a little off topic, and obviously this is a not a realistic pursuit but i think finishing 2nd in the conference would be best theoretically, lets assume the top seeds all move on through each round, finishing 2nd would be mean an "easier" matchup in the second round because of our playoff format where the 4th place team is statictically better than the 3rd place team. i am not suggesting this in any way just a thought that this would be the most advantageous position
What will the final standings be in the Eastern Conference when the last regular season horn sounds?
1. Pitts. God I hate that team, but they'er scoring ****loads of goals
2. Boston. Still better than us this year, but not next, fewer injuries as usual.
3. Crapolina. Too good for Winnipeg. Can't wait till the ******** seeding system changes, as we will have 10 more points than they do.
4. Habs. Only Ottawa has a chance for 4th of all teams below us.
5. Ottawa. Welcome our first round opponents. Could be scary.
6. Rags. They'll get the easy matchup with Crapolina, then watch out.
7. Jersey. They always come through.
8. Laffs. Good luck with Pitts.