HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Tomas Fleischmann

Old
04-02-2013, 01:04 PM
Duckguy

vCash: 500
Tomas Fleischmann

Any chance Florida would be looking to move him? Whats his value? He's not the 2c the Ducks have been after but I think he'd fit perfect into the Ducks style, and be a huge lift for a cup run.

Duckguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2013, 01:09 PM
gizmo12688

vCash: 50
He has more value to us at this point. We'll be going into next season with a lot of young blood, it would help to keep a consistent goal scorer with the team. Plus he still has a couple of years left on his contract.

gizmo12688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2013, 01:14 PM
Duckguy

Would FLorida value prospects higher than a veteran? I wonder if something like DSP/Karlsson and a 2nd would get it done? I could be lowballing, he's not a rental so his value might be higher.

Duckguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2013, 01:33 PM
Coolburn

Send a message via AIM to Coolburn Send a message via MSN to Coolburn Send a message via Yahoo to Coolburn
I dont think the Panthers move Fleischmann unless its in a deal for a 1st rounder or they are getting an upgrade to him. They arent going to sell him just because they are playing poorly right now. I dont see teams willing to pay the price for him IMO.

Coolburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2013, 02:15 PM
WhiteMandingo

Its already been mentioned but he has alot more value to the Panthers than another team.

WhiteMandingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2013, 02:19 PM
Georgia Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolburn View Post
I dont think the Panthers move Fleischmann unless its in a deal for a 1st rounder or they are getting an upgrade to him. They arent going to sell him just because they are playing poorly right now. I dont see teams willing to pay the price for him IMO.
I would say a first rounder would be the price that could pry Fleischmann away. His health questions have been answered and his contract is market price for a player with his stats. I have no doubt Tallon would move him for a first to clear his salary for other moves but anything less keeping him isn't that onerous.

Georgia Panther is offline   Reply With Quote