Old
04-13-2013, 03:33 PM
Coach Parker
Stanley Cup Champion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupChamps2011 View Post
I just watched his interview and realized that after I posted

I don't see why he can't play tonight then? He should be in the lineup unless they want to give him more time.
Exactly what I thought when I saw this. He has been practicing with full contact with the team and is with them in Carolina.

Old
04-13-2013, 03:34 PM
TCL40

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupChamps2011 View Post
I just watched his interview and realized that after I posted

I don't see why he can't play tonight then? He should be in the lineup unless they want to give him more time.
I think this is good news. I am positive with his history the doctors won't clear him to play if he isn't ready.

I don't want him rushed back but when he is ready this team needs him badly.

Old
04-13-2013, 04:35 PM
danpantz

Anybody see makavelis new video with the marchand hit, making a joke out of it.
Dudes making a joke out of a head injury, classless.

He is literally the most ******** person in the world.

Last edited by danpantz: 04-13-2013 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old
04-13-2013, 04:40 PM
TCL40

Quote:
Originally Posted by danpantz View Post

Not sure why anyone would make a video that takes lightly any kind of injury.

Hope Marchand is healthy soon.

Old
04-13-2013, 04:46 PM
Artemis
Took the red pill

Quote:

He posted it on the boards? I thought that wasn't allowed.

Old
04-13-2013, 04:47 PM
Topshelf88

Quote:

I have no idea who that guy is but I'm guessing he is a Canuck fan. I should head over there and bump their PGT from 6-15-2011 .

Old
04-13-2013, 04:55 PM
danpantz

He posted it on the habs and canucks boards. One habs fan questioned it, no canucks fans acknowledged it.

Old
04-13-2013, 05:06 PM
Artemis
Took the red pill

Quote:
He posted it on the habs and canucks boards. One habs fan questioned it, no canucks fans acknowledged it.
Guess their mods are either more tolerant or asleep at the switch.

Old
04-14-2013, 08:17 AM
mashmont

Kinda makes me nervous that we havent really hard anything about Marchand..

You'd think if it was "Mild" he should be practicing with the team.. Hopefully today or tomorrow.

Old
04-14-2013, 08:26 AM
ODAAT

I`m betting we see/hear/read about an offseason procedure for Looch, if not, can`t figure out what`s wrong

Old
04-14-2013, 08:26 AM
Artemis
Took the red pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupahSeguin View Post
Kinda makes me nervous that we havent really hard anything about Marchand..

You'd think if it was "Mild" he should be practicing with the team.. Hopefully today or tomorrow.
Concussion protocol keeps a player from returning to the ice for a week. Bergeron said he felt fine after a day, but they followed the protocol, as they should. They've certainly had enough experience at it. I'd rather they be too cautious than rush him back.

Old
04-14-2013, 08:32 AM
mashmont

I want them to be cautious too.

I just wanna know that our man Marchand is ok! For personal sake..

I think well see him and Bergy both back for a few games(2-3)? before the playoffs.. To get the lines straightened out with the new addition of Yeti.

Old
04-14-2013, 09:29 AM
corpfan1

Ya - there is a reason Volchenkov got 4 games...that is the min Marchand can miss I would think.

Don't think he will be back to play Pitt next Friday though as that game could be a playoff message sender - get ready Matt Cooke!

I think you will see Marchand back vs. Florida on the 21st or Philly on the 23rd. Kind of hope they keep Bergy out til then too...but I figure he will be back vs. Buffalo on Wednesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Concussion protocol keeps a player from returning to the ice for a week. Bergeron said he felt fine after a day, but they followed the protocol, as they should. They've certainly had enough experience at it. I'd rather they be too cautious than rush him back.

Old
04-14-2013, 09:38 AM
Artemis
Took the red pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupahSeguin View Post
I want them to be cautious too.

I just wanna know that our man Marchand is ok! For personal sake..

I think well see him and Bergy both back for a few games(2-3)? before the playoffs.. To get the lines straightened out with the new addition of Yeti.
I understand how you feel; I'd like to know too. But we have to be patient.
If Marchand is seen around the Garden the next few days that'll be a good sign. Fingers crossed.

Old
04-14-2013, 10:05 AM
MaCam

Quote:

LOL. Years and years from now, when he is old and in a nursing home, that guy will still be posting Bruins slander videos from his death bed. That really is how ******** he is.

Has he ever heard the phrase, "Get over it"?

Old
04-14-2013, 10:12 AM
pierre gagnon*

Quote:

I've seen the embellishment one about claude/bruins diving, using 3 year old clips. He has a lot of vancouver hi-lights and ONLY the bruins whenever they fall or dive and he has a big following. His replays have been used on CBC or some reputable network.

I've been banned form commenting on the vid's, took it personnel the comments on there are horrible. We can ignore it but from what I've seen on other chat sites, he has warped the public's view of the bruins organization and legacy.... it is a vendetta. So many comments like "the bruins are the biggest divers" or " marchand got what he deserves, he dives all the time", 'bruins get away with everything" we have all seen this. So funny coming from the biggest wussy team ever but he has the propaganda you-tube free reign.

