HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

4/11/13 - Game 40 - Panthers @ Jets

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-11-2013, 10:35 PM
  #176
StrangeVision
HFBoards Sponsor
 
StrangeVision's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 14,534
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBPantherfan View Post
Who made you a moderator? And I could care less if he likes Guds or not I hate his whole team. He acts like its a dirty hit on the Jets board and then comes over here and says the announcer is an idiot for saying its a dirty hit. All I told him was to make up his mind. It was a crap call and its getting old. This year Guds has been tossed twice on BS calls its ridiculous.


The more you know.

StrangeVision is online now  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:35 PM
  #177
hockey dude
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 260
vCash: 500
Weak goal tending and a junior B defence; you could just see the life being sucked out of the team by midway through the second period.

I hope Tallon has a plan on how to bring the defence up to NHL standards next year!!

hockey dude is online now  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:35 PM
  #178
PantherboyHTR
An Old School Cat
 
PantherboyHTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Blue Jay Nation...
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,436
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyRulez View Post
Does anyone else find it annoying that the Jets team is exactly the Thrashers team but in different jerseys?
Don't think I would dislike the Jets so much if it wasn't for their coach. He is a sarcastic moron, a la Ron Wilson. Sometimes it seems like he is just in la la land during the game thinking of something whitty to say during the post-game interview. And its usually sarcastic. I really don't like that stuff.

PantherboyHTR is online now  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:36 PM
  #179
Holden Caulfield
Moderator
The Eternal Skeptic
 
Holden Caulfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,713
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingRats View Post
Why should he have to fight someone for a clean hit? Or do you think the hit is dirty and he should have to fight because it's dirty?
Because the guy was hurt.

Also since it was Ladd. If it's a Chris Thorburn, I applaud Gudbrandson for not fighting. But when you hurt a guy with a hit like that (which WAS questionable, in the end I think legal, but still borderline) and a guy like Ladd, captain, not a fighter or enforcer, challenges you you should step up, IMO.

I'd be embarrassed if Bogosian refuses to fight a Kopecky or Matthias (heart and soul type guys that are skilled, love both these players) for a questionable hit, even if it was in the end legal, remember players don't have the advantage of replays, Ladd probably only caught it out of the corner of his eye, had no way of knowing it was legal.

And I am not even a fighting advocate, I hate staged fights, but emotional fights like that are part of the game, step up.

However if he is having a shoulder problem and trying to protect it, that's a little more understandable.

I'm sorry I came over here tonight. I am a big Florida supporter and do like your team (particularly Kopecky, Markstrom, Kulikov, Weiss, just don't particularly like Gudbrandson or Mueller). Best of luck going forward this year, hopefully you guys can land a Barkov and turn it around next year back to playoffs, knock off some of those annoying Canadian teams like Toronto out of playoffs

I never said the hit was dirty on ANY board.


Last edited by Holden Caulfield: 04-11-2013 at 10:44 PM.
Holden Caulfield is online now  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:37 PM
  #180
Beezeral
Registered User
 
Beezeral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 2,219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBPantherfan View Post
Who made you a moderator? And I could care less if he likes Guds or not I hate his whole team. He acts like its a dirty hit on the Jets board and then comes over here and says the announcer is an idiot for saying its a dirty hit. All I told him was to make up his mind. It was a crap call and its getting old. This year Guds has been tossed twice on BS calls its ridiculous.
I get ur frustration. just saying the guy didnt start anything here, so leave him be. its rare that an opposing team's fan shows up after a controversial call and doesn't try and start a fight.

Beezeral is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:38 PM
  #181
PBPantherfan
Here we go again
 
PBPantherfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lake Worth, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 2,420
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeVision View Post


The more you know.
Thank you grammar police do you feel better?

PBPantherfan is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:39 PM
  #182
StrangeVision
HFBoards Sponsor
 
StrangeVision's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 14,534
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyRulez View Post
They should get some new players, make some transactions or something....
http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/l...063782013.html

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/l...017902011.html

And once again, I just can't comprehend why what you're saying would annoy anyone.

StrangeVision is online now  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:39 PM
  #183
StrangeVision
HFBoards Sponsor
 
StrangeVision's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 14,534
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBPantherfan View Post
Thank you grammar police do you feel better?
Yes, because maybe you'll get it right next time.

StrangeVision is online now  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:45 PM
  #184
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 8,270
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dej View Post
couldnt do anything on most of the goals. bad d, by both forwards and defensemen...
you are replying to a buthurt canuck fan becuase we wont take luongo off their hands...

adam graves is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:46 PM
  #185
Tom ServoMST3K
HF anti-tank squad
 
Tom ServoMST3K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Fred-Town
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,434
vCash: 366
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeVision View Post


The more you know.
love this, stealing it

Tom ServoMST3K is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:46 PM
  #186
gudzilla
Registered User
 
gudzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4,579
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
you are replying to a buthurt canuck fan becuase we wont take luongo off their hands...
oh, i still have ways to go around here i guess, takes some time to recognize names. all panther fans better use panther avatars so i dont have to get lured into the pit of trolling again

gudzilla is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:47 PM
  #187
Beezer
I'm Da Better Goalie
 
Beezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Orlando, Florida
Country: Brazil
Posts: 6,511
vCash: 500
can we make the final score look a little closer next time please?

