Closed Thread

Old
04-06-2013, 03:09 PM
Son of Marshmont
Classless Moose

vCash: 2038
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC View Post
With a nod to General George S Patton's opening speech of the movie "Patton" and Bluto's rant in "Animal House":

Scene: Bruins locker room before the game.

Claude Julien: Be seated. Now I want you to remember this: All this stuff you may have heard about the Bruins not being able to beat the Habs is a crock of ****. The Bruins traditionally love to play the Habs. All real Bruins love beating the hell out of the Habs..... Now we have the best equipment, training and players in the league. You know I actually pity those poor mother****ers we're going to play tonight, I really do. We're not just going to beat those mother****ers we are going to destroy them. We're going to cut out their living guts and just murder those Hab ********. The Habs are our enemy. Go right at them, spill their blood, spill their guts all over the ice..... And another thing, I don't want to see any of you just standing around out there. We are going to go at them every shift and just beat the hell out them every time all the time. Now get out there and kill them dead dead dead. [Julien walks out of the room]

Silence in the room for about 5 minutes. Then:

Jay Pandolfo: The Habs dropped the big one on us in the shootout last time...its over already.

Zdeno Chara stands up: What? Over? Nothing is over until we decide it is. Was it over when Chiarelli got screwed over by Feaster in the Iginla trade? Hell no!

Shawn Thornton whispers to Andy Ference: But we ended up with Jagr so how did Chiarelli get screwed over?

Andy Ference: Forget it the big man's on a roll...

Zdeno Chara: And it isn't over now. Cause when the going gets tough, the Bruins get going! Who's with me? Let's go!!!! * Starts heading out the locker room, then notices no one is following him. Turns around and goes back in*

Chara: WTF happened to the Bruins I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts? This could be the greatest game of our season. But instead you're going to let it be the worst game." Oh we're afraid to follow you Chara, some Hab might dive and injure one of us" Well just kiss my ass! Not me, I'm not going to back down to those Smurfs! Therrien, he's a dead man! Subban, dead. Ryder....

Tyler Seguin: ...dead. Zdeno's right. We've got to take these ******** down. In this case we have to go all out. I think this game absolute requires us to kill those slimy scum sucking Smurfs.

Zdeno Chara: And we are just the team to do it.

*Team stands up* "Let's do it!" "Let's dooooo iiiiitttt!" *Runs out of locker room onto the ice*

Oh, and **** the Habs

Forget date night. I think I'm in love.

04-06-2013, 03:10 PM
Lordstanley
Playoffs!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORY View Post
Once again the leafs are a pain in my arse. i have nhl centre ice so i dont miss a game but no the leafs have to come and spoil my party.

and while im at it why do they call it centre ice and not center ice?
It's a french fri thingy

Old
04-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Chieftans22*
#FreeSeguin

This GDT is definitely worth all the effort you put into it

10/10

Old
04-06-2013, 03:19 PM
missingchicklet

CamFan81, you flippin rock! Awesome GDT.

Old
04-06-2013, 03:23 PM
Goom 35

LOVE the GDT! Great job CamFan81!

Should be a great game tonight. GO BRUINS!!!

Old
04-06-2013, 03:23 PM
FONZIE
SPEPATLABFD

This had me and my 5 & 3 year olds laughing out loud!

Old
04-06-2013, 03:26 PM
LoneWolf54
Relocated.

Awesome GDT.

I actually get to watch this one. Pumped

Old
04-06-2013, 03:26 PM
11MilesPerJohan
@BeingAHumanBean

Epic ****ing GDT!!!

Gonna need our best game of the year to win this one...let's hope we get it.

Old
04-06-2013, 03:32 PM
11MilesPerJohan
@BeingAHumanBean

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge88 View Post
Greatly looking forward to seeing our penalty kill get tested within the first 12 minutes with the obligatory Montreal powerplay in the first 15 minutes of every home game.

Also, can't wait to see if they can hang on when the Habs get their usual powerplay with 4-6 minutes left in the 3rd period of any game they are losing at home.

If the B's can kill both of those 2 penalties, I like their chances.
You forgot about the power play that they will get with under two minutes to go in the third as well...

Old
04-06-2013, 03:36 PM
11MilesPerJohan
@BeingAHumanBean

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverettMike View Post
Can we negotiate an HF treaty? No matter the result both fan bases agree to stay off the other team's forum for three days?

Oooooor, we can agree to meet in a brawl ala the Greasers and the Socs.
I was thinking it should be more like the one between the competing news teams in "Anchorman."

Last edited by 11MilesPerJohan: 04-06-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Old
04-06-2013, 03:39 PM
TCL40

Three things in life are certain.

1. Death
2. Taxes
3. The Habs will get a timely PP in the waning minutes of the game.

I hate the Habs-let's go Bruins!!!!

Old
04-06-2013, 03:43 PM
trudatman
Ninety Flow

I'm getting amped up for this. let's hope the Bruins are, too.

