HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Leafs in Jersey|Weird or great, a win is a win! WE WIN! WOOT! ! 2-1!

Old
04-07-2013, 04:12 PM
carlyle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by diceman934 View Post
I disagree.....Habs are enemy number one! Leaf fans Hate Habs!
Maybe if you're a kid. As far as I am concerned the Bruins and Sens have been better rivals than the Habs for a while now.

carlyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Al14

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyCrazed101 View Post
What does that have to do with laughing at the stupid play of the Bruins last night? Does hating the Habs somehow change the fact that the Bruins looked pretty stupid in the final minute of the game? No one is saying they're happy the Bruins lost and are making it easier for the Habs to hold on to first in the division. I think everyone is just acknowledging a bad sequence in a game for what it was.
I'm starting to believe that the Bruins threw the game. No attempts to get a goal in the last minute of a game like that and it looked so fishy to me.

It looked like they had 6 Kaberles on the ice at once all adhering to their no-shooting clauses of thier contracts.

You sure to heck can't score if all you do is contunually pass the puck around with-out once trying to get a shot off. It was a glorious example of keep away almost like they had the one goal advantage.

Astounding non-attempt to tie up the game if you ask me!

Al14 is offline   Reply With Quote