HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

NHL 13 Dynasty Thread (Part 4)

Closed Thread

Old
05-10-2013, 08:14 PM
CoachBadkitten
Matt Hunwick

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleRisto View Post
I'm currently icing this Avalanche team in year 1.

Boedker - Duchene - Parenteau (edited to 84)
Landeskog - O'Reilly - Stastny
McGinn - Matthias - Downie
Bordeleau (edited to 67) - Mitchell - Hejduk

Streit - Johnson
Hejda - Barrie (edited to 78)
Wilson - Hunwick
(Also edited Zanon to 74)

Varlamov (edited to 83)
Giguere

I was just wondering if anyone has ever got O'Reilly any higher than 82?
He's gotten to 85 for me a couple times. 60 point scorer.

Old
05-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Deku Scrub

vCash: 50

Panthers' Surprising Playoff Run Continues

Jacob Markstrom makes a huge blocker save against Chris Kunitz at the Consol Energy Center.

For the first time since 1996, 19 years ago, the Florida Panthers will play in the Stanley Cup Finals. Hopefully they don't get swept this time.

But first: the Eastern Conference Finals. Florida (8) battled Pittsburgh (4) for the privilege of playing the the Stanley Cup Finals. The Pittsburgh Penguins team includes many skilled offensive players such as Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Kris Letang, Jonathan Drouin, and James Neal. The Panthers are one of the best defensive teams in the league and are fantastic on the penalty kill. So, how many goals did those five players score for the Penguins in this series?

One.

Series Recap
Game 1: 3-0 Panthers Win
Game 2: 3-2 Panthers Win

Game 3: 3-1 Penguins Win
Game 4: 1-0 Penguins Win

Game 5: 3-1 Panthers Win
Game 6: 4-1 Panthers Win

That one goal was scored by Sidney Crosby in game two, and it came on the powerplay. Malkin, Drouin, Neal, and Letang were all held off the scoreboard in this series as the Panthers shut them down. In total Pittsburgh scored only 8 goals all series long.

Columbus, the defending Stanley Cup Champions from last season, came out on top of the Western Conference again this year and will face the Panthers in the Finals. Florida is looking to become the second 8th seed in NHL history to win the Stanley Cup. The Los Angeles Kings were the first team to do it in 2012.

Panthers' 2015 Stanley Cup Finals Lineup

Jonathan Huberdeau (87) - Stephen Weiss (84) - Bobby Ryan (85)
Kris Versteeg (82) - Nick Bjugstad (86) - Tomas Fleischmann (82)
Jesse Joensuu (80) - Shawn Matthias (81) - Bill Sweatt (78)
Sean Bergenheim (78) - Drew Shore (78) - Quinton Howden (78)

Nick Leddy (85) - Alex Petrovic (78)
Erik Gudbranson (84) - Danny DeKeyser (83)
Colby Robak (80) - TJ Brennan (82)

Jacob Markstrom (84)
Brian Elliott (80)

(Done for the day, SCF recap coming tomorrow)

Old
05-10-2013, 11:31 PM
tsujimoto74

Quote:
I'm currently icing this Avalanche team in year 1.

Boedker - Duchene - Parenteau (edited to 84)
Landeskog - O'Reilly - Stastny
McGinn - Matthias - Downie
Bordeleau (edited to 67) - Mitchell - Hejduk

Streit - Johnson
Hejda - Barrie (edited to 78)
Wilson - Hunwick
(Also edited Zanon to 74)

Varlamov (edited to 83)
Giguere

I was just wondering if anyone has ever got O'Reilly any higher than 82?
He's an 87 overall in one of my games (though I'm not the Avs).

Old
05-11-2013, 01:42 AM
n00bxQb

DALLAS CLEANS HOUSE AT DEADLINE ... AGAIN
March 5, 2019

Dallas remains as one of the prime sellers at the deadline for the fourth year in a row, this time shipping out arguably their most talented player in Jamie Benn and their leading scorer Scott Glennie for 2nd and 3rd round draft picks. Given the market in which an over-the-hill Antoine Vermette garnered a 1st round pick from Pittsburgh, Dallas' GM has come under heavy scrutiny for trading much more talented and much younger talent for far less return.

The Edmonton Oilers continue to re-tool their defense at the expense of top prospect Zach Fucale and 3rd line center Tyler Pitlick. The trade, just days before the deadline, allowed them to acquire veteran defender Mark Giordano from the Sharks. The Oilers, currently hovering around the .500 mark at the deadline, were 13th in the Western Conference as of yesterday and will need to make serious strides if they hope to salvage yet another disappointing season.

Meanwhile, the Canucks continued working towards their rebuild by trading underperforming power forward Zack Kassian to the Rangers for their 1st rounder. Kassian never managed to put it together in Vancouver despite top 6 minutes over the past few seasons, usually putting up 20-point seasons. The Canucks traded long-time fan favourite Alex Burrows to Washington prior to the start of the season for Washington's 2020 1st rounder. The additional pair of firsts should help the Canucks get back on track when veterans such as Henrik Sedin and Dan Hamhuis decide to retire, which will likely be sooner rather than later.

In Blue Jackets news, the team is still trying to get over it's 9-2 defeat at the hands of the Anaheim Ducks on Sunday night. Both goaltenders were lit up with Bobrovsky taking the brunt of it, giving up 6 goals on 14 shots before getting the hook. Despite heavy criticism for the loss, the Blue Jackets remain in the playoff race, currently holding the 6-spot in the Western Conference although the conference is pretty tight with only a single point separating them from the 9th place Nashville Predators, although the Blue Jackets hold a game in hand.

