HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Albany v bingo

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-12-2013, 07:16 PM
  #1
mianjo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,424
vCash: 500
Albany v bingo

Culek makes his debut

mianjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 07:38 PM
  #2
mianjo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,424
vCash: 500
Bingo 1-0 after 1

1. BNG Schneider, (15) (Wideman, Prince), 17:45

mianjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 08:15 PM
  #3
mianjo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,424
vCash: 500
bingo 2-1

2. BNG Dziurzynski, (4) (Stone, Robinson), 1:08

mianjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 08:30 PM
  #4
mianjo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,424
vCash: 500
Bingo 3-2

2. BNG Stone, (13) (Robinson, Lebda), 16:14

mianjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 09:15 PM
  #5
mianjo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,424
vCash: 500
4-2

3. BNG Schneider, (16) (Stone, Prince), 10:55 (PP)

5-2

3. BNG Cowick, (14) (Jessiman, Cannone), 12:21

now 5-3

mianjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 09:28 PM
  #6
mianjo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,424
vCash: 500
Bingo win 5-3

mianjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 09:44 PM
  #7
BeerandHockey
╚(Ž_Ž)╝
 
BeerandHockey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: BAR_B_Q_HAVEN
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,134
vCash: 500
Woot, Prince continues to pick up points, and Cowick doing what he did in Jr by getting better and better as time goes on.

BeerandHockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 09:46 PM
  #8
Berserker*
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,560
vCash: 500
Stone has been killing it lately. 12 points in 11 games since being sent back down. He has been a point per game player since returning from his injury. His play has been phenomenal; anyone who has watched him play lately can attest to the fact that he has been dominant. He creates offensive chances pretty much every time he touches the ice. He has also been very strong on the penalty kill and it looks like his speed and overall skating have improved.

Berserker* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 10:04 PM
  #9
Hale The Villain
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,578
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
Stone has been killing it lately. 12 points in 11 games since being sent back down. He has been a point per game player since returning from his injury. His play has been phenomenal; anyone who has watched him play lately can attest to the fact that he has been dominant. He creates offensive chances pretty much every time he touches the ice. He has also been very strong on the penalty kill and it looks like his speed and overall skating have improved.
Gets lost among our top prospects, but he could be better than all of them.

Hockey sense is his best attribute, makes him a pretty safe bet to be an NHLer.

Hale The Villain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 10:06 PM
  #10
Hale The Villain
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,578
vCash: 500
How was Robinson? Noticed he had 2 assists tonight, pretty good for the big guy in his second game

Hale The Villain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 10:10 PM
  #11
Berserker*
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,560
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hale The Villain View Post
Gets lost among our top prospects, but he could be better than all of them.

Hockey sense is his best attribute, makes him a pretty safe bet to be an NHLer.
Agreed. He doesn't get a whole lot of hype from our fan base, but he may have the highest upside. He is certainly a prospect to keep an eye on.

Berserker* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 10:20 PM
  #12
Emerica
Thank You Alfie
 
Emerica's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,278
vCash: 500
Kitchener got eliminated tonight from the OHL playoffs so Matt Puempel should be in Bingo soon.

Emerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 10:27 PM
  #13
God Says No
Registered User
 
God Says No's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,819
vCash: 500
how come sdao didn't play? injured?

God Says No is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 10:30 PM
  #14
Ski
Calder Cup Champs
 
Ski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,056
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hale The Villain View Post
How was Robinson? Noticed he had 2 assists tonight, pretty good for the big guy in his second game
Awesome, like this guy alot..

Culik (Sue-ik) 1st game not too bad, both players are gonna make an impact
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerica View Post
Kitchener got eliminated tonight from the OHL playoffs so Matt Puempel should be in Bingo soon.
Great!

Ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 10:31 PM
  #15
Ski
Calder Cup Champs
 
Ski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,056
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by God Says No View Post
how come sdao didn't play? injured?
Sdao, Grant and Hamilton healthy scratches

Ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 10:39 PM
  #16
Berserker*
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 3,560
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski View Post
Sdao, Grant and Hamilton healthy scratches
Do you think Sdao is scratched because he has exams to write at Princeton?

Berserker* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 10:40 PM
  #17
God Says No
Registered User
 
God Says No's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,819
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski View Post
Sdao, Grant and Hamilton healthy scratches
that's kind of odd, i thought they were playing well. but i haven't watched bingo in a while...

God Says No is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 10:41 PM
  #18
Ski
Calder Cup Champs
 
Ski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,056
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
Do you think Sdao is scratched because he has exams to write at Princeton?
Ummm..ya

Luke has been flipping Eckford and Sdao last 4 games..

Ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 10:48 PM
  #19
ZekeA
The Pride is Back...
 
ZekeA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the Cup is
Country: Nepal
Posts: 2,789
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerica View Post
Kitchener got eliminated tonight from the OHL playoffs so Matt Puempel should be in Bingo soon.
Emerica:

& all what can we in Binghamton expect to see from Matt Puempel.

As I remember he was here for a cup of coffee last yr but l do not remember anything about him.......................

ZekeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 10:57 PM
  #20
Emerica
Thank You Alfie
 
Emerica's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,278
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZekeA View Post
Emerica:

& all what can we in Binghamton expect to see from Matt Puempel.

As I remember he was here for a cup of coffee last yr but l do not remember anything about him.......................
He's a goalscorer.

He had 37 goals in 51 games this year in the OHL with Kitchener. His skating is what is holding him back a little but he's been able to overcome that so far in his Jr career. Let's see if he can do the same in the AHL.

There's probably some other posters who probably know more about him than I do since I haven't had the chances to see him play often during his career.

Emerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 10:59 PM
  #21
Ski
Calder Cup Champs
 
Ski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,056
vCash: 500
Early highlights;

http://www.sendtonews.com/index.php?...&SK=MvBMZ3JWbu

Ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 11:05 PM
  #22
ZekeA
The Pride is Back...
 
ZekeA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the Cup is
Country: Nepal
Posts: 2,789
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerica View Post
He's a goalscorer.

He had 37 goals in 51 games this year in the OHL with Kitchener. His skating is what is holding him back a little but he's been able to overcome that so far in his Jr career. Let's see if he can do the same in the AHL.

There's probably some other posters who probably know more about him than I do since I haven't had the chances to see him play often during his career.
Thanks Emerica.

A goal scorer man can Binghamton use a player who can finish right now. Will keep an eye on him when he gets here next week.

Then again what team could not use a goal scorer now.......

ZekeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 11:32 PM
  #23
danishh
Dat Stache
 
danishh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: mtl/ott/somewhere
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,691
vCash: 500
heh, just realized we threw a double-whammy at the devils tonight. Pretty much ended their NHL and AHL playoff hopes in one night.

danishh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 11:33 PM
  #24
derriko
Registered User
 
derriko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Indianapolis
Country: United States
Posts: 3,038
vCash: 500
Stone-Da Costa-Puempel or some variation of that should be a very exciting line imo.

derriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 11:44 PM
  #25
Ski
Calder Cup Champs
 
Ski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Binghamton, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,056
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by danishh View Post
heh, just realized we threw a double-whammy at the devils tonight. Pretty much ended their NHL and AHL playoff hopes in one night.

Ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:42 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.