HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Carolina Roll Call

Old
04-02-2013, 10:04 AM
nyrmessier011

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to nyrmessier011
Carolina Roll Call

I'll be heading up to Raleigh for this game. No tickets yet, but didn't have a problem going to stubhub close to the game last year a couple times. Tickets look more expensive than last year at the moment, but it's all relative to what I'm used to at the garden so they're "cheap"

I remember one of the sections in the corner being really popular for NYR fans. Anyone know which one?

nyrmessier011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2013, 10:20 AM
Megustaelhockey
Global Moderator
Hybrid icing

Good place to see a game? Canes fans seem relatively small in number but surprisingly passionate and knowledgable.

Megustaelhockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2013, 01:01 PM
NCRanger

For some reason, Saturday night games in Raleigh sell out. It is a tough ticket on weekends. It's ALWAYS been that way, even if they're awful, they draw very well on Saturday nights. It's not like a random Tuesday night.

You will probably have to pay over face to get in on a Saturday night.

I don't bother going any more. I never have a good time. It's a pain in the *** getting in there, and the atmosphere in the building is similar to my daughter's Pre-K classroom.

NCRanger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2013, 01:42 PM
parcsalooc

I'm headed to the game. Great place to see a game. The fans won't drive you nuts like in DC. Site lines are great. Recommend lower bowl for concessions and bathroom club access. Only annoying thing is the damn honk honk honk horn like DC

parcsalooc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-04-2013, 07:58 PM
nyrmessier011

Send a message via AIM to nyrmessier011
Quote:
Originally Posted by parcsalooc View Post
I'm headed to the game. Great place to see a game. The fans won't drive you nuts like in DC. Site lines are great. Recommend lower bowl for concessions and bathroom club access. Only annoying thing is the damn honk honk honk horn like DC
Yea I agree--have had a good experience each time I went. Tickets aren't too bad, sight lines are all good. It feels small. I'll be there and staying the night. Any suggestions on where to go? We're staying downtown

nyrmessier011 is offline   Reply With Quote