2018-2019 Trading Summary
-------------------------------------------------- Pre-Season --------------------------------------------------
To CAR:
LD Niklas Kronwall (87 OVR TWD, 38 years, 26GP-2G-11A-13P)

To DET:
LD Brenden Mikkelson (79 OVR TWD, 31 years, 62GP-1G-5A-6P)
2019 1st round pick (CAR)

--------------------------------------------------
To CGY:
LD Marcel Cloutier (62 OVR TWD, 20 years, 2.5 green stars)
C Gabriel Dumont (79 OVR SNP, 28 years, 38GP-6G-5A-11P)

To MTL:
RD Dennis Wideman (86 OVR OFD, 35 years, 64GP-3G-18A-21P)

To VAN:
2020 1st round pick (WSH)

To WSH:
LW Alexandre Burrows (81 OVR TWF, 37 years, 63GP-8G-4A-12P)

To BOS:
LW Ralph Dimmen (65 OVR TWF, 21 years, 3.5 yellow stars)
LW Rocky Milroy (57 OVR PLY, 20 years, 2.5 yellow stars)

To DAL:
2019 1st round pick (BOS)

-------------------------------------------------- In-Season --------------------------------------------------
To EDM:
RD Mark Giordano (87 OVR OFD, 35 years, 47GP-1G-17A-18P)
LW Daniel Carcillo (75 OVR GRN, 34 years)

To SJS:
C Tyler Pitlick (83 OVR TWF, 27 years, 60GP-11G-12A-23P)
G Zachary Fucale (72 OVR HYB, 23 years, 4.0 yellow stars)
2019 2nd round pick (EDM)

-------------------------------------------------- Trade Deadline --------------------------------------------------
To BOS:
LW Jamie Benn (83 OVR SNP, 29 years, 62GP-18G-19A-37P)

To DAL:
2020 2nd round pick (BOS)
2020 3rd round pick (BOS)

To BUF:
2020 1st round pick (FLA)

To FLA:
RD Mike Weber (83 OVR DFD, 31 years, 65GP-2G-11A-13P)

To PHX:
2020 1st round pick (PIT)

To PIT:
C Antoine Vermette (81 OVR TWF, 36 years, 64GP-13G-19A-32P)

To CGY:
RW Scott Glennie (82 OVR TWF, 28 years, 68GP-18G-40A-58P)

To DAL:
2020 2nd round pick (CGY)
2019 3rd round pick (CGY)

To NYR:
RW Zack Kassian (82 OVR PWF, 28 years, 56GP-8G-12A-20P)

To VAN:
2019 1st round pick (NYR)

Old
05-11-2013, 10:11 AM
Orange Thunder

I know this says NHL 13 Dynasty Thread, but I can't stand 13. Hope it's alright if I post a beagm from 12 I just started.

I decided to do a beagm with the Hamilton Tigers, a custom team. I replaced the Florida Panthers with them. However, I did not take any Panthers players, instead eliminating them from the game entirely (lets just say they went to Europe). I wanted to do a modern day expansion draft, so I made up a pool of players from the other 28 NHL teams. After picking the roster I wanted, here are your Hamilton Tigers!

Forwards:
Benoit Pouliot - Scott Gomez - Petr Sykora
Brian Rolston - Peter Regin - David Moss
Cody McLeod - Eric Belanger - Patrick Eaves
Mike Rupp - Tim Brent - Jamal Mayers
ex. Cody McCormick

Defencemen:
Jonathan Ericsson - Joe Corvo
Scott Hannan - Milan Jurcina
Andy Sutton - Chris Campoli
ex. Jay Harrison

Goalies:
Mathieu Garon
Brent Johnson
Henrik Karlsson

A respectable team, right? Haha, this will be a long season. I think it will be a fun experience though! Ericsson is there because for the Wings it was either him or Jakub Kindl, so I thought they would protect the younger guy, as they already have a solid 'D'.

Thoughts? Does this look like a legitimate expansion squad?

Old
05-11-2013, 11:42 AM
Deku Scrub

Defense Wins Championships

"Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work hard for it. Some people succeed because they are destined to, but most people succeed because they are determined to."
~ Ron MacLean, signing off at the end of the final HNIC episode of 2014-15.

People often say that defense wins championships.
The Florida Panthers have proved it.

They've also proved that you just need to get hot at the right time. The Panthers have a story similar to the 2012 Los Angeles Kings - both were 8th seeds who won the cup. Both teams struggled offensively the whole regular season but were able to sneak into the playoffs by going on a streak at the end of the year. After Florida shipped out Dmitry Kulikov, and acquired Bobby Ryan and Danny DeKeyser, they went on an amazing 14-4 run down the stretch, and won all of their last 10 games.

The Panthers had to beat the best teams all the way throughout the playoffs. They had no easy series. First they defeated 1st-seeded Philadelphia in 7 game, then 2nd-seeded Toronto, also in seven games. In the Eastern Conference Finals, it took the Panthers 6 games to defeat the 4th-seeded Pittsburgh Penguins. Ironically their shortest series came in the Stanley Cup Finals, against last year's defending champions, the Columbus Blue Jackets.

Stanley Cup Finals Recap
Game 1: 2-1 Panthers Win
Game 2: 2-0 Panthers Win

Game 3: 3-0 Blue Jackets Win
Game 4: 4-1 Panthers Win
Game 5: 5-2 Panthers Win

Once again, the Panthers did not let their opponents score often. Columbus was only able to score 7 goals in 5 games. Throughout the whole playoffs, the Panthers had a goals against per game of 1.60.

Panthers goaltender Jacob Markstrom was awarded the Conn Smythe Trophy for MVP of the playoffs. He posted a record of 16-7-2, a 1.56 GAA, a .946 save percentage, and 4 shutouts. In 25 games, Jonathan Huberdeau led the team with 19 points. Bobby Ryan and Kris Versteeg were just behind him with 18 points each. Tomas Fleischmann scored 17, Nick Bjugstad scored 16, and Stephen Weiss scored 14.

2015 Stanley Cup Champions

Jacob Markstrom (84)
Brian Elliott (80)

Old
05-11-2013, 01:19 PM
UncleRisto
Hell's Bells, Trudy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deku Scrub View Post

Jacob Markstrom (84)
Brian Elliott (80)
Does Bjugstad have the original 3,5* potential?

Old
05-11-2013, 04:03 PM
Deku Scrub

Quote:
Does Bjugstad have the original 3,5* potential?
I created him before the roster update. Started him at 74 overall and has 4.5 yellow stars. A bit generous but I don't care. It doesn't look like he's going to get much higher than 87/88 at the most anyway.

Old
05-11-2013, 04:07 PM
YMCMBYOLO
Flames Six Show ****

vCash: 879
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReleaseTheLehner View Post
I know this says NHL 13 Dynasty Thread, but I can't stand 13. Hope it's alright if I post a beagm from 12 I just started.

I decided to do a beagm with the Hamilton Tigers, a custom team. I replaced the Florida Panthers with them. However, I did not take any Panthers players, instead eliminating them from the game entirely (lets just say they went to Europe). I wanted to do a modern day expansion draft, so I made up a pool of players from the other 28 NHL teams. After picking the roster I wanted, here are your Hamilton Tigers!

