HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Buying Playoff Tix

Old
04-25-2013, 03:57 PM
iMikeyy

vCash: 500
Buying Playoff Tix

Well I was checking out the playoff presale tickets that they have going on right now, and I really want to get tickets to game A, but does anybody have a clue as to what the schedule looks like? I have work on the weekends and I just want to make sure I have enough time to buy tickets and get the time off. I usually buy mine on stubhub but for the playoffs it gets to be much more expensive. I'd like a crack at getting them off TM.

If anybody has any clues or insight into when game 3 will be (assuming we don't get home ice which would be worst case for me, as I'm sure game 1 would be like Tues/Wed.) that would be really helpful to me. Thanks!

iMikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 06:00 PM
Barrie22
Shark fan in hiding

The schedule wont be known untill the 28th or later. Heck the sharks might not even know who they are facing until late 28th.

Barrie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 06:03 PM
ChompChomp
SACK T-MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie22 View Post
The schedule wont be known untill the 28th or later. Heck the sharks might not even know who they are facing until late 28th.
The only game on the 28th is the Boston makeup, and the Sharks are the last NHL game before that, so they will know their matchup when Sharks/Kings on Saturday ends.

The NHL, in their ridiculousness, still probably won't announce the Western Conference Playoff Dates and Times until that lone East Conf makeup game is played. SMH

ChompChomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 06:15 PM
LadyStanley
Elasmobranchology-go

FTR, there are STH, Twitter, STC (and I think FB -- haven't looked) presales currently ongoing.

Opponent may not be known until post game Saturday. Schedule may not be announced until Sunday (or even Monday).

LadyStanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 06:56 PM
hockfan1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMikeyy View Post
Well I was checking out the playoff presale tickets that they have going on right now, and I really want to get tickets to game A, but does anybody have a clue as to what the schedule looks like? I have work on the weekends and I just want to make sure I have enough time to buy tickets and get the time off. I usually buy mine on stubhub but for the playoffs it gets to be much more expensive. I'd like a crack at getting them off TM.

If anybody has any clues or insight into when game 3 will be (assuming we don't get home ice which would be worst case for me, as I'm sure game 1 would be like Tues/Wed.) that would be really helpful to me. Thanks!
i learned a few yeard back that buying tickets through box office or tix master is a rip off. you are better getting them off craigs off a season tix holder etc. you will get them for signifcantly cheaper then face on tix, and much much cheaper then stubhub. i got 2 tix section 204 row 4 yesterday for 160 for a pair. thats about 40 to 50 less then tix master is selling per ticket, they are up now. dont wait till tomm seasons tix holders have had tix for a while, buy them while you can

Last edited by hockfan1991: 04-25-2013 at 06:58 PM. Reason: extra
hockfan1991 is offline   Reply With Quote