Barely going in front of the net, and when he does hes very soft at it.. + he can't shoot for his life
Come on man, the guy has been playing well tonight and just because he hasn't scored tonight, he "sucks"? His chances weren't amazing anyways. How can you say he is soft and doesn't go in front of the net when he drove directly to the net right off a turnover? He's also one of our better shooters... all your complaints are unfounded.
I already thought it was silly that you criticized Price against Washington but this is getting silly. Why do you have to choose someone to dislike every game, even when we are winning in dominant fashion?
Originally Posted by Rosso Scuderia
I guess he thinks when you have scoring chances and you don't score = you suck.
That's pretty much exactly what he's thinking in my opinion.
- Galchenyuk is awesome, and has developed good chemistry with eller. Thanks to eller for adjsuting.
- Lol at the guy who completly missed his check on subban. Front face ghost jumped.
- Beaulieu got some balls to control the puck so deep in the offensive zone. Nice to see he's got confidence. Maybe subban can be a good influence after all.
- Great comment on previous post that said subban is good at slowing the play.
- Pacioretty will have to work hard to get his magic back. I know he has lots of pts but he could have even more pts.
- Pleky and Bourque seems to work again.
This was just great to watch. Can't wait for Beaulieu to get more seasoning that shift it was like watching five forwards in the O-zone. Can;t believe how they cycled that puck and moved around so fluidly.