Forwards:
Benoit Pouliot - Scott Gomez - Petr Sykora
Brian Rolston - Peter Regin - David Moss
Cody McLeod - Eric Belanger - Patrick Eaves
Mike Rupp - Tim Brent - Jamal Mayers
ex. Cody McCormick

Defencemen:
Jonathan Ericsson - Joe Corvo
Scott Hannan - Milan Jurcina
Andy Sutton - Chris Campoli
ex. Jay Harrison

Goalies:
Mathieu Garon
Brent Johnson
Henrik Karlsson

A respectable team, right? Haha, this will be a long season. I think it will be a fun experience though! Ericsson is there because for the Wings it was either him or Jakub Kindl, so I thought they would protect the younger guy, as they already have a solid 'D'.

Thoughts? Does this look like a legitimate expansion squad?
I've done this type of thing before, and it took me around three seasons before I came out of the basement. It's a lot of fun, especially if you make some rules around it.

And yes, it does look like a legitimate expansion team. All of the players are 3-4th liners or bottom 6 defenders.

Old
05-11-2013, 04:30 PM
YMCMBYOLO
Flames Six Show ****

Josh Morrissey Now a Shark
The Mercury News

At 4:35 PM in New Jersey, GM Flamesrule came to the podium and said these choice of words: "With the 25th overall pick, I am very happy to select Prince Albert Raiders defenseman, Josh Morrissey." When he said those words, the crowd erupted with happiness. "I am extremely happy that I was selected by the Sharks", says Morrissey. "I have always liked the Sharks and am ecstatic that I can help the Sharks organization. I may not help now, but within a few years I hope to be a factor for the team." With the Sharks 2nd round draft pick, they selected centerman Ryan Kujawinski, who has a big body and who has a big upside. "With this pick, we felt Kujawinski was the right choice. He fits in perfectly with the Sharks, and I feel he may have been the steal of the draft", explained GM Flamesrule.

Josh Morrissey was selected 25ht overall by the San Jose Sharks

1st Round: J.Morrissey-D
2nd Round: R.Kujawinski-C
4th Round: G.Hughson-G
5th Round: E.Lindholm-C
6th Round: S.Henly-RW
7th Round: N.Czinder-LW

*3rd Rounder traded in the Martin Brodeur trade.

During the draft, the San Jose Sharks made a trade with the Colorado Avalanche. It sent goaltender Annti Niemi and a 2014 2nd round draft pick for Colorado Avalanche's 2014 1st round draft pick. "We felt this was a win-win for both teams. The Avalanche receive a 1B goaltender who can be the backup for Varlamov and we get a draft pick. Since we need to re-sign James Sheppard and Jason Demers, we needed the cap space and this trade does it. Hopefully."

To : 2014 1st Round Draft Pick(COL)
To : Annti Niemi; 2014 2nd Round Draft Pick(SJ)

Annti Niemi is now an Avalanche.

Old
05-11-2013, 04:59 PM
Deku Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesrule View Post
To : 2014 1st Round Draft Pick(COL)
To : Annti Niemi; 2014 2nd Round Draft Pick(SJ)

Annti Niemi is now an Avalanche.

[/CENTER]
No moar Niemi? Is Stallock going to be your goalie now?

Old
05-11-2013, 05:05 PM
YMCMBYOLO
Flames Six Show ****

Quote:
No moar Niemi? Is Stallock going to be your goalie now?
Yep, Stallock improved to an 84OVR, and he is cheaper haha. More to come later! (offseason update)

Old
05-11-2013, 05:15 PM
SatanwasaSlovak

Buffalo once again miss the playoffs -
Summary of the 2013/14 season

Buffalo Sabres
38-33-11
20th in NHL
12th in Eastern Conference
4th in Northeast Division

This year, the firm Fedorov&Kozlov once again misses the playoffs, but there is room for improvement as the expectations were met aswell as to more wins than last year. Unfortunately the biggest problem was that the first-line doesn't produce like a first-line should and therefore there less goals than needed, but still a improvement in that department since last year aswell. The biggest problem was the amount of goals the team let in, 11th worst team in the league and as long as it's at that amount we will never get into the playoffs.

Fedorov told the media that Buffalo for this year isn't satisfied with the team missing playoffs but there is still a lot of young guys who can improve a lot. Therefore it's not a clear tactic from the GM to decide on a certain type of player but instead Fedorov said he will pick the best one available, could use some speed though said Fedorov wincing his eyebrow.

Rochester made their playoffs but got knocked out in the first round. Juuso Ikonen had an impressive first season in the AHL with 45 points, second best in the team. The team-leader was Johan Larsson with 50 and he will be given a chance at the NHL-team next season said coach Kozlov.

Sabres Stats
PlayerGamesGoalsAssistsPoints
Nathan Gerbe59173552
Tyler Ennis82291948
Thomas Vanek81252146
Drew Stafford73192544
Andrej Sekera8253540
Christian Ehrhoff82102838
Tyler Myers7472734
Mikhail Grigorenko79132134
Cody Hodgson7092231
Alex Biega6741721
Ville Leino8061319
Mike Weber7211718
Marcus Foligno8210515
Luke Adam775914
Kevin Sundher376713
Steve Ott828412
Jacob Lagace725611
Patrick Kaleta828210
Brayden McNabb71055
Kevin Porter23325
Adam Pardy36213
Cody McCormick5022
Matt Ellis1101
Matt Mackenzie2101
Nick Crawford6000
NameGamesWinsShutouts
Ryan Miller56264
Jhonas Enroth30121
Andrei Makarov100

Gerbe had an impressive season as nearly being a PPG-player. It was also clear that the second line was the best line on the team and i didn't want to break them up in favor of getting up Gerbe on the first-line. Vanek still makes goals but need to start making assists aswell to still be considered a first-line player. Ennis is definetly improving and was the best goalscorer on the team this season, nearly breaking the 30-goal wall. Grigorenko is still young and needs first-line minutes to improve his skills, i believe. I will let Leino go and lets see who else that doesn't get a contract extension as i want Sundher, Larsson and possibly Armia on the team next season.

