HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > GM Games and HF Leagues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
GM Games and HF Leagues All GM Games and Fantasy League drafts and discussion go here.

GM Game #7 by TP, RR, and IR

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-30-2013, 03:46 PM
  #126
JeffMangum
Debaser
 
JeffMangum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Listening to music
Country: United States
Posts: 56,695
vCash: 500
Really, no one wanted Hamrlik?

__________________

#TannerGlass2014
SEEN YOUR VIDEO!
#SheWentToHarvard
JeffMangum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 03:59 PM
  #127
NowitzkisBrownNugget
Registered User
 
NowitzkisBrownNugget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,306
vCash: 500


We've still got: David Clarkson, Alexei Ponikarovsky, Henrik Tallinder, Anton Volchenkov, Andy Greene and Marek Zidlicky available. Get your offers in!

NowitzkisBrownNugget is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 04:01 PM
  #128
stempniaksen
Alright, I'm mad
 
stempniaksen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,569
vCash: 50


The Ottawa Senators place Mike Lundin and Andre Benoit on waivers.

They would also like to send Eric Gryba and Mike Hoffman to their minor league affiliate.

Guillaume Latendresse and Ben Bishop are still available.

stempniaksen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 04:36 PM
  #129
TLinden16
Horse
 
TLinden16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,983
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLinden16 View Post


Here we go....OPEN FOR SALE


Iginla - Don't come without a 1st 2013, Top Prospect and either another high prospect or young roster player. Traded, pending NTC waive.

Giordano - Don't bother unless you have a Top 15 1st in the deal or an elite NHL prospect.

Wideman - Tough to move, we like him a lot. Will require a good deal to send him out.

Tanguay - Mid Prospect + 2nd/3rd 2013 is the highest offer

Cammalleri - Young NHL player + 1st/2nd 2013 is top offer

Bouwmeester - 1st 2013 + prospect + #4/5 defenseman is top offer

Kipper - Will take some coaxing for him to report to your team, send an offer if interested.

Glencross - 2nd 2013 + Good Prospect = Top offer. Having a great year. Will gladly keep him.

Stempniak - Another guy having a great season. Make an offer!

Stajan - Could be a great 3rd line C for a playoff team, the 3rd piece of our productive 2nd line (see GlenX and Stemps)

Sarich - Playoff rental? Make an offer
Check out the rest of our roster in the Roster Thread and make your offers!

TLinden16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 04:51 PM
  #130
IslesRock4
Global Moderator
Fantasy Hockey Talk
 
IslesRock4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 20,718
vCash: 500


Now that we have Bernier, we no longer are looking for a #1 goaltender. Lindback and Garon are both OTB now.

Still available are Vincent Lecavalier, Ryan Malone, Sami Salo, and Eric Brewer.

__________________

IslesRock4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 04:52 PM
  #131
habsman56
Habs&Hoops
 
habsman56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,967
vCash: 500


Colby Armstrong is available for the best pick offered.

habsman56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 04:54 PM
  #132
DeceiverOfTheGods
HFBoards Sponsor
 
DeceiverOfTheGods's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,772
vCash: 500


Avs deal Hejduk to Sens, acquire Da Costa & Regin

The Colorado Avalanche have traded long-serving winger Milan Hejduk to the Ottawa Senators, in exchange for winger Peter Regin, and prospect Stephane Da Costa.

"Milan has been a consummate professional during his time in a Colorado jersey, and have seen him accomplish some great things playing with this team. That said, we are rebuilding, and this trade will give him the opportunity to make another push for a Stanley Cup. In Peter Regin we get a skilled winger who can play in our top 9, while also acquiring a player in Stephane Da Costa whose game has really impressed us."

DeceiverOfTheGods is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 04:59 PM
  #133
stempniaksen
Alright, I'm mad
 
stempniaksen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,569
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalPhoenix View Post


Avs deal Hejduk to Sens, acquire Da Costa & Regin

The Colorado Avalanche have traded long-serving winger Milan Hejduk to the Ottawa Senators, in exchange for winger Peter Regin, and prospect Stephane Da Costa.

"Milan has been a consummate professional during his time in a Colorado jersey, and have seen him accomplish some great things playing with this team. That said, we are rebuilding, and this trade will give him the opportunity to make another push for a Stanley Cup. In Peter Regin we get a skilled winger who can play in our top 9, while also acquiring a player in Stephane Da Costa whose game has really impressed us."
Senators accept.

We wish Regin and Da Costa the best of luck in Colorado. With the depth this organization has accumulated we felt that this is the type of deal we could afford to make. We're thrilled to add a guy like Hejduk to the roster, and hopefully he can add to our championship aspirations.

stempniaksen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 05:12 PM
  #134
NowitzkisBrownNugget
Registered User
 
NowitzkisBrownNugget's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,306
vCash: 500


We're putting Travis Zajac on the block. We'd like to see what kind of interest he could garner.

