29 Teams currently open!
League name: LEAFS HFBOARDS
- If I find you're inactive, you get one warning, and after that you're out.
- You can play team play as long as it's agreed upon by the opposing player
- You cannot trade a bunch of picks in future years for one or two picks.
- You cannot trade away any pick farther than two years away.
- Rage quits are dealt with on a case-to-case basis
- Waivers: everyone is now fair game, however, you can protest each time someone is put on waivers without you doing it and there's a good chance it'll get revoked. If its your fault (like you trade for too many players and are over the roster limit) that's no longer my problem and anyone can claim whoever is put on waivers by the game. If it's an injury thing and someone comes back early, that's fine. If you traded for the right amount of players, but the game screwed you somehow, or whatever it may be, I'll revoke it.
- You must play solo, no team play.
- If you lose your connection in a one or two goal game, you must restart the game and can only resume it at the time it was shut down. All goals must be awarded via empty net in the same order they were scored in.
- If you lose your connection in a game where you are losing by 3 or more goals, you forfeit that game and must play the next game with your lowest overall rated goalie.
- same rules as regular season with regards to waivers/trading
- no sign-and-trades involving UFAs who are rated over 80 whatsoever! No signed UFA 80OVA or higher can be traded until the season begins. You cannot trade a pending UFA unless you are just trading his rights.