The Hockey State, Minnesota finally won the Stanley Cup after beating stacked Eastern Team Carolina Hurricanes in the finals 4-3. It was a real suprise that Minnesota won it considering they were seeded 7th and was under 2-0 after two games in the SC-final. The winner's of the President's Trophy was Toronto actually, breaking Vancouvers streak. New York Islander's John Tavares had 96 points and won the Art Ross Trophy for most points during the season, he also got the MVP award for that, making it his first Hart Memorial Trophy. Best defender of the league was Toronto's Dion Phaneuf while Tampa Bay's russian winger Nikita Kucherov won the best rookie award after an impressive 60 point season. The playoff's most important player was the finnish goaltender Niklas Backstrom who plays for Minnesota Wild, but although he was the best player in the playoffs he didn't win the best goaltender award as it went to Toronto's James Reimer. Detroit's Datsyuk is yet again the best defensive forward aswell as another russian, Alexander Ovechkin continues his winning-streak by scoring 46 goals and win the scorers trophy, Maurice Richard.

Still no retirements in the Buffalo organisation.

Old
05-12-2013, 04:08 AM
n00bxQb

BLUE JACKETS LOSE 3-1 TO BLUES, ELIMINATED FROM PLAYOFF RACE
April 12, 2013

1 point. That's all the Columbus Blue Jackets needed to get in their season finale to advance to the playoffs. Unfortunately, their division rival wasn't planning to make it easy for them to get in, especially goaltender Jaroslav Halak, who made 33 saves to secure a Blues victory that allowed the Colorado Avalanche to hold onto the final playoff spot.

Chris Stewart scored a pair in the second period to give the Blues a 2-0 lead heading into the final frame. The power forward played the part, banging home a rebound and deflecting a point shot past Sergei Bobrovsky in addition to laying out 7 hits throughout the game. The Blue Jackets pushed the pace in the third, generating several good scoring chances before finally getting rewarded with a Jonathan Audy-Marchessault deflection past Halak with just under 5 minutes to play.

Ryan Johansen would take a hooking penalty on the next shift which may have saved a goal, but put the Blue Jackets on the defensive for a couple of minutes when the clock was already working against them. They managed to kill off the penalty and got Bobrovsky out of the net with about 30 seconds remaining. St. Louis won the faceoff, sending the puck up the boards to Chris Stewart who got leveled by Ryan Murray just before he could exit the zone. Derick Brassard gained possession of the puck and quickly passed it over to David Savard, who launched a slap shot wide of the goal. Unfortunately, fate worked against the Blue Jackets as the puck ricocheted around the boards right to Chris Stewart, who had just gotten back up. Stewart, without much impedance from the opposition, took a shot from his own blue line, finding the back of the net, encouraging a chorus of boos from the Columbus faithful who had just watched their team's season come to an abrupt end.

The mood is decidedly sour in Ohio as the Blue Jackets missed the playoffs for the second consecutive year. GM Mackenzie still has another year left on his contract and next year will almost certainly decide his future with the organization. Can this team put itself in a position to compete in the playoffs next year or will it be another disappointing season in which the team falls a couple inches short of their goal?

The Blue Jackets own the 12th overall selection in the upcoming draft. The players currently ranked 10-15 according to International Scouting Services are: Goalie Harvey van Riemsdyk of Edmonton, Goalie Riley Verdino of US NTDP, Center Stu Battaglia of Regina, Right Wing Calle Seidenberg of Lulea HF, Left Wing Jerome Deslauriers of Gatineau, and Left Wing Maxim Lopatin of Ukraine.

2018-2019 Season in Review
RECORD40-36-6 (86 points, 19th)
GOALS FOR219 (11th)
GOALS AGAINST 217 (16th)
POWERPLAY EFFICIENCY16.1% (20th)
PENALTY KILL EFFICIENCY84.1% (11th)

Individual Statistics
SKATERGPGAP+/-PIM
Jonathan Audy-Marchessault81223153-722
Matt Calvert82172542+316
Nick Foligno82172542-781
Derick Brassard80182341-1027
Ryan Johansen6492938+524
R.J. Umberger82142236+960
Ryan Murray8272936+430
Jack Johnson8292534+755
Ryan Pulock8262834-424
David Savard77112233-814
James Wisniewski8172431+1353
Tomas Kubalik7320929-1010
Dylan Willick46131225-110
Brandon Dubinsky8281422+538
Cam Atkinson3910919-64
Derek Dorsett768917+2142
Fedor Tyutin8211213-1185
Maksim Mayorov396612+510
Cody Goloubef383811+112
Michael Chaput645611-513
John Moore52246-48
Jared Boll8314+37
Artem Anisimov2101+10

GOALTENDERRECORDGAASV%SO
Sergei Bobrovsky22-26-52.6891.2%0
Steve Mason18-10-12.1893.0%6

Old
05-12-2013, 09:03 AM
SatanwasaSlovak

Ryan Miller gone, the fans are questioning Fedorov's ability

Another missed playoffs and something had need to be done, a change of mentality and hierarchy in the looker-room Fedorov told the press. I and Slava talked about the situation where we have an elite-goalie who's aging along with two younger goaltender's who needs to play in the NHL to improve, therefore we took the decision on letting Ryan Miller go so that we instead could extend with up-and-comer Nathan Gerbe with the money he wanted. We also have a lot of room for bigger contracts in the future as some of the youngsters will improve. In the long-term we will be competitive, we are just not there yet said Fedorov.

We were going to take the best player available in the draft, as we picked at 11th we hade qiuet a few to choose from. We ended up taking a Ukrainian left winger, Oleg Zikov who is a really big player but still is very fast, exactly what the team needed Kozlov said to the press. In the second round the scouts have done a great job at already having a pick chosen, it was 20 year old american defender Brendan Brust whose offensive skills is already at NHL-level and can already jump into the NHL. Other than that it was a pretty bad draft with few other good prospects in the later rounds, only a grinder named Yakubowski could crack the NHL i believe.

Summary of the draft-picks made by the Sabres
DraftedNameAgeCountryPositionRoleOverallPotential
1 (11)Oleg Zikov19UkraineLeft WingPLY613 stars
2 (41)Brendan Brust20USADefenderOFD763 1/2
3 (71)Jaimen Yakubowski20CandaLeft WingGRN622 1/2
4 (101)Kai Joensuu19FinlandDefenderDFD572 1/2
5 (131)Dakota Conroy20CanadaRight WingSNP542 1/2
6 (161)Kasperi Kapanen18FinlandLeft WingTWF522 1/2
7 (192)Nikolai Goldobin18RussiaRight WingPLY552 1/2

As per contracts i already told you about Ryan Miller leaving. But other than that Steve Ott, Jacob Lagace and Kevin Porter didn't get extended aswell as Andrei Makarov and Ville Leino got bought-out. Vanek got a nice extension aswell as Nathan Gerbe who has really improved after his near-ppg season, a well deserved contract. I still can get Tyler Ennis cheap and therefore took that chance aswell as with Tropp, Foligno and Hackett. We are well under the cap-hit and Fedorov want it to stay that way until they have fully developed.