And speaking about Tanking, the Avs really know how. They just took a high sicking penalty 3seconds after the opening game faceoff!

Beezer is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:49 PM
  #188
gudzilla
Registered User
 
gudzilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 4,579
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
can we make the final score look a little closer next time please?

And speaking about Tanking, the Avs really know how. They just took a high sicking penalty 3seconds after the opening game faceoff!
Gudbranson got 2 majors in last 3 games, he obviously learnt some tricks for assistant tank commander Kuba

gudzilla is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:49 PM
  #189
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 8,270
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
Did I say the hit was dirty? No. Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't think it was. Lawless is a moron that knows nothing.

I was just disappointed to see Gudbranson would not even fight Ladd who tossed down his stick and was ready to go.

And I'm sorry I never like Gudbrandson. I just don't.


What is your purpose coming on our baord except to inflame or troll?

Shame on you apparently you should know better.

adam graves is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:51 PM
  #190
PBPantherfan
Here we go again
 
PBPantherfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lake Worth, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 2,420
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
can we make the final score look a little closer next time please?

And speaking about Tanking, the Avs really know how. They just took a high sicking penalty 3seconds after the opening game faceoff!
Damn Matthias he waited like 2 mins for his penalty he needs more training.

PBPantherfan is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:51 PM
  #191
Holden Caulfield
Moderator
The Eternal Skeptic
 
Holden Caulfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Winnipeg
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,713
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
What is your purpose coming on our baord except to inflame or troll?

Shame on you apparently you should know better.
I came over to say that we know Lawless is a moron, that he doesn't represent our fanbase. That's all. I did not comment on the game at all, until somebody brought over a post from another board to attack me, which as should be noted is against the rules.

Holden Caulfield is online now  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:52 PM
  #192
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 8,270
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dej View Post
oh, i still have ways to go around here i guess, takes some time to recognize names. all panther fans better use panther avatars so i dont have to get lured into the pit of trolling again
no problem.

just hit profile and then hit other posts and you can see he's trolling

adam graves is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:55 PM
  #193
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 8,270
vCash: 500
Guys, dont let the thrasher fans that come on here get to you.

adam graves is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:58 PM
  #194
IceManCat
A New Era
 
IceManCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Miami
Country: United States
Posts: 2,017
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
Because the guy was hurt.

Also since it was Ladd. If it's a Chris Thorburn, I applaud Gudbrandson for not fighting. But when you hurt a guy with a hit like that (which WAS questionable, in the end I think legal, but still borderline) and a guy like Ladd, captain, not a fighter or enforcer, challenges you you should step up, IMO.

I'd be embarrassed if Bogosian refuses to fight a Kopecky or Matthias (heart and soul type guys that are skilled, love both these players) for a questionable hit, even if it was in the end legal, remember players don't have the advantage of replays, Ladd probably only caught it out of the corner of his eye, had no way of knowing it was legal.

And I am not even a fighting advocate, I hate staged fights, but emotional fights like that are part of the game, step up.

However if he is having a shoulder problem and trying to protect it, that's a little more understandable.

I'm sorry I came over here tonight. I am a big Florida supporter and do like your team (particularly Kopecky, Markstrom, Kulikov, Weiss, just don't particularly like Gudbrandson or Mueller). Best of luck going forward this year, hopefully you guys can land a Barkov and turn it around next year back to playoffs, knock off some of those annoying Canadian teams like Toronto out of playoffs

I never said the hit was dirty on ANY board.

Are you trying to say Gudbranson is soft or lacks leadership? Because I have no idea what your trying to say with that. If Gudbranson is healthy he'll go down with anyone, ladd is not some intimidating Parros like bear.

IceManCat is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:58 PM
  #195
Boooooth10
Registered User
 
Boooooth10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 6,617
vCash: 500
This thread turned out great.

Boooooth10 is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:59 PM
  #196
IceManCat
A New Era
 
IceManCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Miami
Country: United States
Posts: 2,017
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boooooth10 View Post
This thread turned out great.
better than the game

IceManCat is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 11:06 PM
  #197
Beezer
I'm Da Better Goalie
 
Beezer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Orlando, Florida
Country: Brazil
Posts: 6,511
vCash: 500
great the Avs are already down 2-0


going to bed guys! later!

Beezer is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 11:18 PM
  #198
Blad Meaning Gud
Yu - Behr - Doe
 
Blad Meaning Gud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,784
vCash: 500
Bjugstad is gonna be a monster... Keep that kid on the PP.

Also, as for Gudbranson not fighting... The kid loves fighting, the team obviously is telling him not to fight because of his shoulder.. As they should.

Blad Meaning Gud is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 11:20 PM
  #199
adam graves
Panthers 17yr sth
 
adam graves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: south florida
Country: United States
Posts: 8,270
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudbranson4Prez View Post
Bjugstad is gonna be a monster... Keep that kid on the PP.

Also, as for Gudbranson not fighting... The kid loves fighting, the team obviously is telling him not to fight because of his shoulder.. As they should.
clearly.

there was nothing to fight about, since what he did was clearly a clean hit. Nothing to gain.

adam graves is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 11:34 PM
  #200
Beezeral
Registered User
 
Beezeral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Country: United States
Posts: 2,219
vCash: 500
Anxious to see dineen's post game interview

Beezeral is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.