Notices

Hi From The UK!

Old
04-26-2013, 09:30 AM
willt23

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudicles View Post
I'm pretty sure that would be Bouchard. It was Nick Schultz until we traded him to Edmonton last year for Tom Gilbert. I believe Schultz has still played the most games in a Wild uniform.

Most think Bouchard is gone after this year, so the longest tenure would fall on (Kentucky) Koivu, I think.
Been really impressed recently with the Bouchard/Pominville/Bronziak line, would be a shame to see him go but I guess Wild may want to spend some salary elsewhere.

Thanks again though Dudicles, really trying hard to integrate myself into the Wild as much as I can - really hope they reach the playoffs so I have some more games to watch!

willt23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2013, 10:35 AM
Dudicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by willt23 View Post
Been really impressed recently with the Bouchard/Pominville/Bronziak line, would be a shame to see him go but I guess Wild may want to spend some salary elsewhere.

Thanks again though Dudicles, really trying hard to integrate myself into the Wild as much as I can - really hope they reach the playoffs so I have some more games to watch!
Glad to have a fan from the UK! Hopefully we can all enjoy some good playoff hockey!

Dudicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2013, 02:27 PM
Paul Bunyan
Mythical Lumberjack

vCash: 50
Nice man, I've got a bunch of friends from Notts (Edwinstowe) and there is a kid on my soccer forum who does some blogging about the Panthers, but alas...he is set on supporting the Canucks.

Paul Bunyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2013, 05:13 PM
willt23

Edwinstowe's a really nice area! It's a shame over here but Panthers and Ice Hockey in general do not get much coverage. We get one (yes one!) live game per season and even that is on a subscription sports channel, its the play-off final.

willt23 is offline   Reply With Quote