HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Saad Saves our Souls in the SO | Hawks 3 - Red Wings 2

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-12-2013, 10:19 PM
  #1
Any Colour You Like
Lose my worried mind
 
Any Colour You Like's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 6,971
vCash: 2293
Saad Saves our Souls in the SO | Hawks 3 - Red Wings 2

Saad's a FINISHER!

Any Colour You Like is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:19 PM
  #2
McLurking
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Southside Chicago
Posts: 159
vCash: 500
We're the Reason they want to leave the Western Conference

Crawford stood up in the SO, Saad the kid comes through. Emery would have won in regulation though.

McLurking is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:19 PM
  #3
No Fun Shogun
Global Moderator
34-38-61-10-13-15
 
No Fun Shogun's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Shogunate of Nofunia
Country: Fiji
Posts: 40,528
vCash: 50
Hawks Sweep Wings out of the West: 3-2 in the Shootout

Sweep the season series. Win the division.

Adios, Detroit.

No Fun Shogun is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:19 PM
  #4
MTP
I Love Shinpads
 
MTP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Joliet, IL
Country: United States
Posts: 3,909
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MTP
Kid is ridiculous. Solid game for Crawford, too.

MTP is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:19 PM
  #5
Blackhawkswincup
Tornado Warning
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 131,780
vCash: 302
RIP Wings/Hawks rivalry (Hawks win 3-2 in SO)

Hawks win in shootout

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:20 PM
  #6
Blackhawkswincup
Tornado Warning
 
Blackhawkswincup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicagoland
Country: United States
Posts: 131,780
vCash: 302
4 different PGT at once

Blackhawkswincup is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:21 PM
  #7
Any Colour You Like
Lose my worried mind
 
Any Colour You Like's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 6,971
vCash: 2293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
4 different PGT at once
I am so honored to be first.

/threadgenie

Any Colour You Like is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:21 PM
  #8
MadhouseOnMadison
Man crush on Amonte
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9,645
vCash: 500
lulz Toews is a dork

MadhouseOnMadison is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:21 PM
  #9
zytz
lumberjack
 
zytz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,248
vCash: 500
Toews getting ready to show her his confidence.

zytz is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:22 PM
  #10
RFIP
I LOVE CRAWFORD!
 
RFIP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,502
vCash: 500
Can't blame Crawford tonight, neither goal wa shis fault and he played well in the shootout. Good to see!

RFIP is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:24 PM
  #11
HawkinMI
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 3,197
vCash: 500
Bye bye Wings. Enjoy your limp into the East... ain't gonna be any easier over there.

Didn't deserve that one, but feels pretty damn good to end up with the two points.

HawkinMI is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:25 PM
  #12
RFIP
I LOVE CRAWFORD!
 
RFIP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,502
vCash: 500
STANDINGS (Both conferences)
Western Conference
WESTERN GP W L OTL PTS ROW SOW SOL HOME ROAD GF GA DIFF L10 STRK
1 y - Chicago 40 31 5 4 66 26 5 4 15-3-2 16-2-2 132 85 +47 7-2-1 Won 4
2 Anaheim 41 27 9 5 59 21 6 3 16-6-0 11-3-5 124 103 +21 5-4-1 Lost 1
3 Vancouver 40 23 11 6 52 19 4 5 13-5-3 10-6-3 109 96 +13 8-2-0 Won 4
4 Los Angeles 41 23 14 4 50 21 2 3 15-4-1 8-10-3 118 103 +15 6-2-2 Won 1
5 San Jose 40 21 12 7 49 14 7 4 14-1-5 7-11-2 101 100 +1 8-1-1 Won 1
6 St. Louis 40 23 15 2 48 20 3 1 9-7-1 14-8-1 110 102 +8 6-4-0 Lost 1
7 Minnesota 40 22 16 2 46 18 4 1 13-6-1 9-10-1 103 100 +3 4-6-0 Lost 2
8 Detroit 41 19 16 6 44 17 2 3 10-7-4 9-9-2 103 107 -4 4-5-1 Lost 3
Dallas 40 20 17 3 43 18 2 1 9-9-2 11-8-1 114 120 -6 6-4-0 Won 4
Columbus 41 18 16 7 43 14 4 4 13-5-5 5-11-2 99 105 -6 5-4-1 Won 2
Phoenix 40 18 16 6 42 15 3 4 13-7-1 5-9-5 108 107 +1 5-3-2 Won 1
Edmonton 40 16 17 7 39 14 2 3 8-6-4 8-11-3 102 111 -9 5-5-0 Lost 4
Nashville 42 15 19 8 38 13 2 6 10-7-4 5-12-4 98 115 -17 2-6-2 Lost 5
Calgary 39 14 21 4 32 14 0 3 10-8-2 4-13-2 103 138 -35 3-7-0 Lost 1
Colorado 41 13 22 6 32 12 1 2 10-7-2 3-15-4 96 128 -32 2-6-2 Lost 1