Buffalo Contracts heading into the 2014-15 season
PLAYERCAP HITLengthStatus this season
Nathan Gerbe$6.315M6 yearsNHL
Tyler Myers$5.825M5 yearsNHL
Thomas Vanek$4.480M3 yearsNHL
Alex Biega$4.360M2 yearsNHL
Drew Stafford$4.255M1 yearNHL
Christian Ehrhoff$4.255M6 yearsNHL
Mike Weber$3.040M3 yearsNHL
Andrej Sekera$2.950M1 yearNHL
Tyler Ennis$2.535M3 yearsNHL
Matt Hackett$2.410M3 yearsNHL
Cody Hodgson$2.260M2 yearsNHL
Mikhail Grigorenko$1.930M1 yearNHL
Corey Tropp$1.615M2 yearsNHL
Jhonas Enroth$1.395M2 yearsNHL
Zemgus Girgenons$1.400M1 yearAHL
Patrick Kaleta$1.380M1 yearNHL
Joel Armia$1.275M1 yearAHL
Marcus Foligno$1.235M3 yearsNHL
Luke Adam$1.070M1 yearNHL
Brendan Brust$1.040M3 yearsNHL
Cody McCormick$1.025M2 yearsNHL
John Scott$1.015M2 yearsNHL
Kevin Sundher$0.985M1 yearNHL
Johan Larsson$0.985M1 yearNHL
Logan Nelson$0.895M3 yearsAHL
Brayden McNabb$0.875M2 yearsAHL
Jeremy Gauthier-Leduc$0.870M1 yearAHL
Mark Pysyk$0.870M1 yearAHL
Daniel Catenacci$0.800M2 yearsAHL
Adam Pardy$0.795M1 yearNHL
Nick Crawford$0.695M1 yearAHL
Alex Lepkowski$0.655M2 yearsAHL
Anthony Duclair$0.640M3 yearsJuniors
Richard Ullberg$0.605M3 yearsAHL
Sergei Tolchinsky$0.585M3 yearsJuniors
Shawn Szydlowski$0.575M1 yearAHL
Jaimen Yakubowski$0.575M3 yearsAHL
Nathan Lieuwen$0.570M1 yearsAHL
Oleg Zikov$0.550M3 yearsAHL
Brady Austin$0.525M3 yearsAHL
Shayne Rover$0.525M2 yearsAHL
Geordie Maguire$0.525M3 yearsJuniors
Juuso Ikonen$0.525M2 yearsAHL

Player not in the organisation anymore

NameStatusNew Team
Ryan MillerUnsignedNashville Predators
Andrei MakarovBought OutFree Agent
Jacob LagaceBought OutFree Agent
Steve OutUnsignedTampa Bay Lightning
Kevin PorterUnsignedNew York Rangers
Matt MackenzieUnsignedFree Agent
Justin KeaUnsignedFree Agent
Matt EllisBought OutFree Agent
Ville LeinoBought OutVancouver Canucks
I was under the cap-floor so the wages became adjusted and therefore you see a little increase in every NHL-player's salary compared to last season. Nathan Gerbe is the best paid player, who would have thought that? Extremely happy that i finally got the player's down to a more manageable level of 43 instead of 45, we got some spare players that i will let go of when i get more talented ones but it's okay for now as i want the AHL-team to stay competitive so that the youngsters can score goals and try win the championship.

The goal for this season is to get 38 wins and a playoff-spot. Fedorov and Kozlov has two season of dissappointment in the owners eyes and it's the last contract-year so the duo will be going into the season with the blade against the throat.

Buffalo Sabres season 14/15

Nathan Gerbe (PLY 85, VC)Cody Hodgson (PLY 82)Mikhail Grigorenko (SNP 76)
Thomas Vanek (SNP 83, C)Tyler Ennis (SNP 80)Drew Stafford (TWF 82)
Marcus Foligno (PWF 76)Kevin Sundher (PLY 81)Johan Larsson (SNP 71)
Corey Tropp (TWF 77)Luke Adam (TWF 76)Patrick Kaleta (GRN 71)
ReservesCody McCormick (GRN 69)John Scott (TGH 65)
Christian Erhoff (OFD 86)Tyler Myers (TWD 87)
Andrej Sekera (DFD 85)Mike Weber (DWD 82, VC)
Brendan Brust (OFD 76)Alex Biega (TWD 82)
ReserveAdam Pardy (DFD 73)
Jhonas Enroth (HYB 80)
Matt Hackett (HYB 80)

Old
05-12-2013, 11:06 AM
Deku Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanwasaSlovak View Post
1 (11)Oleg Zikov19UkraineLeft WingPLY613 stars
2 (41)Brendan Brust20USADefenderOFD763 1/2
3 (71)Jaimen Yakubowski20CandaLeft WingGRN622 1/2
4 (101)Kai Joensuu19FinlandDefenderDFD572 1/2
5 (131)Dakota Conroy20CanadaRight WingSNP542 1/2
6 (161)Kasperi Kapanen18FinlandLeft WingTWF522 1/2
7 (192)Nikolai Goldobin18RussiaRight WingPLY552 1/2
Your 11th overall pick was only 3 stars? Is that a typo?

Love your team's defense by the way. If you had a superstar forward I think that could be a playoff team.

Old
05-12-2013, 11:35 AM
n00bxQb

Quote:

Love your team's defense by the way. If you had a superstar forward I think that could be a playoff team.
I've seen worse. One time in my GM Connected league, a guy picked a 2.5 red star prospect with the 9th overall pick. Worst thing was that he was 20 years old and 59 OVR, too After that, he swore he'd never let the AI set his draft priority list again

Old
05-12-2013, 12:05 PM
Deku Scrub

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bxQb View Post
I've seen worse. One time in my GM Connected league, a guy picked a 2.5 red star prospect with the 9th overall pick. Worst thing was that he was 20 years old and 59 OVR, too After that, he swore he'd never let the AI set his draft priority list again
Holy crap, that's terrible.

