HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Sweden
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

2013-14 Swedish Hockey Transactions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-29-2013, 07:23 PM
  #76
Systemfel
Global Moderator
Hockey Talk by Country
 
Systemfel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Gothenburg
Country: Sweden
Posts: 8,707
vCash: 500
Brynäs getting lots of character with Brodin and Scott on the roster.

Systemfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2013, 01:20 AM
  #77
Huffman
Registered User
 
Huffman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,512
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Systemfel View Post
Brynäs getting lots of character with Brodin and Scott on the roster.
Thought they needed some more offensively gifted players with Järnkrok gone and all...

Huffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2013, 03:02 AM
  #78
helax
HFBoards Sponsor
 
helax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Country: Sweden
Posts: 189
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffman View Post
Thought they needed some more offensively gifted players with Järnkrok gone and all...
Brynäs GM in todays local paper.
Quote:
– En till ska in, säger Micke Sundlöv. (We're gonna sign one more player)

helax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2013, 05:10 AM
  #79
Hockeyfrilla
Registered User
 
Hockeyfrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,741
vCash: 500
Nylander has recieved contract offer from Brynäs:

http://www.hockeysverige.se/article/...elius-kontrakt

Hockeyfrilla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2013, 08:35 AM
  #80
Huffman
Registered User
 
Huffman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,512
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by helax View Post
Brynäs GM in todays local paper.
Yes, they are adding another guy from the AHL. It better be a scorer.

Huffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2013, 03:04 PM
  #81
Weide
Registered User
 
Weide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Linköping, Sweden
Country: Sweden
Posts: 508
vCash: 500
No Taffe to LHC after all, family reasons.

LINK

Weide is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2013, 03:05 PM
  #82
Hockeyfrilla
Registered User
 
Hockeyfrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,741
vCash: 500
^Edit: too late xD

Hockeyfrilla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2013, 06:59 PM
  #83
Desdichado62
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Sweden
Country: Sweden
Posts: 220
vCash: 500
Raffl confirmed to Flyers for two years.

Flyers just became my most hated team in NHL.


Desdichado62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2013, 07:29 PM
  #84
Huffman
Registered User
 
Huffman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,512
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desdichado62 View Post
Raffl confirmed to Flyers for two years.

Flyers just became my most hated team in NHL.

They must really see something in him. To me he's a good player, but nothing special.

Huffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-31-2013, 04:34 AM
  #85
Hockeyfrilla
Registered User
 
Hockeyfrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,741
vCash: 500
..and there is interest for Starkbaum from NHL, Austria is HOT right now

Hockeyfrilla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-31-2013, 04:51 AM
  #86
icing
Registered User
 
icing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Sweden
Country: Sweden
Posts: 838
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weide View Post
No Taffe to LHC after all, family reasons.

LINK
Crap.

Crap some more...

icing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-31-2013, 09:09 AM
  #87
Desdichado62
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Sweden
Country: Sweden
Posts: 220
vCash: 500
Another expected setback for Leksand is that Mattias Timander have decided to retire.

Desdichado62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-03-2013, 08:17 AM
  #88
Robban7
Registered User
 
Robban7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 74
vCash: 500
A huge bomb just dropped down by the swedish newspaper Aftonbladet saying Kovalev wants to finish his career on his own terms and that means: Either in Sweden or in Switzerland.

I must say that I have a pretty good knowledge or russian hockey and player mentality and there is something just about those 2 countries for the russian players if you look back at the choices of the last Soviet players, eventually they would all go to either Sweden och Switzerland after a few years in the NHL. Some examples are Krutov, Bykov and so on. They are fascinated of the environment of the two countries and they would go to small towns.
So. If this rumour is true, I would pick both Frölunda (Gothenburg) and AIK (Stockholm) off that list due to being big cities. For a player like Kovalev saying that, it must mean that he doesn´t care about the money and will pick the team just from what he prefers. My guess is either Skelleftea, Leksand or Modo; teams with great environment and either a great history or a great future.

If Kovalev decides to join Elitserien then the lifting of the maximum of 2 non-EU players per team rule was a huge success just by getting him.