Eastern Conference
EASTERN GP W L OTL PTS ROW SOW SOL HOME ROAD GF GA DIFF L10 STRK
1 y - Pittsburgh 41 31 10 0 62 28 3 0 16-5-0 15-5-0 138 101 +37 8-2-0 Won 3
2 x - Montreal 40 26 9 5 57 23 3 2 13-5-3 13-4-2 127 95 +32 6-4-0 Won 1
3 Washington 41 22 17 2 46 19 3 0 11-8-0 11-9-2 123 113 +10 8-1-1 Won 6
4 Boston 40 26 10 4 56 22 4 2 14-3-2 12-7-2 114 87 +27 6-3-1 Lost 1
5 Toronto 40 22 13 5 49 22 0 5 11-7-2 11-6-3 123 112 +11 6-1-3 Lost 1
6 Ottawa 41 21 14 6 48 17 4 4 13-3-3 8-11-3 101 89 +12 5-5-0 Won 2
7 NY Islanders 41 21 16 4 46 18 3 1 9-11-2 12-5-2 119 121 -2 8-1-1 Won 3
8 NY Rangers 40 20 16 4 44 16 4 4 13-6-2 7-10-2 99 96 +3 5-3-2 Won 1
Winnipeg 42 21 19 2 44 20 1 2 11-9-0 10-10-2 109 123 -14 5-5-0 Won 3
New Jersey 41 15 16 10 40 13 2 7 10-9-2 5-7-8 96 113 -17 1-5-4 Lost 9
Buffalo 41 16 19 6 38 11 5 4 8-8-3 8-11-3 107 127 -20 4-4-2 Lost 2
Philadelphia 40 17 20 3 37 16 1 2 12-6-2 5-14-1 108 125 -17 4-4-2 Lost 3
Tampa Bay 40 17 21 2 36 16 1 2 11-8-2 6-13-0 127 122 +5 4-5-1 Lost 1
Carolina 40 16 22 2 34 16 0 1 7-13-0 9-9-2 103 129 -26 1-9-0 Lost 7
Florida 40 13 21 6 32 10 3 1 7-9-5 6-12-1 98 139 -41 5-5-0 Lost 1

RFIP is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:25 PM
  #13
jrc494
Registered User
 
jrc494's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 275
vCash: 500
Anyone else see that crazy woman in the crowd flicking everyone off after Detroit missed? Anyone? That needs to be a gif.

jrc494 is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:28 PM
  #14
McLurking
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Southside Chicago
Posts: 159
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFIP View Post
STANDINGS (Both conferences)
Western Conference
WESTERN GP W L OTL PTS ROW SOW SOL HOME ROAD GF GA DIFF L10 STRK
1 y - Chicago 40 31 5 4 66 26 5 4 15-3-2 16-2-2 132 85 +47 7-2-1 Won 4
2 Anaheim 41 27 9 5 59 21 6 3 16-6-0 11-3-5 124 103 +21 5-4-1 Lost 1
3 Vancouver 40 23 11 6 52 19 4 5 13-5-3 10-6-3 109 96 +13 8-2-0 Won 4
4 Los Angeles 41 23 14 4 50 21 2 3 15-4-1 8-10-3 118 103 +15 6-2-2 Won 1
5 San Jose 40 21 12 7 49 14 7 4 14-1-5 7-11-2 101 100 +1 8-1-1 Won 1
6 St. Louis 40 23 15 2 48 20 3 1 9-7-1 14-8-1 110 102 +8 6-4-0 Lost 1
7 Minnesota 40 22 16 2 46 18 4 1 13-6-1 9-10-1 103 100 +3 4-6-0 Lost 2
8 Detroit 41 19 16 6 44 17 2 3 10-7-4 9-9-2 103 107 -4 4-5-1 Lost 3
Dallas 40 20 17 3 43 18 2 1 9-9-2 11-8-1 114 120 -6 6-4-0 Won 4
Columbus 41 18 16 7 43 14 4 4 13-5-5 5-11-2 99 105 -6 5-4-1 Won 2
Phoenix 40 18 16 6 42 15 3 4 13-7-1 5-9-5 108 107 +1 5-3-2 Won 1
Edmonton 40 16 17 7 39 14 2 3 8-6-4 8-11-3 102 111 -9 5-5-0 Lost 4
Nashville 42 15 19 8 38 13 2 6 10-7-4 5-12-4 98 115 -17 2-6-2 Lost 5
Calgary 39 14 21 4 32 14 0 3 10-8-2 4-13-2 103 138 -35 3-7-0 Lost 1
Colorado 41 13 22 6 32 12 1 2 10-7-2 3-15-4 96 128 -32 2-6-2 Lost 1

