HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rockford - Danault and McNeil season debut

Old
04-03-2013, 03:29 PM
HockeySensible
Smug Teuvo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
we have a log jam at the wings, would make sense for both Danault and McNeill to play center..especially McNeill who has that size that is coveted for center.
That log jam is going to lessen in the off-season, when both Bickell and Stalberg could price themselves out of Chicago.

I like McNeill as a centre, but it's easy to see why they'd want him on the wing.

HockeySensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2013, 03:34 PM
AmericanDream
Puck You

Quote:
Originally Posted by HossTheBoss View Post
That log jam is going to lessen in the off-season, when both Bickell and Stalberg could price themselves out of Chicago.

I like McNeill as a centre, but it's easy to see why they'd want him on the wing.
I still think Bickell stays...Stalberg is going to be gone no doubt... Bickell isnt going to get a buttload of a raise and his grit and size is still needed as he is our current #1 hitter whether you hate him or not..

We also have Morin and Jimmy Hayes now looking like NHL players with an already Kane, Saad, Hossa, and Sharp on wings...to me it still seems we are weak overall down the middle with a lot of players at the wings...

you could be right but I just dont see the need to move both to the wings...maybe one and not the other, but both can be solid NHL centers if given a chance.

AmericanDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Espies333s

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawksTillDeath View Post
They are in the lineup tonight

ChrisBlock ‏@ChrisBlock 1m
#IceHogs lines up front [LW-C-RW]: St.Pierre-Hayes-McNeill, Olesz-Pirri-Mills, McArdle-Svendsen-Beach, Nordstrom-Danault-Froese
Just a question. Is it common in the AHL to roll the top 9 as scoring lines and the 4th as the "shutdown" line? I was just wondering why Danault wouldn't be lined up on the 3rd over Svendsen.

Espies333s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-03-2013, 06:24 PM
HockeySensible
Smug Teuvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espies333s View Post
Just a question. Is it common in the AHL to roll the top 9 as scoring lines and the 4th as the "shutdown" line? I was just wondering why Danault wouldn't be lined up on the 3rd over Svendsen.
Dent's kind of an idiot.. but, Danault is a "rookie" and Svendsen's been there all year and seems to be a Dent favourite.

HockeySensible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2013, 08:19 AM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanDream View Post
I still think Bickell stays...Stalberg is going to be gone no doubt... Bickell isnt going to get a buttload of a raise and his grit and size is still needed as he is our current #1 hitter whether you hate him or not..

We also have Morin and Jimmy Hayes now looking like NHL players with an already Kane, Saad, Hossa, and Sharp on wings...to me it still seems we are weak overall down the middle with a lot of players at the wings...

you could be right but I just dont see the need to move both to the wings...maybe one and not the other, but both can be solid NHL centers if given a chance.
Bickell can easily get 2+ million on the open market. That would be 400% more than what he makes. Expect him to sign with a team for 4 years with 2.5 per year. Gives him a raise and security while not doing anything bad for the team that adds him

Bubba88 is offline   Reply With Quote