HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Team Jerseys

Closed Thread

Old
04-11-2005, 05:43 PM
DaveyCrockett

vCash: 500
Team Jerseys

I'm looking to get custom team jerseys made for my adult league team and im looking to spend around $25 a jersey (I can go to $30). I live in the Toronto area so a store within that region is preferable. I attached an image of what I had in mind. Does anyone know where I can get this done or how much it would cost?
Plain red jersey, screened logo, numbers on back. About 15 skater jerseys + 1 goalie. Thank you very much for the help.

Old
04-12-2005, 11:22 AM
realhabsfan

my hockey shop does custom jerseys but im not sure what the exact cost would be per jersey by i am assuming it should be in your price range since you just getting a plain red jersey. Check out Dukes Source for Sports...www.dukes1hockey.com...speak to someone there and they can help you. And its located in Etobicoke so i dont think it will be too far for you.

Old
04-12-2005, 02:37 PM
DaveyCrockett

Quote:
Originally Posted by realhabsfan
my hockey shop does custom jerseys but im not sure what the exact cost would be per jersey by i am assuming it should be in your price range since you just getting a plain red jersey. Check out Dukes Source for Sports...www.dukes1hockey.com...speak to someone there and they can help you. And its located in Etobicoke so i dont think it will be too far for you.
I sent Duke's an email. Anywhere in the GTA is fine with me.

Old
04-16-2005, 11:33 AM
Joey13

You may also want to try www.hockeygeeks.com - my team has had them do three sets of jerseys and they are great. I think they are in London, Ontario.

Old
04-17-2005, 05:55 PM
DaveyCrockett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey13
You may also want to try www.hockeygeeks.com - my team has had them do three sets of jerseys and they are great. I think they are in London, Ontario.
Source for Sports London is definetly a great store, I've bought stuff from them before. Unfortunately they are priced about $50-70 higher than most (for the entire team). I'm gonna order from the Canlan Ice Sports Scarborough pro shop. They can give me 16 Kobe 9100 Chicago Black jerseys with a custom logo and numbers for $450.

Closed Thread