Old
04-06-2013, 03:56 PM
SerenityRick

Send a message via AIM to SerenityRick
Love that playoff vid.. Especially the end with Neely and Chia. Cam gets so freakin' into it. I love it.

Old
04-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Dellstrom
The new age

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11MilesPerJohan View Post
I was thinking it should be more like the one between the competing news teams in "Anchorman."

"Brick killed a guy!"

"Pandolfo scored a goal!"

Old
04-06-2013, 04:01 PM
11MilesPerJohan
@BeingAHumanBean

^ Yes, Pandolfo is definitely the Brick of the Bruins.

Old
04-06-2013, 04:04 PM
Lshap

Quote:
With a nod to General George S Patton's opening speech of the movie "Patton" and Bluto's rant in "Animal House":

Claude Julien: Be seated. Now I want you to remember this: All this stuff you may have heard about the Bruins not being able to beat the Habs is a crock of ****. The Bruins traditionally love to play the Habs. All real Bruins love beating the hell out of the Habs..... Now we have the best equipment, training and players in the league. You know I actually pity those poor mother****ers we're going to play tonight, I really do. We're not just going to beat those mother****ers we are going to destroy them. We're going to cut out their living guts and just murder those Hab ********. The Habs are our enemy. Go right at them, spill their blood, spill their guts all over the ice..... And another thing, I don't want to see any of you just standing around out there. We are going to go at them every shift and just beat the hell out them every time all the time. Now get out there and kill them dead dead dead. [Julien walks out of the room]

Jay Pandolfo: The Habs dropped the big one on us in the shootout last time...its over already.

Zdeno Chara stands up: What? Over? Nothing is over until we decide it is. Was it over when Chiarelli got screwed over by Feaster in the Iginla trade? Hell no!

Shawn Thornton whispers to Andy Ference: But we ended up with Jagr so how did Chiarelli get screwed over?

Zdeno Chara: And it isn't over now. Cause when the going gets tough, the Bruins get going! Who's with me? Let's go!!!! * Starts heading out the locker room, then notices no one is following him. Turns around and goes back in*

Chara: WTF happened to the Bruins I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts? This could be the greatest game of our season. But instead you're going to let it be the worst game." Oh we're afraid to follow you Chara, some Hab might dive and injure one of us" Well just kiss my ass! Not me, I'm not going to back down to those Smurfs! Therrien, he's a dead man! Subban, dead. Ryder....

Tyler Seguin: ...dead. Zdeno's right. We've got to take these ******** down. In this case we have to go all out. I think this game absolutely requires us to kill those slimy scum sucking Smurfs.

*Team stands up* "Let's do it!" "Let's dooooo iiiiitttt!" *Runs out of locker room onto the ice*

Oh, and **** the Habs
This is really well-written stuff. I'm a fan, dude!

I'm off to the Bell Centre to watch the game and am pumped to see the cream of professional sports rivalries in two hours. Win or lose guys, let's take a moment to appreciate that you can't have classic matchups without classic opponents. I may hate the Bruins, but I'd rather watch curling than an NHL without 'em.

Old
04-06-2013, 04:10 PM
flannelman
default user

vCash: 920
Quote:
^ Yes, Pandolfo is definitely the Brick of the Bruins.
Do you really love the lamp, Jay?

Old
04-06-2013, 04:13 PM
EverettMike

Quote:

No.

I want to punch some Habs fans in the face.

Old
04-06-2013, 04:16 PM
Ladyfan
Miss you Savvy !

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf54 View Post
Awesome GDT.

I actually get to watch this one. Pumped
How are you ?

We miss you here and at the Garden.

04-06-2013, 04:17 PM
Ladyfan
Miss you Savvy !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lshap View Post
This is really well-written stuff. I'm a fan, dude!

I'm off to the Bell Centre to watch the game and am pumped to see the cream of professional sports rivalries in two hours. Win or lose guys, let's take a moment to appreciate that you can't have classic matchups without classic opponents. I may hate the Bruins, but I'd rather watch curling than an NHL without 'em.
BMC is not a dude . and I feel he same about watching our two teams.

Last edited by Ladyfan: 04-06-2013 at 05:38 PM.
Old
04-06-2013, 04:19 PM
dredeye
BJ Elitist/Hipster

We deserve the win tonight purely based on how much better our GDT is in comparison to the habs.

Old
04-06-2013, 04:22 PM
Nose Face Killah
It's Tuukka Time

Quote:

Tyler Seguin: ...dead. Zdeno's right. We've got to take these ******** down. In this case we have to go all out. I think this game absolutely requires us to kill those slimy scum sucking Smurfs.

Oh, and **** the Habs
That was the greatest thing I've ever read on this board.

Old
04-06-2013, 04:36 PM
BIG BAD BRUINS

Just came from Peel st Pub lots of Bruins fans!

Old
04-06-2013, 04:40 PM
Gee Wally
Retired

Awards:

Bets, that's one of the best things I've ever read here!

And I've read em all.

BOSTON STRONG !!!
Old
04-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Mike Yeos Eyebrows
Derp?

Fluto has committed the ultimate sin of praising Pandolfo.

Closed Thread