HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Notices

Prospects & Minor League Teams Thread

Closed Thread

Old
04-11-2013, 01:03 PM
RussianGuyovich
Hella Ennui

vCash: 742
Send a message via MSN to RussianGuyovich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felonious Python View Post
If Brian Garlock's gone to the NHL, who was the Crunch's video coach, then that doesn't look too good for Nigel Kirwan.
dont even joke about that. i cant let that happen. i cannot sit back idly and allow that to happen in seemingly slow motion. i want to stop this before it even begins, but what could i do? crank the klaxon? shout my warnings into the wind?

alas.

Old
04-11-2013, 01:29 PM
CC321

vCash: 500
The Hockey Writers April draft rankings are up.

http://thehockeywriters.com/2013-nhl...-round-1-1-30/

1. Jones
2. Drouin
3. MacKinnon
4. Barkov
5. Lindholm
6. Monahan
7. Nurse
8. Nichushkin
9. Shinkaruk
10. Ristolainen

Old
04-11-2013, 02:04 PM
TheDaysOf 04
a new era

https://twitter.com/PSCrunchHockey
Quote:
Crunch F Johnson named first-team AHL all-star; Barberio and Connolly are second-teamers.

Old
04-11-2013, 05:11 PM
CC321

Quinnipiac (Matt Peca) plays in the Frozen Four tonight at 8pm et., against St. Cloud State. It will be on one of the ESPN channels. GL Matt.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/st...college-hockey

Old
04-12-2013, 03:58 PM
MattM92

The exodus of kids going back to 'Cuse has started Crunchrulz

Old
04-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Still All In
Plz stop pucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianGuyovich View Post
dont even joke about that. i cant let that happen. i cannot sit back idly and allow that to happen in seemingly slow motion. i want to stop this before it even begins, but what could i do? crank the klaxon? shout my warnings into the wind?

alas.
I know Dan and Marty are looking for bigger roles, so I think Nigel is safe.

Old
04-12-2013, 06:39 PM
zeykshade

Tanner Richard doesn't look out of place in the AHL. Kid is just an Apple Machine.

Old
04-12-2013, 06:56 PM
zeykshade

Palat / Sexton / Richard looks damn good. Palat is seriously "the straw that stirs the drink" of any line he's on. Completely underrated in his play.

LOL, Neiler kissed the linesman on the helmet on the kiss cam.

Old
04-12-2013, 08:57 PM
MattM92

Kucherov advances to the 3rd round against Halifax after beating Quebec in the series 4-1. He had 3 goals and 3 assists with a +3 in a 6-1 win in the deciding game.

Edit: Wait a minute, they just added time to the clock according to the live tracker on the website.

Re-edit: Ok, game is over. Finished with the above stat line

Last edited by MattM92: 04-12-2013 at 09:04 PM.
Old
04-12-2013, 10:24 PM
crunchrulz

One thing for certain after tonights overtime loss, Lee has got to go. He is completely out of place at this level, and has no clue what to do with or without the puck. How he managed to keep his career this long in North America is beyond me. If he was playing against the opponents first line constantly, I could understand his stats. He is not playing against the top line, instead seeing ice time against the second and third lines, yet still gets outplayed by a rookie like Sustr. He should offer the organization part of his contract back as he damn sure is not earning it playing hockey the way he is in Syracuse. We have seen some one dimensional defensemen play in Syracuse; names like Scoville, Walser, Manning, and Ware. Lee marks a first for the organization, a NO dimensional defenseman who is taking up the roster space of a younger player who could be developing his skills to help the team in the future. Buy him out or send him to Europe, he is a complete waste in North American style hockey.

Old
04-12-2013, 10:33 PM
CoopThereItIs
Here we go Lightning

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchrulz View Post
One thing for certain after tonights overtime loss, Lee has got to go. He is completely out of place at this level, and has no clue what to do with or without the puck. How he managed to keep his career this long in North America is beyond me. If he was playing against the opponents first line constantly, I could understand his stats. He is not playing against the top line, instead seeing ice time against the second and third lines, yet still gets outplayed by a rookie like Sustr. He should offer the organization part of his contract back as he damn sure is not earning it playing hockey the way he is in Syracuse. We have seen some one dimensional defensemen play in Syracuse; names like Scoville, Walser, Manning, and Ware. Lee marks a first for the organization, a NO dimensional defenseman who is taking up the roster space of a younger player who could be developing his skills to help the team in the future. Buy him out or send him to Europe, he is a complete waste in North American style hockey.
I laughed at the bolded. We had to deal with him on the Lightning, now you have to deal with him on the Crunch

But srsly. That sucks. Sounds like he has kept up his bad play from the NHL. If he's playing so poorly in the A, I wonder how he kept his job in the NHL for so long.

