HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Pittsburgh Penguins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rangers vs. Some unidentified lethargic team with no hustle

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-03-2013, 08:45 PM
  #226
High Flying Birds
Registered User
 
High Flying Birds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Cascadia
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,613
vCash: 500
The hate for Glass makes me laugh.

High Flying Birds is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:46 PM
  #227
Guins71
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 983
vCash: 500
Well we found something glass is good at....getting his @$$ kicked.

Guins71 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:46 PM
  #228
Axman
MoreSkilledThanYou
 
Axman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Country: Poland
Posts: 4,643
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCapp View Post
okayokayokayokayokayokayokay

Let me save this board the next 4 hours so we can all go get drunk and have sex (in whatever order it takes for those things to happen)

- omg we suck

- another turnover?

- great penalty Neal, you idiot

- What the **** are the lines? Come on, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

- Jesus, listening to Bob and Paul is embarrassing

- Glad that's over.

- Why did Fleury stay in the whole game?

- It wasn't Fleury's fault, guys.

- Shero is awesome. Be patient

- You guys are a bunch of whiners

- We're still at the top of the conference, we're going to make the playoffs, and we won't be worse than the 2-seed

- Guys, look at all the injuries, this team just needs time to get healthy and gel

- It's impossible to read this board during a loss. Seriously, you guys are so bipolar

- Kunitz - Jokinen - Iginla
Morrow - Malkin - Neal
Cooke - Sutter - Dupuis
Adams - Vitale - Kennedy

- Kunitz - Jokinen - Dupuis
Neal - Malkin - Iginla
Morrow - Sutter - Cooke
Adams - Vitale - Kennedy



- Dupuis - Jokinen - Iginla
Kunitz - Malkin - Neal
Morrow - Sutter - Cooke
Adams - Vitale - Kennedy


I like that line.

Oh, I like those lines

Oh, that looks good

Oh, great.

Dan will never do that

Gritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vets



BEAU BENNETT
and Elvis has left the building

Axman is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:46 PM
  #229
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 39,006
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCapp View Post
okayokayokayokayokayokayokay

Let me save this board the next 4 hours so we can all go get drunk and have sex (in whatever order it takes for those things to happen)

- omg we suck

- another turnover?

- great penalty Neal, you idiot

- What the **** are the lines? Come on, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

- Jesus, listening to Bob and Paul is embarrassing

- Glad that's over.

- Why did Fleury stay in the whole game?

- It wasn't Fleury's fault, guys.

- Shero is awesome. Be patient

- You guys are a bunch of whiners

- We're still at the top of the conference, we're going to make the playoffs, and we won't be worse than the 2-seed

- Guys, look at all the injuries, this team just needs time to get healthy and gel

- It's impossible to read this board during a loss. Seriously, you guys are so bipolar

- Kunitz - Jokinen - Iginla
Morrow - Malkin - Neal
Cooke - Sutter - Dupuis
Adams - Vitale - Kennedy

- Kunitz - Jokinen - Dupuis
Neal - Malkin - Iginla
Morrow - Sutter - Cooke
Adams - Vitale - Kennedy



- Dupuis - Jokinen - Iginla
Kunitz - Malkin - Neal
Morrow - Sutter - Cooke
Adams - Vitale - Kennedy


I like that line.

Oh, I like those lines

Oh, that looks good

Oh, great.

Dan will never do that

Gritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vetsGritty vets



BEAU BENNETT
good lord my wife thinks I'm ******** sitting here drunk laughing at the penguins getting **** on. you need to stop it. but man, that BEAU BENNETT just KILLED me

harumph!

Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:46 PM
  #230
Rocket of Russia
Needs more Tang
 
Rocket of Russia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 2,344
vCash: 500
Does glass know you're allowed to punch back?

Rocket of Russia is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:46 PM
  #231
Kaptain
WarBortles
 
Kaptain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 4,568
vCash: 500
Glass is good at nothing

Kaptain is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:46 PM
  #232
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 39,006
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Flying Birds View Post
The hate for Glass makes me laugh.

Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:47 PM
  #233
Killahpunk
Legend
 
Killahpunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Eastern Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,902
vCash: 4000
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG View Post
For Asham's size, he can really throw down.
He's been one of the best Middle weight fighters in the league for a while now.

