HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Anaheim Ducks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Dark Knight rises (Red Wings @ Ducks)

Closed Thread

Old
03-23-2013, 06:44 PM
Ducks Nation*
#ReleaseTheDucklings

vCash: 500
I am a huge Etem fan as well.

Old
03-23-2013, 06:55 PM
Getz2perry

Im perfectly fine sitting teemu for a game or 2 to rest... throw out the Ryan Holland Etem line or something

Old
03-24-2013, 01:33 AM
yadui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getz2perry View Post
Im perfectly fine sitting teemu for a game or 2 to rest... throw out the Ryan Holland Etem line or something
This would have made lot of sense a few games back, but now when he seems to be improving bit, scored a goal in last two games, I'd keep him in.

Old
03-24-2013, 02:05 AM
DuckJet
Poster of the Year

vCash: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglast5 View Post
I was just answering the plea to get more physical forwards, so in that case they might as well take out the weakest one.

Seems like one bad game and people want everything changed.
This is HFBoards. What do you expect? You should have seen Blackhawk fans after we beat them.

Old
03-24-2013, 06:42 AM
Yemeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckJet View Post
This is HFBoards. What do you expect? You should have seen Blackhawk fans after we beat them.
You read my mind, this thread is almost a carbon copy of their thread the other day when they lost against us... "Fire everyone, trade everyone"

Disappointing game, but better to be disappointed now than loose in the first round of the playoffs or...

BTW, could not see what happened to Selanne was he roughed up? Great that Palmieri jumped in in any case...

Old
03-24-2013, 10:21 AM
Getz2perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yemeth View Post
You read my mind, this thread is almost a carbon copy of their thread the other day when they lost against us... "Fire everyone, trade everyone"

Disappointing game, but better to be disappointed now than loose in the first round of the playoffs or...

BTW, could not see what happened to Selanne was he roughed up? Great that Palmieri jumped in in any case...
Selanne was embellishing big time, legs got shot out from under him by a sniper. Then kicked the guys glove when he went to grab it so the guy gave him an extra shot.

Old
03-24-2013, 10:52 AM
douglast5
PS3 GMC Comish

Quote:
Originally Posted by yadui View Post
This would have made lot of sense a few games back, but now when he seems to be improving bit, scored a goal in last two games, I'd keep him in.
Does 2 goals in 2 games, fix how he has been the past 6 or 7? He was consecutive minus's in games that Anaheim won.

He's the fan favorite and every one loves him. But he has been weak this year, while in control of the puck or fighting for it, you can tell he is tired when he gives up on plays.

He can't play forever, I think he should only play about 3 games a week and let him rest for a couple so he can play each game at 100% rather then 5 games at 60%.

Old
03-24-2013, 11:27 AM
muckbin15
parros16

vCash: 1281
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglast5 View Post
Does 2 goals in 2 games, fix how he has been the past 6 or 7? He was consecutive minus's in games that Anaheim won.

He's the fan favorite and every one loves him. But he has been weak this year, while in control of the puck or fighting for it, you can tell he is tired when he gives up on plays.

He can't play forever, I think he should only play about 3 games a week and let him rest for a couple so he can play each game at 100% rather then 5 games at 60%.
Tell selanne hes not starting 1 in 4 games in what appears to be his last season in the nhl. Ya cant wait to see how that works out for ya bruce!

Guy wants to play, and he will. Still a threat out there and does open up room for his lineys.

Old
03-24-2013, 05:40 PM
Yemeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getz2perry View Post
Selanne was embellishing big time, legs got shot out from under him by a sniper. Then kicked the guys glove when he went to grab it so the guy gave him an extra shot.
Thanks for the explanation, so it wasn't anything worth to mention...

Closed Thread