I was wondering if we can do something about this or the bruins organization in general. Its straight out slander and a personnel attack on Claude and marchand. This guy uses TV show clips I wonder if he has got the infringement covered.

I'm just a very passionate bruin fan that is sick of this level of hatred, the whole Marchand injury has ramped it up bigtime. I'm banned form the NHL network too now after defending marchand and the bruins. Seems I'm out yet he other teams fans can get away with a lot. Anyways that's why I came here to chat with like-minded fans and get my soderberg updates.

I know your say don't worry about that guy, he is just a angry commie canuck fan, or its just them and the habs... but its not anymore... he has gone too far and needs to be checked.. by lucic maybe

Old
04-14-2013, 10:52 AM
Coach Parker
Stanley Cup Champion

I'm hoping and willing to bet that Marchand has been feeling fine and they are simply following the protocol of sitting him a week.

To be honest, Bergeron and him deserve the week off each considering they have been the workhorses for this team all season. I would be happy to see Lucic and Horton sit a game and rest and re-focus.

Old
04-14-2013, 11:03 AM
pierre gagnon*

if we learned anything from bergeron and savard its better to wait... we know what marshy can do. This gives us time to blend in soderberg and see if duaghavins willmake it.

Old
04-14-2013, 11:44 AM
TCL40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODAAT View Post
I`m betting we see/hear/read about an offseason procedure for Looch, if not, can`t figure out what`s wrong
I think Looch may be personal with the new baby. I also think he is showing signs of fatigue. I think the months being out over the lockout are catching up.

Old
04-14-2013, 12:28 PM
Sigh
Blidh for me

vCash: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre gagnon View Post
I've seen the embellishment one about claude/bruins diving, using 3 year old clips. He has a lot of vancouver hi-lights and ONLY the bruins whenever they fall or dive and he has a big following. His replays have been used on CBC or some reputable network.

I've been banned form commenting on the vid's, took it personnel the comments on there are horrible. We can ignore it but from what I've seen on other chat sites, he has warped the public's view of the bruins organization and legacy.... it is a vendetta. So many comments like "the bruins are the biggest divers" or " marchand got what he deserves, he dives all the time", 'bruins get away with everything" we have all seen this. So funny coming from the biggest wussy team ever but he has the propaganda you-tube free reign.

I was wondering if we can do something about this or the bruins organization in general. Its straight out slander and a personnel attack on Claude and marchand. This guy uses TV show clips I wonder if he has got the infringement covered.

I'm just a very passionate bruin fan that is sick of this level of hatred, the whole Marchand injury has ramped it up bigtime. I'm banned form the NHL network too now after defending marchand and the bruins. Seems I'm out yet he other teams fans can get away with a lot. Anyways that's why I came here to chat with like-minded fans and get my soderberg updates.

I know your say don't worry about that guy, he is just a angry commie canuck fan, or its just them and the habs... but its not anymore... he has gone too far and needs to be checked.. by lucic maybe
Love the hate. If the B's lose in '11, there's no videos. If the B's sucked, there'd be no hate.

Love it. Go watch some of Dafoomie's vids from the finals if you need some cheering up.

Old
04-14-2013, 12:33 PM
cat400

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Parker View Post
I'm hoping and willing to bet that Marchand has been feeling fine and they are simply following the protocol of sitting him a week.

To be honest, Bergeron and him deserve the week off each considering they have been the workhorses for this team all season. I would be happy to see Lucic and Horton sit a game and rest and re-focus.
Marchand according to some had been playing hurt. In a odd kind of way, assuming the concussion is not major, Brad having a week or two off may be the best thing as we approach the play-off grind.

Old
04-14-2013, 12:50 PM
TCL40

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat400 View Post
Marchand according to some had been playing hurt. In a odd kind of way, assuming the concussion is not major, Brad having a week or two off may be the best thing as we approach the play-off grind.
I think his shoulder is still injured from when he went into the boards earlier in the season.

Old
04-14-2013, 12:57 PM
Danton Heineken
Unlimited Pasta Goal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat400 View Post
This is what I've been saying.

Bergeron, by all accounts, could not have recovered any faster from this concussion. And with the way he plays the game, there's no doubt he has 2 or 3 nagging, mild sprains/strains that he's been playing through. Given the compressed schedule on top of that, and this kind of rest could and should do wonders for his game.

Same with Marchand.

Old
04-14-2013, 02:05 PM
Lost Horizons
On the warpath

The B's won't be giving updates on Marchand until he rides the bike or is back on the ice. It's the same thing with every player and every concussion the B's have dealt with.

Old
04-14-2013, 09:42 PM
ckyak
Journeymen rise up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCL40 View Post
I think Looch may be personal with the new baby. I also think he is showing signs of fatigue. I think the months being out over the lockout are catching up.
Parents don't get much sleep with new babies around.

Closed Thread