournament semi finals set to begin tomorrow, we spoke with Brian Sullivan of USCHO.com who talks about the current state of the league and what we can expect this weekend.

http://devilsinsiders.com/2013/03/21/hockey-in-the-garden-state-the-ecac-tournament-in-atlantic-city/

Devils Insiders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2013, 01:32 PM
Cfriss216

vCash: 500
That was a nice interview. I have family in the Albany area of NY, so when I visit for Christmas my uncle and I always catch an RPI or Union game since those schools are right in the area.

The ECAC does lack some offensive jump compared to the other big schools, but it would be nice to see some of these teams upset a team like Boston College. Wish RPI would have made it in to ECAC semi's, but I'll be cheering on Union College. You can catch the semi finals and finals live on Fox College Sports.

Cfriss216 is offline   Reply With Quote