I'll have an update or two (maybe even three) on my Panthers later today...

Old
05-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Deku Scrub

Three Rookies Make 2015-16 Panthers Lineup

When Aaron Ekblad was drafted 3rd overall by the Florida Panthers in 2014, many expected him to crack their lineup right away. He was regarded as NHL-ready, or at least close to it, and has the potential to be a franchise defenseman. It was surprising to most when he was sent back to the OHL, to play another season with the Barrie Colts. Panthers fans were disappointed, but of course no one had any problem with it after the Panthers won the 2015 Stanley Cup.

Now heading into the 2015-16 season as the defending Stanley Cup Champions, Florida is welcoming three rookies into its lineup. Ekblad is one of them, and the other two are left-winger Eric Rinaldo and backup goaltender Chris Carrozzi. Three players were removed from the Panthers organization to make room: LW Tomas Fleischmann was released to free agency, D TJ Brennan was traded to Vancouver for a 2016 first round pick, and G Brian Elliott was traded to Edmonton for a 2nd round pick and a 3rd round pick, both in 2016. Sean Bergenheim was also released to free agency, but Tomas Kopecky has returned from the AHL to fill his spot.

You probably don't know anything about Eric Rinaldo yet. He was taken 30th overall by the Panthers this last summer, and is 20 years old. His specialties are his deadly wrist shot, and killing penalties. Chris Carrozzi, the Panthers' new backup goaltender, was selected in the 6th round by Atlanta is 2008. He was released to free agency by Winnipeg two summers ago, and was picked up by Florida. He spent the past two seasons as the starting goaltender for the San Antonio Rampage.

The Panthers did not sign any free agents this offseason, besides prospect goaltender Wyatt Hoflin (20 years old, 48 overall, 4 stars).

2015-16 Lineup
Jonathan Huberdeau (87) - Nick Bjugstad (87) - Bobby Ryan (85)
Jesse Joensuu (80) - Stephen Weiss (83) - Kris Versteeg (82)
*Eric Rinaldo (76) - Shawn Matthias (83) - Quinton Howden (78)
Tomas Kopecky (77) - Drew Shore (79) - Bill Sweat (76)

Nick Leddy (86) - *Aaron Ekblad (85)
Erik Gudbranson (85) - Danny DeKeyser (83)
Colby Robak (83) - Alex Petrovic (79)

Jacob Markstrom (85)
*Chris Carrozzi (81)

* denotes rookie

Last edited by Deku Scrub: 05-12-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Old
05-12-2013, 03:21 PM
SatanwasaSlovak

Quote:

Yes he was a 3 star. Haven't scouted the Russian region but i saw him and he looked more interesting than all the two-way forwards and defensive defensemen so i took a chance on him.

The superstar will be coming soon, i hope.

Old
05-12-2013, 04:50 PM
SatanwasaSlovak

Misses the playoff again, voodoo-dolls of Kozlov have been seen among the fans -
Summary of the 2014/15 season

Buffalo Sabres
36-35-11
25th in NHL
12th in Eastern Conference
3rd in Northeast Division

Once again we misses the playoffs, mainly due to too little goal and too much goal let in. It will get better next year as the young team will develop, especially the two young goaltenders. Gerbe had a great season though, aswell as Tyler Ennis who yet again reached 30 goals. The biggest dissappointment was Drew Stafford with only 20-isch points in the season as a second-liner, he will be gone after the season Fedorov stated.

Rochester had an equally bad year finishing far away from the playoffs with a seriously bad record. The newly drafted Ukrainian Oleg Zikov had a great year though, with 32 points and 12 goals as a second-liner. Although the best player on the team was Logan Nelson, who will be competing for a NHL-spot next year i believe.

Sabres Stats
PlayerGamesGoalsAssistsPoints
Nathan Gerbe82194160
Tyler Ennis82332255
Cody Hodgson73183048
Christian Ehrhoff8274047
Thomas Vanek76242246
Tyler Myers8083240
Mikhail Grigorenko77191736
Johan Larsson82161531
Drew Stafford8291928
Andrej Sekera7322628
Kevin Sundher8262026
Brendan Brust7641620
Corey Tropp8210616
Patrick Kaleta8210616
Luke Adam824913
Mike Weber7311112
Alex Biega794812
Marcus Foligno775712
Cody McCormick24235
Nick Crawford5044
Adam Pardy14101
Brayden McNabb6000
John Scott3000
Mark Pysyk2000
NameGamesWinsGoals let in per gameSave%Shutouts
Jhonas Enroth44162.4391.35%3
Matt Hackett43202.5890.87%2

A little bit dissappointed in Gerbe's season as a firstliner, especially after last season's rate of points he put up. But still, 60 points is the highest in Buffalo the last three years and it's always something. Johan Larsson had a great first year in NHL and Buffalo. One who didn't have that was Drew Stafford making only 28 points which was considerably lower than his linemates Vanek-Ennis, strange. Another one who had a bad year was Marcus Foligno who couldn't put up the points needed. But Fedorov told the press when the question came up that Foligno is still in the plans for the club but maybe a change of enviroment or linemates will be made next season. One the russian duo were really satisfyed with was rookie Brendan Brust and they claimed he would probably be a future fan-favourite in the arena.

The Cup went to Disneyland this year as Anaheim Mighty Ducks went as seven seeded into the playoffs and made it to the finals where they won over New York Islanders in game 7. The President's trophy was won by last year's winners Minnesota Wild but they were knocked out in the second round by Anaheim. The Art Ross Trophy was won by Blackhawk's winger Marian Hossa with all-time low 86 points, he although also won the Hart Memorial as the Season's MVP. The Maurice Richard trophy was yet again won by Capital's russian winger Alexander Ovechkin making it his third in a row. The best defender was LA's Drew Doughty and the best rookie was Winnipeg's Jason Gregoire. The best player in the playoff's was Anaheim's Viktor Fasth continuing with the streak of the winning goaltender's being the playoff's MVP. He didn't win the Vezina Trophy as the best goaltender though, that one went to San Jose's Alex Stalock. Pavel Datsyuk won yet again the Selke Trophy.

The organisation decided to give Sergei Fedorov an extension by 4 years to continue on the given path to become a contending team. Fedorov then gave Kozlov a contract aswell as he still believes in his former teammate.

Still no retirements in the Buffalo organisation.

