HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Hockey's Future Media
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Hockey's Future Media Audio interviews of prospects, scouts, general managers, media personalities, people throughout the hockey world, and perhaps even YOU!

2013 Frozen Four: Jordan Samuels-Thomas having dream season with Quinnipiac

Old
04-11-2013, 04:15 PM
HF Article
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
2013 Frozen Four: Jordan Samuels-Thomas having dream season with Quinnipiac

For Quinnipiac forward Jordan Samuels-Thomas (WPG), two years can make a world of difference.

"I remember this time two years ago sitting in my dorm room at [Bowling Green]," said Samuels-Thomas, just a day before his team would play St. Cloud State University in the semi-final match of the Frozen Four.

"I knew I was going to transfer and I was talking to schools, and was talking to [assistant] coach [Bill] Riga. He was like 'what are you doing right now?' I said, 'I'm watching the Frozen Four' and he said 'well how badly do you want to be there?' Little did I know two years from then I would have that opportunity."

Drafted in the 7th round of the 2009 draft by the Atlanta Thrashers, Samuels-Thomas would languish with the Bowling Green Falcons for two seasons, playing on a team that would win only five games in 2009-10 and 10 in 2010-11.… read more

More...

HF Article is offline   Reply With Quote