Killahpunk is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:47 PM
  #234
Skillzz
Registered Boozer
 
Skillzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Omicron Persei 8
Country: Burkina Faso
Posts: 944
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
good lord my wife thinks I'm ******** sitting here drunk laughing at the penguins getting **** on. you need to stop it. but man, that BEAU BENNETT just KILLED me

Skillzz is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:47 PM
  #235
Coach John McGuirk
ヽ(。_)ノ
 
Coach John McGuirk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Jersey Shore, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 17,781
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Flying Birds View Post
The hate for Glass makes me laugh.
He's a small version of Eric Godard who can't fight.

This is to say, he's an abysmal hockey player.

Coach John McGuirk is online now  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:48 PM
  #236
CrozJawz*
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,360
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vodeni View Post
who were you rooting for ash or glass??
Actually, I was hoping that the scrum somehow worked it's way to the Pens bench and that an errant fist from Ash, broke Orpik's jaw...

CrozJawz* is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:48 PM
  #237
STLPensFan
Registered User
 
STLPensFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: STL, MO
Posts: 128
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCapp View Post
okayokayokayokayokayokayokay

Let me save this board the next 4 hours
Thank you so much. I can now turn off my tv and my computer sit in a dark room, drink scotch, and hate life.

STLPensFan is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:48 PM
  #238
IcedCapp
Yummy and Delicious
 
IcedCapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tim Hortons
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,358
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
Finally, BOOBS!!!

IcedCapp is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:49 PM
  #239
leafspensfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 11,766
vCash: 500
i give up...good night boys

leafspensfan is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:49 PM
  #240
Sh00terMcGavin
#GenoNation
 
Sh00terMcGavin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Country: United States
Posts: 6,612
vCash: 500
Oh my, there's still 11 minutes left in this

Sh00terMcGavin is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:49 PM
  #241
DegenX
#FireMorehouse
 
DegenX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Country: United States
Posts: 5,182
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axman View Post
and Elvis has left the building
Jarome Arthur-Leigh Adekunle Tig Junior Elvis Iginla ... seriously

DegenX is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:49 PM
  #242
JimsDoors
Registered User
 
JimsDoors's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tri-State County
Country: United States
Posts: 2,034
vCash: 500
Just another reason why Glass stays in the lineup.

JimsDoors is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:49 PM
  #243
vodeni
Registered User
 
vodeni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 5,358
vCash: 500
let me be the first in something here: Iggy sucks

vodeni is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:49 PM
  #244
Ogrezilla
Nerf Herder
 
Ogrezilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 39,006
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillzz View Post
stop it. she's literally taking video of me making an ass of myself

Ogrezilla is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:49 PM
  #245
Coach John McGuirk
ヽ(。_)ノ
 
Coach John McGuirk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Jersey Shore, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 17,781
vCash: 500
That little play there made my happy for the first time tonight.

Let's see more of that, guys. Like, a lot more, over the course of the next 10 games or so.

Coach John McGuirk is online now  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:50 PM
  #246
roready
Brink, Truth, Life
 
roready's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: iligbpa
Posts: 479
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Flying Birds View Post
The hate for Glass makes me laugh.
Maybe Dan Bylsma is hypnotized and thinks Tanner Glass is Alex Ovechkin - that is really the only way I understand how Glass ever plays for the Pens.

roready is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:50 PM
  #247
Killahpunk
Legend
 
Killahpunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Eastern Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,902
vCash: 4000
I would take Eric Godard over Tanner Glass anyday!

Killahpunk is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:50 PM
  #248
71
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Moundsville, WV
Country: United States
Posts: 5,675
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vodeni View Post
let me be the first in something here: Iggy sucks
Go home, your drunk

71 is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:50 PM
  #249
Lionel Hutz
Registered User
 
Lionel Hutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Locking the Lounge??
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,060
vCash: 500
I can't believe how bad Glass is, I really thought he was an upgrade.

Lionel Hutz is offline  
Old
04-03-2013, 08:50 PM
  #250
IcedCapp
Yummy and Delicious
 
IcedCapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tim Hortons
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,358
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogrezilla View Post
good lord my wife thinks I'm ******** sitting here drunk laughing at the penguins getting **** on. you need to stop it. but man, that BEAU BENNETT just KILLED me

harumph!
Remember the press conference after the 4-1 loss to the Islanders where Disco was asked about the PP and he screamed KRIS LETANG as he walked away?

This is how I'm imagining BEAU BENNETT!

"Dan, if you could pinpoint one thing that lead to this loss, what would it be?"

BEAU BENNETT

"Dan, if one person is going to face the consequences for this loss, who would it be?"

BEAU BENNETT

"Sidney Crosby, who's the best winger on the team?"

Mrrprphmmphhhmhrmmm

IcedCapp is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.