Looking for: Young talent and high picks

Also, looking at offers on Adam Larsson. Would like a young game-breaking forward back in any deal.

NowitzkisBrownNugget is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 05:32 PM
  #135
BigG44
Registered User
 
BigG44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21,420
vCash: 500


To Dallas: Tim Bozon; Dalton Thrower

To Montreal: Jaromir Jagr; Dallas retains 50% of Jagr's salary

The last thing we wanted to do was trade Jaromir Jagr, but without a contract extension we could not risk losing him for nothing. Tim Bozon is quality offensive forward for the Kamloops Blazers (Dallas' owner's WHL team), and we believe he adds a ton of skill to our prospect ranks. Dalton Thrower is a physical D we've had our eye on for a while, and after a summer of training we think he'll have a big year next season in Saskatoon.

BigG44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 05:36 PM
  #136
BigG44
Registered User
 
BigG44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21,420
vCash: 500


Trade Block: Erik Cole, Ray Whitney, Erik Nystrom, Vern Fiddler, Stephane Robidas, Alex Goligoski

With the exception of Alex Goligoski, all players on the trading block are available for younger players, prospects, or picks.

Alex Goligoski is available for a hockey trade. Roster right shot D or center. I'll add depending on the player.

I'll retain half of Erik Cole and Stephane Robidas' salary.

Don't Ask: Jame Benn, Loui Eriksson, Cody Eakin, Brenden Dillon, Jamie Oleksiak, Joe Morrow, Kari Lehtonen, Jack Campbell

BigG44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 05:36 PM
  #137
habsman56
Habs&Hoops
 
habsman56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,967
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigG44 View Post


To Dallas: Tim Bozon; Dalton Thrower

To Montreal: Jaromir Jagr; Dallas retains 50% of Jagr's salary

The last thing we wanted to do was trade Jaromir Jagr, but without a contract extension we could not risk losing him for nothing. Tim Bozon is quality offensive forward for the Kamloops Blazers (Dallas' owner's WHL team), and we believe he adds a ton of skill to our prospect ranks. Dalton Thrower is a physical D we've had our eye on for a while, and after a summer of training we think he'll have a big year next season in Saskatoon.
Montreal confirms. We are very happy to add a great top 6 winger who has great chemistry with Tomas Plekanec.

habsman56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 05:39 PM
  #138
habsman56
Habs&Hoops
 
habsman56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,967
vCash: 500


Looking to deal both Rene Bourque and Colby Armstrong. Get your offers in.

habsman56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 05:46 PM
  #139
donghabs98
Moderator
 
donghabs98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,008
vCash: 519


Looking to move Oduya for assets

donghabs98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 06:15 PM
  #140
SLAPSHOT723
Moderator
Johnny Rockets
 
SLAPSHOT723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Long Island
Posts: 16,812
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stempniaksen View Post


The Ottawa Senators place Mike Lundin and Andre Benoit on waivers.

They would also like to send Eric Gryba and Mike Hoffman to their minor league affiliate.

Guillaume Latendresse and Ben Bishop are still available.
claim Lundin.

SLAPSHOT723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 06:16 PM
  #141
TLinden16
Horse
 
TLinden16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,983
vCash: 500


IF our claim for Tomas Kaberle goes through we will look to move him to a playoff team, and we are willing to retain some of his salary in the transaction. PM if interested.

TLinden16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 06:23 PM
  #142
Soli
Moderator
Supervision Required
 
Soli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 13,142
vCash: 500
TRADE: PANTHERS - KINGS

Team AAcquiredTeam BAcquired
Nick Shore, CAR 4th '13 Jose Theodore, Mike Weaver



SHORE'D UP; PANTHERS MAKE IT A FAMILY AFFAIR



The Florida Panthers traded Jose Theodore and Mike Weaver to the Los Angeles Kings in a trade made earlier today. The trade marks the unquestioned start of the Jacob Markstrom era in Florida.

When I took over and saw the 3-headed goaltending monster, I knew I had to cut off one of those heads. Jose has been incredible for us and backstopped our team en route to a playoff birth. We wish him and Mike the best as they chase Stanley in Los Angeles.

In return, the Panthers acquired Nick Shore, the brother of Panther's rookie center Drew Shore, and Carolina's 4th round pick in 2013.

Nick just finished his junior season at Denver University as the leading scorer of the Pioneers. Drew and Nick played two years together in Denver and it's always been a dream of theirs to play together in the NHL. They're both highly motivated, hard working players. If we had to define them, Drew's more of a playmaking two-way mold, while Nick is also a playmaker with a bit more sniper tendencies. They're both natural centers good on the dot but Nick may see himself shifting over to wing if their sibling chemistry translates to the pros.

