TMac21
Save us Sweeney

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TMac21 Send a message via Yahoo to TMac21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt.45Orr View Post
Impressive -3 for Ference tonight.

Lordie he sucks this year.
As soon as he ****ed up royally on that 3rd Habs goal I knew we were in trouble....gave the Habs the momentum back.

TMac21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 10:57 PM
13Hockey
Champs! Thank U B's!

Which goals were tuukkas fault tonight?

13Hockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 10:59 PM
thornton22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfan View Post
Just in from the game...

I am tired of the B's going into the 3d period with a lead and then loosing the game

I like Tuukka but he needs to be able to steal a couple of games for the B's. He was so pissed after the shoot out that he slamed his stick against the boards by the bench so hard that he fell on the ice...

Ryder looked good .Why can't the B's get guys like that ?

Why don't the refs notice that Looch was bleeding from the face ???...and Seids...bah...pissed me off.

Bergy looked excellent as usual.

Nice to see you Kate and to meet your Mom

Good Night B's fans. Don't worry Peter C. has help on the way.
He was right to be. He made 5 great saves in the SO and during those 5 chances not one of our shooters could score. I agree with you on everything else though, I hate to complain about the refs but redding sucked in this game, you'd think they had money on the Habs or something. Can't wait for Iggy to get here and also, where is Dogman when you need him?!

thornton22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 11:01 PM
northeastern

I'm just getting back from the game. After tonights game it is safe to say the fans in the garden are PATHETIC. what happened to us... I use to go to Montreal bruins games and talk hockey with both teams fans, have a good time. Now its drunk people throwing up and swearing at everyone. Not watching the game and standing up for pictures during powerplays... No one around my seats has no idea what is really going on and they don't really give a ****.

If I don't get new tickets for next season I am selling off my entire season next year, hopefully turning a profit and then cancelling. I'm embarrassed and sick of these pathetic fans. And I've been a sth for 4 seasons now so I am not super new to the garden, yes I sit in the balcony but it has never been this bad before... time to unload the bandwagon please.

northeastern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 11:02 PM
Neely08

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoSturm16 View Post
Which goals were tuukkas fault tonight?
None. But he had chances to make big saves, or saves we needed, or saves that were reasonably possible. we didn't get them. Not the first time. Tuukka needs to take that next step.

When the B's put up 5, that should be more than enough.

Neely08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 11:03 PM
TMac21
Save us Sweeney

Send a message via AIM to TMac21 Send a message via Yahoo to TMac21
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenBanks56 View Post
Another blown 2 goal 3rd period lead.
Bruins look gsssed and mtl was the team that played yesterday. Brutal.
Watching the shootout we really have no offense.
2 words, Andy Ference...such a stupid play on that 3rd goal gave the Habs life.

TMac21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 11:03 PM
rtr1105
1995 2000 2003

Devils fan here.

Game was entertaining but I understand the loss is tough. You guys got yourselves a good player in Dougie Hamilton though. And Chara really didn't seem like the player he usually is tonight. I noticed a few giveaways in the defensive zone by him and he had a tough time breaking out of the zone. And I personally thought Lucic looked pretty good in both ends, but he seems to be getting some hate on here.

Anyways, I'm out. Best of luck to guys down the stretch.

rtr1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 11:05 PM
bobbyorr04
Bruins fan 4ever

vCash: 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordstanley View Post
TT was the best player on earth during those finals period ....
Agree 100%, but according to wKetch22, you are not suppose mention Tim Thomas in these threads anymore...he said it's time to move on, and don't compare Rask to TT anymore.

bobbyorr04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 11:06 PM
Hnidy Hnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by northeastern View Post
I'm just getting back from the game. After tonights game it is safe to say the fans in the garden are PATHETIC. what happened to us... I use to go to Montreal bruins games and talk hockey with both teams fans, have a good time. Now its drunk people throwing up and swearing at everyone. Not watching the game and standing up for pictures during powerplays... No one around my seats has no idea what is really going on and they don't really give a ****.

If I don't get new tickets for next season I am selling off my entire season next year, hopefully turning a profit and then cancelling. I'm embarrassed and sick of these pathetic fans. And I've been a sth for 4 seasons now so I am not super new to the garden, yes I sit in the balcony but it has never been this bad before... time to unload the bandwagon please.
It's pretty bad. I sell most because I now enjoy it as much from home. Waiting till the whistle for a beer isn't that difficult

Hnidy Hnight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 11:07 PM
ChesterNimitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Not gonna happen. Chiarelli won't let that happen. Mark my words.
Iginila is a clearly diminishing asset. Who ever gets him will be overpaying. All this interest in this player is a mystery to this writer. Iginila hasn't been a dominant offensive player in years.

As for the game tonight, the hockey gods weren't with the Bruins. All the excuses, the reffing, the goaltending, etc. mean nothing. The Bruins deserved a better fate. In a 82 or 48 game schedule things like this happen. See the game for what it was: the Bruins have the talent to dominant. The Canadiens have the character to compete. Which prevails in a seven game series remains to be seen.

ChesterNimitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 11:09 PM
CDJ

The trade is AARON WARD OFFICIAL!