Eastern Conference
EASTERN GP W L OTL PTS ROW SOW SOL HOME ROAD GF GA DIFF L10 STRK
1 y - Pittsburgh 41 31 10 0 62 28 3 0 16-5-0 15-5-0 138 101 +37 8-2-0 Won 3
2 x - Montreal 40 26 9 5 57 23 3 2 13-5-3 13-4-2 127 95 +32 6-4-0 Won 1
3 Washington 41 22 17 2 46 19 3 0 11-8-0 11-9-2 123 113 +10 8-1-1 Won 6
4 Boston 40 26 10 4 56 22 4 2 14-3-2 12-7-2 114 87 +27 6-3-1 Lost 1
5 Toronto 40 22 13 5 49 22 0 5 11-7-2 11-6-3 123 112 +11 6-1-3 Lost 1
6 Ottawa 41 21 14 6 48 17 4 4 13-3-3 8-11-3 101 89 +12 5-5-0 Won 2
7 NY Islanders 41 21 16 4 46 18 3 1 9-11-2 12-5-2 119 121 -2 8-1-1 Won 3
8 NY Rangers 40 20 16 4 44 16 4 4 13-6-2 7-10-2 99 96 +3 5-3-2 Won 1
Winnipeg 42 21 19 2 44 20 1 2 11-9-0 10-10-2 109 123 -14 5-5-0 Won 3
New Jersey 41 15 16 10 40 13 2 7 10-9-2 5-7-8 96 113 -17 1-5-4 Lost 9
Buffalo 41 16 19 6 38 11 5 4 8-8-3 8-11-3 107 127 -20 4-4-2 Lost 2
Philadelphia 40 17 20 3 37 16 1 2 12-6-2 5-14-1 108 125 -17 4-4-2 Lost 3
Tampa Bay 40 17 21 2 36 16 1 2 11-8-2 6-13-0 127 122 +5 4-5-1 Lost 1
Carolina 40 16 22 2 34 16 0 1 7-13-0 9-9-2 103 129 -26 1-9-0 Lost 7
Florida 40 13 21 6 32 10 3 1 7-9-5 6-12-1 98 139 -41 5-5-0 Lost 1
lmao at Florida hockey being complete **** right now.


Last edited by Blackhawkswincup: 04-12-2013 at 10:30 PM. Reason: took out profanity filter word
McLurking is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:29 PM
  #15
Cullksinikers
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 'Merica
Country: United States
Posts: 15,173
vCash: 500
Hossa "saved our souls" if anything.

Anyway, feels good to win the last Central Division title. Bigger and better things are available to clinch, but I love beating Detroit. Awesome stuff. Toews and Stalberg had special, special games.

Cullksinikers is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:32 PM
  #16
MadhouseOnMadison
Man crush on Amonte
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 9,645
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrc494 View Post
Anyone else see that crazy woman in the crowd flicking everyone off after Detroit missed? Anyone? That needs to be a gif.
Yep, the dark haired hag? I lol'd at how quickly they cut away from that shot once she did it.

MadhouseOnMadison is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:34 PM
  #17
kuzy
Registered User
 
kuzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: St. Charles, IL
Country: United States
Posts: 634
vCash: 500
I honestly think the red wings are our best option for the first round when I see teams like Phoenix and Columbus on the doorstep. I think this ended the best way possible, we got the W, and Detroit still got a point.

kuzy is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:37 PM
  #18
ZosimovsCorpse
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 91
vCash: 500
Nice to see Crow more calm in net during this shootout.

Hawks looked disinterred for most of the game. I thought Kruger, Toews and Stalberg, all had pretty good games.

Oduya gets walked more than my dog...

ZosimovsCorpse is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:38 PM
  #19
RedBaronIndian
Registered User
 
RedBaronIndian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,195
vCash: 500
Just 1 point dropped in the division so far, who would have thought at the start of the season.

RedBaronIndian is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:41 PM
  #20
Cullksinikers
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 'Merica
Country: United States
Posts: 15,173
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZosimovsCorpse View Post
Nice to see Crow more calm in net during this shootout.

Hawks looked disinterred for most of the game. I thought Kruger, Toews and Stalberg, all had pretty good games.

Oduya gets walked more than my dog...
They had a bad sequence of a few minutes. The team was constantly generating chances. It's also tough to get momentum (which they still did) when guys take some penalties. The Hawks weren't "disinterested."

Cullksinikers is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:45 PM
  #21
Illinihockey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 18,709
vCash: 500
Someone should tell Q that Handzus is one of the best players in hockey in shootouts. Better than Kane

Illinihockey is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:47 PM
  #22
ChiGuySez
#Team GammaRayBurst
 
ChiGuySez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 7,703
vCash: 500
Good win and a sweep. Glad the Hawks were able to get the 2 points. Good win for Corey.

Stream must have come in late so I watched the game on the big screen.

ChiGuySez is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:47 PM
  #23
HawksFan74
Tread Lightly
 
HawksFan74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 18,905
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinihockey View Post
Someone should tell Q that Handzus is one of the best players in hockey in shootouts. Better than Kane
He shot last time and ...... Kane is pretty good.

HawksFan74 is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 10:54 PM
  #24
SchruteFarms
Cup #5!
 
SchruteFarms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,537
vCash: 500
Hossa's shootout slapper is so sexy. Rang iron 2X.

SchruteFarms is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 11:07 PM
  #25
TK
Global Moderator
 
TK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth.
Country: United States
Posts: 49,067
vCash: 500
A pretty irritating game to watch to be honest, but Michael Frolik had a dazzling shift, and the captain capitalized on the chance. A season sweep on the Red Wings feels good.

TK is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:11 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.