Soli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 06:24 PM
  #143
Soli
Moderator
Supervision Required
 
Soli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 13,142
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLinden16 View Post


IF our claim for Tomas Kaberle goes through we will look to move him to a playoff team, and we are willing to retain some of his salary in the transaction. PM if interested.
Can't trade a player that's been claimed off waivers during the same season.

Soli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 06:24 PM
  #144
BigG44
Registered User
 
BigG44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 21,420
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLinden16 View Post


IF our claim for Tomas Kaberle goes through we will look to move him to a playoff team, and we are willing to retain some of his salary in the transaction. PM if interested.
Pretty sure you'd have to give him to Columbus for free. AFIK, you can't trade a waiver claim if another team also made a claim. You have to just give him to Columbus.

Can someone confirm that?

BigG44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 06:27 PM
  #145
donghabs98
Moderator
 
donghabs98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,008
vCash: 519
Looking to move Oduya for cheap

donghabs98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 06:33 PM
  #146
TLinden16
Horse
 
TLinden16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,983
vCash: 500


Waive Tomas Kaberle



Thanks guys.

TLinden16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 06:39 PM
  #147
TLinden16
Horse
 
TLinden16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,983
vCash: 500
The day has come...


Calgary Flames trade captain Jarome Iginla to Chicago.

Jarome gave us a list of teams he was willing to go to, and of those teams, the Chicago Blawkhawks really pushed hard to land Iggy and we respected that. We knew he would be a great fit with guys like Toews, Kane, Sharp and he had a shot at a cup, which is what we wanted for him. The return was generous, and we feel it gives us an amazing shot to rebuild this team in a quick fashion for our fanbase.


CHI 1st 2013, Teuvo Teravainen, Brandon Pirri, Andrew Shaw, Michael Frolik


Jarome Iginla, Calgary 4th 2013

Best of luck to Iggy, who knows, maybe he'll be a Flame again one day?

TLinden16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 06:42 PM
  #148
donghabs98
Moderator
 
donghabs98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,008
vCash: 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLinden16 View Post
The day has come...


Calgary Flames trade captain Jarome Iginla to Chicago.

Jarome gave us a list of teams he was willing to go to, and of those teams, the Chicago Blawkhawks really pushed hard to land Iggy and we respected that. We knew he would be a great fit with guys like Toews, Kane, Sharp and he had a shot at a cup, which is what we wanted for him. The return was generous, and we feel it gives us an amazing shot to rebuild this team in a quick fashion for our fanbase.


CHI 1st 2013, Teuvo Teravainen, Brandon Pirri, Andrew Shaw, Michael Frolik


Jarome Iginla, Calgary 4th 2013

Best of luck to Iggy, who knows, maybe he'll be a Flame again one day?
Confirmed. Here in Chicago we are going all in. Jarome gives us a good top 6 that we like can help win us a Stanley cup

donghabs98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 08:07 PM
  #149
The Produce Man
Master of Puppets
 
The Produce Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Victoria
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,133
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soli View Post
TRADE: PANTHERS - KINGS

Team AAcquiredTeam BAcquired
Nick Shore, CAR 4th '13 Jose Theodore, Mike Weaver



SHORE'D UP; PANTHERS MAKE IT A FAMILY AFFAIR



The Florida Panthers traded Jose Theodore and Mike Weaver to the Los Angeles Kings in a trade made earlier today. The trade marks the unquestioned start of the Jacob Markstrom era in Florida.

When I took over and saw the 3-headed goaltending monster, I knew I had to cut off one of those heads. Jose has been incredible for us and backstopped our team en route to a playoff birth. We wish him and Mike the best as they chase Stanley in Los Angeles.

In return, the Panthers acquired Nick Shore, the brother of Panther's rookie center Drew Shore, and Carolina's 4th round pick in 2013.

Nick just finished his junior season at Denver University as the leading scorer of the Pioneers. Drew and Nick played two years together in Denver and it's always been a dream of theirs to play together in the NHL. They're both highly motivated, hard working players. If we had to define them, Drew's more of a playmaking two-way mold, while Nick is also a playmaker with a bit more sniper tendencies. They're both natural centers good on the dot but Nick may see himself shifting over to wing if their sibling chemistry translates to the pros.

Confirm.

After trading away Jonathan Bernier earlier today, we were hoping for a reliable, veteran back-up goalie who can ease the workload off of Jonathan Quick. Jose Theodore fits that mold, and we were very impressed with his play last season. Mike Weaver is certainly not the most flashy player in the NHL, but he is a guy we can rely on to play a very strong defensive game, while keeping things very simple on the ice. He adds some great depth to our defense.

We will also take this opportunity to place Davis Drewiskie on waivers with the intention of sending him to the AHL if he clears.

The Produce Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-30-2013, 08:20 PM
  #150
donghabs98
Moderator
 
donghabs98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,008
vCash: 519


Jarred Boll



Ben Smith
4th CHI 2013

The Chicago Blackhawks are happy to add some grit to our 4th line

donghabs98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.