• Strong production and design sense
• Adobe Creative Suite 6, strong in the following programs;
• InDesign CS6
• Photoshop CS6
• Illustrator CS6
• Flash CS6
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Must present a portfolio that shows talent, taste and
• Willingness to coach and/or perform GM duties at NHL level a plus
Applied about 10 years ago.
They called me in for an interview, but gave the job to someone else.
At the time, I had just started on my own, and it would have been a very interesting job, but it actually worked to my benefit.
I dont think my style of design would mesh with theirs — unless they wanted a new direction.
Lots of what they do is not working for me as a designer.
My first choice would be to get rid of that black jersey, so right their, Im sure they would pan me
I must not be half bad. Someone is using my avatar as an Isles avatar elsewhere (which is an honor actually)