Old
05-12-2013, 04:55 PM
n00bxQb

2018-2019 NHL STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS

Conference Quarter-Finals
Western Conference
#1 Chicago Blackhawks (51-23-8)
#8 Colorado Avalanche (40-35-7)

#2 Anaheim Ducks (48-26-8)
#7 Nashville Predators (41-37-7)

#3 Calgary Flames (42-32-8)
#6 Phoenix Coyotes (40-32-10)

#4 Los Angeles Kings (43-34-5)
#5 Vancouver Canucks (42-33-7)

Eastern Conference
#1 Florida Panthers (54-18-10)
#8 Washington Capitals (42-35-5)

#2 New York Rangers (47-29-6)
#7 New York Islanders (41-30-11)

#3 Toronto Maple Leafs (47-30-5)
#6 Philadelphia Flyers (43-32-7)

#4 Carolina Hurricanes (46-24-12)
#5 Winnipeg Jets (48-27-7)

Old
05-12-2013, 05:01 PM
n00bxQb

2018-2019 NHL STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS

Conference Semi-Finals
Western Conference
#1 Chicago Blackhawks (51-23-8)
#7 Nashville Predators (41-37-7)

#3 Calgary Flames (42-32-8)
#5 Vancouver Canucks (42-33-7)

Eastern Conference
#1 Florida Panthers (54-18-10)
#7 New York Islanders (41-30-11)

#4 Carolina Hurricanes (46-24-12)
#6 Philadelphia Flyers (43-32-7)

Conference Quarter-Finals
Western Conference
#1 Chicago Blackhawks (51-23-8) defeated #8 Colorado Avalanche (40-35-7) in 6 games.
#7 Nashville Predators (41-37-7) defeated #2 Anaheim Ducks (48-26-8) in 4 games.
#3 Calgary Flames (42-32-8) defeated #6 Phoenix Coyotes (40-32-10) in 7 games.
#5 Vancouver Canucks (42-33-7) defeated #4 Los Angeles Kings (43-34-5) in 5 games.

Eastern Conference
#1 Florida Panthers (54-18-10) defeated #8 Washington Capitals (42-35-5) in 4 games.
#7 New York Islanders (41-30-11) defeated #2 New York Rangers (47-29-6) in 7 games.
#6 Philadelphia Flyers (43-32-7) defeated #3 Toronto Maple Leafs (47-30-5) in 4 games.
#4 Carolina Hurricanes (46-24-12) defeated #5 Winnipeg Jets (48-27-7) in 4 games.

Old
05-12-2013, 05:24 PM
Deku Scrub

It Was No Fluke
Panthers Follow Up Cup Victory with 50 Win Season

Jonathan Huberdeau set a career high in points and led the league
in assists this year.

Last season, after the Florida Panthers won the Stanley Cup as the 8th seed, everyone wondered if they could continue their strong play into the 2015-16 season. They did, and finished the season with 103 points (50-29-3). This ranked them 4th in the Eastern Conference. They had the 3rd most points in the East, but Tampa Bay won the Southeast division with 104 points.

This matches the Panthers up against the Carolina Hurricanes in round one. The Hurricanes finished with 99 points. In the 2012-13 season, the Panthers (as the 8th seed) upset the Hurricanes (the 1st seed) in seven games in the first round.

There were lots of great story-lines for Florida this season. Jonathan Huberdeau had a breakout year, leading the league in assists with 61. He scored 24 goals, placing him 3rd in league scoring. Only Henrik Zetterberg (88 pts), and Jason Spezza/Phil Kessel (86 pts) were able to best Huberdeau's 85 points. After four straight seasons of breaking 30 goals to start his career, Bobby Ryan went into a slump of three straight seasons without reaching 30 goals. However, in his first full season with the Panthers this year, Ryan racked up 33 goals. He ranked second on the team in points with 62. Just one points behind Ryan was Nick Bjugstad, who broke the 60 point mark for the first time in his career (61 points). He played most of the year on the second line with Jesse Joensuu and Kris Versteeg.

Another story-line of the season for the Panthers was the rookie campaign of defenseman Aaron Ekblad. Ekblad scored 14 goals and 27 assists, for 41 points. His 41 points put him atop the rookie scoring list, and his +16 was the best plus/minus rating among all rookies. He also logged the most minutes of all rookies, playing about 26 minutes per game. Ekblad is considered the front-runner for the Calder Memorial Trophy.

Player Stats

Jonathan Huberdeau - 24 goals, 61 assists, 85 points, +21
Bobby Ryan - 33 goals, 29 assists, 62 points, +6
Nick Bjugstad - 28 goals, 33 assists, 61 points, -1
Stephen Weiss - 15 goals, 42 assists, 57 points, +14
Kris Versteeg - 14 goals, 29 assists, 43 points, +0
Aaron Ekblad - 14 goals, 27 assists, 41 points, +16
Nick Leddy - 9 goals, 30 assists, 39 points, +10
Shawn Matthias - 17 goals, 19 assists, 36 points +8
Danny Dekeyser - 7 goals, 21 assists, 28 points +11
*Jesse Joensuu - 12 goals, 13 assists, 25 points, -2
Erik Gudbranson - 5 goals, 16 assists, 21 points, +9
Colby Robak - 4 goals, 16 assists, 20 points, -2
Alex Petrovic - 4 goals, 13 assists, 17 points, -2
Eric Rinaldo - 12 goals, 5 assists, 17 points, +9
Quinton Howden - 8 goals, 8 assists, 16 points, +6
Tomas Kopecky - 7 goals, 8 assists, 15 points, -6
Bill Sweatt - 3 goals, 9 assists, 12 points, -2
Drew Shore - 8 goals, 3 assists, 11 points, -2

*Joensuu played on the 2nd line but did not have any powerplay time

Goaltender Stats

Jacob Markstrom - 50 GP, 34-13-2, 2.38 GAA, .919%, 2 shutouts
Chris Carrozzi - 33 GP, 16-16-1, 2.84 GAA, .907%, 2 shutouts

2016 Playoff Lineup

Jonathan Huberdeau (87) - Stephen Weiss (83) - Bobby Ryan (85)
Jesse Joensuu (80) - Nick Bjugstad (87) - Kris Versteeg (82)
*Eric Rinaldo (76) - Shawn Matthias (83) - Quinton Howden (78)
Tomas Kopecky (77) - Drew Shore (79) - Bill Sweat (76)

Nick Leddy (86) - *Aaron Ekblad (85)
Erik Gudbranson (85) - Alex Petrovic (79)
Danny DeKeyser (83) - Colby Robak (83)

Jacob Markstrom (85)
*Chris Carrozzi (81)

* denotes rookie

Old
05-13-2013, 06:26 AM
SatanwasaSlovak

The Sabres draft for the first time since 2008 in the top 10

An even worse season than the previous two and still Fedorov were given an extension for four years and the long-term plan to be competitive around that moment has already started with picking high in the draft for a forward who can push the Sabres over the edge.