Robban7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-03-2013, 09:20 AM
  #89
joe89
#5
 
joe89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Country: Sweden
Posts: 17,386
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffman View Post
They must really see something in him. To me he's a good player, but nothing special.
He's a good player, but more importantly with room for improvement I'd say. Developing in Austria is not the same as Sweden or NA. He's probably not gonna have his best years for another 3-4 seasons.

joe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-03-2013, 02:26 PM
  #90
Hockeyfrilla
Registered User
 
Hockeyfrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,741
vCash: 500
T.J Hensick is rumored to sign in Sweden, as every offseason

Hockeyfrilla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-03-2013, 03:43 PM
  #91
SurMartin
Registered User
 
SurMartin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: København/Skellefteå
Country: Sami
Posts: 1,293
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robban7 View Post
A huge bomb just dropped down by the swedish newspaper Aftonbladet saying Kovalev wants to finish his career on his own terms and that means: Either in Sweden or in Switzerland.

I must say that I have a pretty good knowledge or russian hockey and player mentality and there is something just about those 2 countries for the russian players if you look back at the choices of the last Soviet players, eventually they would all go to either Sweden och Switzerland after a few years in the NHL. Some examples are Krutov, Bykov and so on. They are fascinated of the environment of the two countries and they would go to small towns.
So. If this rumour is true, I would pick both Frölunda (Gothenburg) and AIK (Stockholm) off that list due to being big cities. For a player like Kovalev saying that, it must mean that he doesn´t care about the money and will pick the team just from what he prefers. My guess is either Skelleftea, Leksand or Modo; teams with great environment and either a great history or a great future.

If Kovalev decides to join Elitserien then the lifting of the maximum of 2 non-EU players per team rule was a huge success just by getting him.
He's very welcome in Skellefteå. With SK Lejon in division 1.

We might even name a cover band after him!

SurMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-09-2013, 10:36 AM
  #92
Systemfel
Global Moderator
Hockey Talk by Country
 
Systemfel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Gothenburg
Country: Sweden
Posts: 8,707
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfrilla View Post
T.J Hensick is rumored to sign in Sweden, as every offseason
Here comes Haydar as well.

http://na.se/sporten/ishockey/nedsla...ista-pusselbit

Systemfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2013, 05:59 AM
  #93
Hockeyfrilla
Registered User
 
Hockeyfrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,741
vCash: 500
Sean Sullivan - MODO

Shawn Belle - Färjestad

Hockeyfrilla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2013, 06:40 AM
  #94
Huffman
Registered User
 
Huffman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,512
vCash: 500
Garrett Stafford - Färjestad

Huffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 04:47 AM
  #95
Hockeyfrilla
Registered User
 
Hockeyfrilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,741
vCash: 500
T.J. Hensick - MODO

Hockeyfrilla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 07:52 AM
  #96
Systemfel
Global Moderator
Hockey Talk by Country
 
Systemfel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Gothenburg
Country: Sweden
Posts: 8,707
vCash: 500
Hensick is the best signing yet, IMO. He and Tambellini should score 100+ points together.

Systemfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 08:26 AM
  #97
Huffman
Registered User
 
Huffman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,512
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Systemfel View Post
Hensick is the best signing yet, IMO. He and Tambellini should score 100+ points together.
Hensick has played with both Tambellini and Spina, they could form a pretty good first line for Modo.

Huffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-16-2013, 10:07 AM
  #98
SurMartin
Registered User
 
SurMartin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: København/Skellefteå
Country: Sami
Posts: 1,293
vCash: 500
Joacim Eriksson ---> Vancouver
Holloway seems to be close to a deal with LA.

Stefan Steen and Sam Marklund are also under contract with Skellefteå. Will be interesting to see if we go for Steen as our #2 goalie or if we sign a new guy. (Rasmus Bengtsson, Arvid Lundberg and Anton Lindholm are practicing with the team but no word on contracts yet.)

SurMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-17-2013, 04:37 AM
  #99
Yabob
Registered User
 
Yabob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Linköping
Country: Sweden
Posts: 583
vCash: 500
Växjö just found themself a goalie in Scott Munroe.

Yabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-17-2013, 01:03 PM
  #100
Systemfel
Global Moderator
Hockey Talk by Country
 
Systemfel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Gothenburg
Country: Sweden
Posts: 8,707
vCash: 500
Another fourth liner for Luleå.

http://www.luleahockey.se/artikel/38250/

Systemfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:48 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.