[ANA/PHO] Ducks acquire Matt Lombardi for Brandon McMillan

Old
04-12-2013, 12:57 PM
TheJoeMan
In Bob We Trust

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDuck4u View Post
Give him a break guys.. hes learning a new system.. He was used to a defensive system in tippet, it takes time to adjust, its doesnt happen over night. I think lombardi is the perfect center for selanne.. He needs speed and lambo provides that.. This line is not a grinding line.. BB needs to keep that line away from big opposing forwards..I remember in the kings game.. The kings fourth line kept hemming them in..But in time.. This is trade will pay off... And Etem will have a great year next year lol..Sorry I know its OT but God I love that kid.
Steckel and Dvorak needed to learn the system too and they fit in right away. Lombardi looks completely lost out there. I don't know if he's gunshy because of his concussion history but he's way too afraid to drive the middle of the ice and it bothers me. He's supposed to be fast and I haven't seen an example of it yet. Four games is plenty to get your feet wet. I think he watches from the stands as soon as Bonino is healthy. Hell I'd rather have Holland in right now. At least he goes to the net.

TheJoeMan is offline   Reply With Quote