The draft was fairly weak this season with a lot of 3 1/2 star and 4 star-potential players high ranked in the first round. It was especially a heavy goaltender year but i got Enroth, Hackett and the Ullberg in the AHL so a goalie wasn't the biggest problem Fedorov said to the media after the draft. You can believe we once again went after a russian/ukrainian because of his name but actually this we drafted sixth overall is swizz and his name is Bob Yashin a 1.91 meter, 108.1 kg powerforward with an exceptional skill with the stick, he could be the next Brendan Shanahan if we're lucky Fedorov stated. Also an interesting big defenseman named Raphaël Maheux was drafted in the second round, strange that the two former forwards have a better eye for defensemen than forwards.

Summary of the draft-picks made by the Sabres in the 2015-draft
1 (6)Bob Yashin20SwitzerlandLeft WingPWF724
2 (36)Raphaël Maheux19CanadaDefenderTWD543 1/2
3 (66)Clark Bishop19CandaCenterPLY493 1/2
4 (96)Danny Vanderwiel20USALeft WingTWF552 1/2
5 (126)Jason Fram20CanadaDefenderOFD552 1/2
6 (156)Robbie Fabbri19CanadaCenterPLY512 1/2
7 (186)Travis Wood19USALeft WingPLY502 1/2

The only really big change, contract-wise is that Stafford left as he underperformed last season and we got some new guys i want to give a shot at the NHL. Therefore we once again got under the cap-floor and the league will adjust the contracts. I managed to sign Ennis, Grigorenko and Girgensons to fairly cheap contracts for some years so by three years i believe we still can have a really good team but also have a low cap-hit. What's important is that the forwards we have been drafting in Duclair, Zikov and especially Yashin is starting to progress like they should. Because now we have a real firstline center in Hodgson and Ennis will be there soon, and somehow we could have a really stacked offense in a couple of seasons.

Buffalo Contracts heading into the 2015-16 season
PLAYERCAP HITLengthStatus this season
Nathan Gerbe$6.665M5 yearsNHL
Tyler Myers$6.155M4 yearsNHL
Andrej Sekera$5.295M4 yearsNHL
Thomas Vanek$4.750M2 yearsNHL
Alex Biega$4.625M1 yearNHL
Christian Ehrhoff$4.515M6 yearsNHL
Mike Weber$3.245M2 yearsNHL
Tyler Ennis$2.720M2 yearsNHL
Kevin Sundher$2.710M2 yearsNHL
Matt Hackett$2.590M2 yearsNHL
Cody Hodgson$2.430M1 yearNHL
Luke Adam$1.990M3 yearsNHL
Corey Tropp$1.760M1 yearNHL
Jhonas Enroth$1.670M1 yearNHL
Marcus Foligno$1.360M2 yearsNHL
Johan Larsson$1.290M3 yearsNHL
Brendan Brust$1.160M2 yearsNHL
Mikhail Grigorenko$1.150M3 yearsNHL
John Scott$1.130M1 yearNHL
Nick Crawford$1.130M2 yearsAHL
Patrick Kaleta$1.040M1 yearNHL
Cody McCormick$1.025M1 yearAHL
Logan Nelson$1.005M2 yearsNHL
Brayden McNabb$0.985M1 yearNHL
Bob Yashin$0.955M3 yearsNHL
Mark Pysyk$0.925M2 yearsAHL
Daniel Catenacci$0.800M1 yearAHL
Zemgus Girgensons$0.790M3 yearsAHL
Adam Pardy$0.770M1 yearAHL
Joel Armia$0.750M2 yearsAHL
Jeremy Gauthier-Leduc$0.720M2 yearsAHL
Shawn Szydlowski$0.695M1 yearAHL
Alex Lepkowski$0.655M1 yearAHL
Anthony Duclair$0.640M3 yearsAHL
Nathan Lieuwen$0.630M1 yearAHL
Richard Ullberg$0.605M2 yearsAHL
Sergei Tolchinsky$0.585M3 yearsAHL
Jaimen Yakubowski$0.575M2 yearsAHL
Oleg Zikov$0.550M2 yearsAHL
Brady Austin$0.525M2 yearsAHL
Shayne Rover$0.525M1 yearsAHL
Geordie Maguire$0.525M3 yearsAHL
Juuso Ikonen$0.525M1 yearAHL
Clark Bishop$0.525M3 yearsJuniors
Raphaël Maheux$0.525M3 yearsJuniors

Player not in the organisation anymore

NameStatusNew Team
Drew StaffordUnsignedEdmonton Oilers
Anton CederholmUnsignedFree Agent

The team is starting to come together, i like it more and more with all the talent playing the heavy minutes in the AHL a long with the organisations bigger talents playing in the NHL. Especially the defensive core seems excellent as we don't have room for neither McNabb or Crawford and still we have youngster like Pysyk and Gauthier-Leduc who is going to compete for a spot in 1-2 seasons. A luxury problem.

Buffalo Sabres season 15/16

Nathan Gerbe (PLY 85, VC)Cody Hodgson (PLY 85)Mikhail Grigorenko (SNP 77)
Thomas Vanek (SNP 83, VC)Tyler Ennis (SNP 84)Bob Yashin (PWF 72)
Johan Larsson (SNP 74)Kevin Sundher (PLY 81)Corey Tropp (TWF 81)
Marcus Foligno (PWF 77)Luke Adam (TWF 75)Patrick Kaleta (GRN 72)
ReservesLogan Nelson (TWF 77)John Scott (TGH 65)
Christian Erhoff (OFD 87)Tyler Myers (TWD 87, C)
Andrej Sekera (DFD 83)Mike Weber (DWD 81)
Brendan Brust (OFD 81)Alex Biega (TWD 81)
ReserveBrayden McNabb (TWD 80)
Matt Hackett (HYB 82)
Jhonas Enroth (HYB 80)

38 wins and a playoff-spot, we will get it this year.

Closed Thread