Old
04-12-2013, 10:41 PM
2 Weekes Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattM92 View Post
Kucherov advances to the 3rd round against Halifax after beating Quebec in the series 4-1. He had 3 goals and 3 assists with a +3 in a 6-1 win in the deciding game.

Edit: Wait a minute, they just added time to the clock according to the live tracker on the website.

Re-edit: Ok, game is over. Finished with the above stat line
Very impressive! Also we had better never trade this kid now if this is how he responds

Old
04-12-2013, 10:44 PM
2 Weekes Notice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Klinkhammer View Post
I laughed at the bolded. We had to deal with him on the Lightning, now you have to deal with him on the Crunch

But srsly. That sucks. Sounds like he has kept up his bad play from the NHL. If he's playing so poorly in the A, I wonder how he kept his job in the NHL for so long.
It's strange because he wasn't even half bad last season after we acquired him, it's just since then his play somehow turned into the quivering puddle of suck that Ottawa had grown to know and hate. But 2012 Brian Lee actually seemed like a decent NHL defenseman. Don't know what changed.

Old
04-12-2013, 10:46 PM
MattM92

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchrulz View Post
That whole post made me laugh. I feel bad that you send us the likes of Gudas, Johnson, Panik, Palat, Connolly, Killorn and Labrie and we give you Lee in return. I apologize on behalf of all Lightning fans. Also, don't let HoseEmDown see this

Old
04-12-2013, 11:18 PM
CC321

Quote:
That's pretty sweet that Kucherov was able to knock the team that traded him out of the playoffs, specially in such a dramatic way. Congrats. Kucherov vs Drouin and MacKinnon should be interesting and Halifax's radio broadcasts are in English so we should be able to enjoy them.

Quote:
Lee marks a first for the organization, a NO dimensional defenseman who is taking up the roster space of a younger player who could be developing his skills to help the team in the future.
Sergeev is a RHD and should be available to Syracuse now, not sure why he isn't.

Old
04-12-2013, 11:20 PM
crunchrulz

It is all good, that is what the farm team is fout. I thihnk it was Vancouver who sent us Darby Hendrickson on a one way about two thirds of the way thru the 1999-2000 season and he was making 1.4 mil to play in Syracuse.
CD kept the team in tonight. His play was exactly what you would expect from your number one goalie five games before the playoffs. With some help arriving soon in Johnson and Connolly, that should wake up the offense.
Tanner Richard continues to impress with his game. He is good in the face off dot, and has been rewarded by playing on a line with Sexton and Palat. Richard does not look out of place, and is a pleasant surprise.
Nielsen dressed for warmups, but was scratched in favor of Hutchings when McIvier was scratched by Bridgeport.
Paradis was OK, Witkowski was dressed as the seventh dman so he saw limited ice time. Neilson played very sparringly in the second and I dont believe he had a shift in the third.

Old
04-12-2013, 11:36 PM
MattM92

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC321 View Post
That's pretty sweet that Kucherov was able to knock the team that traded him out of the playoffs, specially in such a dramatic way. Congrats. Kucherov vs Drouin and MacKinnon should be interesting and Halifax's radio broadcasts are in English so we should be able to enjoy them.

Sergeev is a RHD and should be available to Syracuse now, not sure why he isn't.
Didn't the roster for players eligible to play in the Calder Cup playoffs have to be submitted by TDL day?

Old
04-12-2013, 11:40 PM
CC321

You're probably right.

Old
04-13-2013, 05:40 AM
InjuredChoker

Nikita Kucherov
PLAYOFFS
Season Team GP G A PTS +/-
2013 Rouyn-Noranda, Huskies 10 7 11 18 10

Old
04-13-2013, 10:47 AM
chasespace

Quote:
Didn't the roster for players eligible to play in the Calder Cup playoffs have to be submitted by TDL day?
I think if he signs an ATO he can play despite not being on the clear day roster. Pretty sure that's how Killorn got to play last year.

Old
04-13-2013, 10:53 AM
MattM92

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasespace View Post
I think if he signs an ATO he can play despite not being on the clear day roster. Pretty sure that's how Killorn got to play last year.
Yeah, you might be right. Forgot about Killorn coming in late last year.

Old
04-13-2013, 01:35 PM
Steve Yzerman
A Great Season

vCash: 805
Surprised Yzerman didn't go after Drew LeBlanc.

Old
04-13-2013, 04:39 PM
LightningStrikes
He is back

Maybe he did.

Old
04-13-2013, 04:45 PM
Crabby Williams
The key of it is...

Kucherov with 6 points last night to finish off Quebec.

Kids a beast.

Old
04-13-2013, 04:52 PM
LightningStrikes
He is back

Nikita Klutcherov.

Closed Thread