Bruins lose 6-5 to the Habs in a shootout

Old
03-29-2013, 02:59 PM
Culture of Hockey
Classless Fanboy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs88 View Post
For anyone saying we get the calls when we need them I'm pretty sure Boston had a 4-3 the last 2 minutes of overtime and couldn't capitalize on it. Get over it
Well, now I feel like I can move on, now that the Hab fan with 10 posts who just signed up has given me permission to do so on the Bruins board.

The Bruins gave Montreal those two points. Just say "thank you" and be on your merry way.

Culture of Hockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-29-2013, 03:29 PM
29dryden29

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChesterNimitz View Post
The rule doesn't have to be removed only make it a discretionary call. Was there intent to purposefully shoot the puck out? We give referees discretion to make all other calls. If this was not the case, hockey would be reduced to 3 on 3 play, since a penalty, like a foul in basketball, could be called on every play. I'm hard pressed to think of an other penalty that is automatic. The delay of game penalty as it currently stands is plain silly and it should never be a call that decides a game except where there is a clear intention to relieve pressure by shooting the puck out of play.
I agree but I prefer they remove it and make it like it once was and only penalize the goalie for doing it.

29dryden29 is offline   Reply With Quote