Takes the sting out

CDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 11:18 PM
thornton22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtr1105 View Post
Devils fan here.

Game was entertaining but I understand the loss is tough. You guys got yourselves a good player in Dougie Hamilton though. And Chara really didn't seem like the player he usually is tonight. I noticed a few giveaways in the defensive zone by him and he had a tough time breaking out of the zone. And I personally thought Lucic looked pretty good in both ends, but he seems to be getting some hate on here.

Anyways, I'm out. Best of luck to guys down the stretch.
Thanks! I agree with pretty much everything you said, Chara was definitely off his game tonight, and I thought Lucic looked pretty good too. The problem with him is that he's been very inconsistent, so that's where the hate comes from. Some nights he is terrible, other nights (like our game against the Leafs on Monday) he is fantastic. You never really know which one you'll get, but he's been looking ether as of late, so I hope he keeps it up. Best of luck to you guys too!

thornton22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 11:20 PM
bobbyorr04
Bruins fan 4ever

At least a bunch of hab fans didn't pop in here after the game...I'm guessing they saw how many B's fans were not in the mood for them tonight.

Old
03-27-2013, 11:28 PM
bobbyorr04
Bruins fan 4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by wKetch22 View Post
Yeah, feel free, but the whole TT would have had that act has gotten so old. I remember how much hate he was getting at the end of last year. People seem to so easily forget that he was really not that great towards the end of last year. Pretty much everyone turned on him.

Now the revisionist historians like yourself want to reminisce about the old days where Tim Thomas stopped every shot. Time to move on.
The best way for that to happen, is if Rask stands on his head, and takes us far into the play-offs...and the days of old (not quite 2 years) is not that old.

Old
03-27-2013, 11:37 PM
Kelly23
Pedroia and Drew

Watching he Bruins play so scared in the third period made me want to puke just got done watching itand fair to say the Bruins are a wounded team right now its going to take somethng big or there toast.

Kelly23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 11:40 PM
finchster

Who cares about this POS game anymore Iginla

finchster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 11:41 PM
northeastern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hnidy Hnight View Post
It's pretty bad. I sell most because I now enjoy it as much from home. Waiting till the whistle for a beer isn't that difficult
I'm going to start doing the same. It is not what it use to be.... I told people near me that the iginla trade was rumored to be done they just looked at me and said nothing. I was like okay sorry I'll shut up...

northeastern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2013, 11:50 PM
bobbyorr04
Bruins fan 4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by nords1995 View Post
Rask is not a positionnel keeper.

Thomas was
I approve this message!

Old
03-27-2013, 11:54 PM
bobbyorr04
Bruins fan 4ever

TSN just had an update "that the Bruins have acquired Iginla for Bartkowski, Koko and a conditional 1st rounder. (conditional on Iginla re-signing with the Bruins).

Last edited by bobbyorr04: 03-28-2013 at 12:01 AM.
Old
03-27-2013, 11:58 PM
bossfan

Quote:

Your post is reason number 1 why I left the balcony for the loge years ago. Too many people in the balcony that only cared about their beer and bathroom runs. That is not to say that the Loge is not plagued with some of it but it is not nearly as bad as the balcony.

The Bruins are the new "it team" like the Red Sox were for a few years so get used to the pink hats, drunks and the picture takers. Let's hope that Sweet Caroline does not infest the Garden the way it infested Fenway when the pink hats latched on.

bossfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2013, 12:04 AM
CDJ

Saying Thomas was a "positional keeper" and Rask isn't is like saying Shaq is a dwarf.

Thomas was amazing, but what made him unique was how unorthodox he was.

Rask is always in pretty good position. Way more under control. He makes less stellar saves, but he doesn't allow the softies TT allowed. He just doesn't really outright win you any games like TT did.

CDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2013, 12:16 AM
Lordstanley
Bandwagonaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDJ View Post
The trade is AARON WARD OFFICIAL!

Takes the sting out
Yes ! getting jiggy with it and releasing the Yeti from the mountains of Sweden will not hurt this teams chances this playoffs , still need some D

''IN CHIA WE TRUST''

Lordstanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2013, 12:17 AM
KrejciMVP

wow, just watched the game, very entertaining with a crappy ending

KrejciMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-28-2013, 12:18 AM
Lordstanley
Bandwagonaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossfan View Post
Your post is reason number 1 why I left the balcony for the loge years ago. Too many people in the balcony that only cared about their beer and bathroom runs. That is not to say that the Loge is not plagued with some of it but it is not nearly as bad as the balcony.

The Bruins are the new "it team" like the Red Sox were for a few years so get used to the pink hats, drunks and the picture takers. Let's hope that Sweet Caroline does not infest the Garden the way it infested Fenway when the pink hats latched on.
Amen to this

Old
03-28-2013, 12:26 AM
Lordstanley
Bandwagonaire

Quote:
I'm going to start doing the same. It is not what it use to be.... I told people near me that the iginla trade was rumored to be done they just looked at me and said nothing. I was like okay sorry I'll shut up...
That's why I pretty much go to just playoffs , have to put up with to many drunks who can't handle a six pack and get a DWI on the way home