HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > HFNHL Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
HFNHL Talk HFNHL is a full-simulation fantasy league that uses the FHL simulator to determine the outcome of games over a full 82-game season.

Columbusí 17 Game Point Streak

Old
03-22-2013, 10:18 AM
The old geezer

vCash: 500
Columbusí 17 Game Point Streak

To quote Nick from a thread earlier this week “I can’t remember the last time the Jackets lost”.
Well if you haven’t been paying attention they’re up to 17 straight games with a point and could match the NHL Hawks streak soon. This has to be stopped!!! [says completely impartial division rival]

I did my part in kicking his arse through the first part of the year and have no games remaining so it’s up to you. Josh you’re up next and Dan you’re on deck. If he gets past you two you know the streak is sure to hit 20 games b/c the Flyers don’t stand a chance

End the madness!!!

[Said all in fun of course]

Last edited by The old geezer: 03-22-2013 at 10:30 AM.
The old geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2013, 12:08 PM
Fooladelfia
Cojones soup for all

Send a message via MSN to Fooladelfia
Quote:
Originally Posted by HFNHL Red Wings GM View Post
To quote Nick from a thread earlier this week ďI canít remember the last time the Jackets lostĒ.
Well if you havenít been paying attention theyíre up to 17 straight games with a point and could match the NHL Hawks streak soon. This has to be stopped!!! [says completely impartial division rival]

I did my part in kicking his arse through the first part of the year and have no games remaining so itís up to you. Josh youíre up next and Dan youíre on deck. If he gets past you two you know the streak is sure to hit 20 games b/c the Flyers donít stand a chance

End the madness!!!

[Said all in fun of course]

Amigo with my new acquisition Cluttercock, ur better put a helmet, even your coach should put one and your cherleaders a chastity belt cause it will be a hitting orgy....Your going down ....your Blue jackets will turn red after the game....for real don't forget the chastity belt.

Fooladelfia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2013, 06:44 PM
Ohio Jones
The other Dexter

Don't worry, their chastity belts cover front and back.

I certainly wasn't expecting this performance after the first quarter of the season - on fact I was seriously considering selling before everybody else flooded the market - but I guess this is what not having to play the Red Wings anymore does for a team.

I was a little worried about making the trade for Jussi Jokinen since I didn't want to disrupt my chemistry. But Zajac - bumped down to the 4th line in the first game under the new lineup - managed points on all three goals in just 12 minutes of icetime for the win last night against a potent Maple Leads squad.

So do your worst, *****es! I'm shooting to best my record streak from the 2005/06 season.

Ohio Jones is offline   Reply With Quote