HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hamilton Bulldogs Playoff Thread

Closed Thread

Old
04-16-2005, 03:25 PM
danboulie

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to danboulie
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
I contacted the AHL to see if any games will be picked up either by tv or webcast but they haven't got back to me yet.
I know I saw a commercial for the NHL network, saying about all the different playoff games they were covering. They said AHL (what quantity of the games I'm unsure of) a few other leagues, and I do believe they said exclusive rights to certain NCAA games.

Old
04-16-2005, 03:36 PM
Quiet Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphotic
I know I saw a commercial for the NHL network, saying about all the different playoff games they were covering. They said AHL (what quantity of the games I'm unsure of) a few other leagues, and I do believe they said exclusive rights to certain NCAA games.
I saw that as well, and I'm pretty happy about that. The NHL network is showing U-18 Championships, ECHL playoffs, AHL playoffs, and showed the NCAA tournament and the Women's World Cup. Maybe some more stuff, but I'm not sure.

I checked on their site and I don't know what their schedule will look like. It would be nice to get a lot LB and Hamilton games though. They have played a few Rochester games off the local Rochester feed lately, so maybe we'll get to see a few of those.

Old
04-16-2005, 09:11 PM
NewHabsEra*

Quote:
Begin got married over the summer and also went under the knife as his shoulder was banged up. Before the season started management expected him to be out till at least Feb, so it seemed like he would get the year off once the season was cancelled, as it is a big risk to let Begin play in Hamilton, cause the guy can't tone it down, he just continues to throw his body around. I myself was surprised to see him sent to Hamilton but I thought if anyone goes he'd be the guy they should send cause players can learn from him by watching him give it his all to win. I really hoped Lapierre would be given a PTO contract as he could learn from Begin, as he plays a somewhat similar style.
Montreal.. Do you have an update on Perezhogin's injury? He has been invited to the russian camp but his bad injury could cost him a place in the national team...

Old
04-16-2005, 10:33 PM
Marc the Habs Fan
MVP

vCash: 567
Most importantly, how did we have absolutely ZERO news of this Perezhogin injury? The only place I've read it from is from the russian board here at HF.

Oh man, this really sucks. He had a decent shot of making the Russian team imo.

Old
04-17-2005, 04:23 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsArea
Montreal.. Do you have an update on Perezhogin's injury? He has been invited to the russian camp but his bad injury could cost him a place in the national team...

no update, have't heard anything. Tournament starts in two weeks.

Old
04-18-2005, 07:59 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Here's some notes on the Dogs from their website.

Dogs end up with 89 pts this year, after getting 96 last year.

Dogs set an attendence record with an average of 5793 per game, prior best was 5489.

Dogs are 7-2-1 in the last 10 games.

Dogs are 25-0-0 when scoring 4 or more goals

Dogs head into the playoffs with the 3rd best record in the AHL since Feb 11th, going 19-8-1-1 in 29 games a .690 win %. Only Binghampton (.804) and Chicago (.759) have been better.

Dogs are 3-7-0 against Rochester this year. Only the Crunch (5 wins) and Binghampton (4 wins) have defeated Rochester more.

Against Rochester the Dogs are 9-42 on the PP (21.4%)

Rochester outscored Hamilton 13-3 in the 1st period, Hamilton outscored Rochester 12-6 in the 3rd period in games this year.

Yann Danis sets team record with 28 wins. Ties record with 5 SO's

J-P Cote is the current carrer +/- leader with a +41.

Ron Hainsey is the current leading goal scorer and points leader for defensemen with 18 career goals and 67 pts.

Tomas Plekanec ties team record for career goals with 71.

Hardest working player award goes to Ott

Molson Cup goes to Danis

Molson Cup top 3- Danis, Higgins, Plekanec

Hardest working leaders- Ott, Higgins, Plekanec

Old
04-23-2005, 10:44 AM
Blades 0f Steel

Quote:
Dogs set an attendence record with an average of 5793 per game, prior best was 5489.
That's pretty sad for Hamilton during a lockout year. Should have been closer to 8,000.

Closed Thread