HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk > Polls - (hockey-related only)
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Adam Henrique vs Derek Stepan

View Poll Results: Henrique vs Stepan
Adam Henrique Now and Future 69 37.91%
Adam Henrique Now and Derek Stepan Future 6 3.30%
Derek Stepan Now and Future 93 51.10%
Derek Stepan Now and Adam Henrique Future 10 5.49%
Tied 4 2.20%
Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

Old
02-24-2013, 07:58 PM
Phenomenon13

vCash: 500
Adam Henrique vs Derek Stepan

Hopefully this is a close race. I believe both of them to be future second-liners. Which of them is better???

Phenomenon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-24-2013, 08:13 PM
Machinehead
★★★★

Henrique easily. He was a boss in the playoffs while Stepan was ******** the bed.

DEUTSCHLANDWELTMEISTER2014
Machinehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-24-2013, 08:19 PM
Hardyvan123
tweet@HardyintheWack

I like Derek but it's Adam all the way here.

Hardyvan123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2013, 01:53 AM
masterson*

Stepan had a hat trick in his first game, Henrqiue has never had a hat trick. Sather wouldn't trade Stepan for Rick Nash, Henrique has never been rumoured as the centerpiece for a big name superstar. Obviously Stepan

masterson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2013, 02:03 AM
SoftEuro4thLiner

vCash: 50
Henrique

/

SoftEuro4thLiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2013, 02:08 AM
tml145

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterson View Post
Stepan had a hat trick in his first game, Henrqiue has never had a hat trick. Sather wouldn't trade Stepan for Rick Nash, Henrique has never been rumoured as the centerpiece for a big name superstar. Obviously Stepan
lolol

tml145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2013, 02:13 AM
CoachBadkitten
Matt Hunwick

Henrique

CoachBadkitten is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2013, 03:59 AM
JustOneB4IDie
Everyone Overpayment

vCash: 50
Henrique. Looks like a blowout on this poll...

JustOneB4IDie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2013, 04:12 AM
StringerBell

Wow. Didn't think it would be this lopsided. Someone mercy kill this thing already.

StringerBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2013, 04:13 AM
Reikai
Neutral fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenon13 View Post
Hopefully this is a close race. I believe both of them to be future second-liners. Which of them is better???
They already are 2nd liners..

Anyways, its close right now but i like Henrique more + he has shown to be a difference maker when it matters the most.

Reikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2013, 06:20 AM
Izzy
FollowmeonInstagram!

vCash: 270
Stepan in the future. Tie now.

Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2013, 06:28 AM
Fearless Leaf*
Playiffs 2013!!!!!

Henrique now and Henrique in the future.

I was watching the Devils and Jets game yesterday and he was a monster on defensive side of the game, I think if I am right, he had 6 takeaways overall yesterday. Another thing I notice about him is that he has a niche for being in the right place and he is extremely good at cycling.

Fearless Leaf* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2013, 07:16 AM
Sasso09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless Leaf View Post
Henrique now and Henrique in the future.

I was watching the Devils and Jets game yesterday and he was a monster on defensive side of the game, I think if I am right, he had 6 takeaways overall yesterday. Another thing I notice about him is that he has a niche for being in the right place and he is extremely good at cycling.
He definitely is responsible defensively and has a sick Cycle game but other than that the guy is one of the most overrated players on these boards, even.

Sasso09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2013, 07:22 AM
lboogie42*

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterson View Post
lol. so cuz stepan had one hat trick you think hes better? and idk what your talking about. people on hf think henrique will be a 65-70 point scorer eventually(dont know if he wil but people have high expectations of him). dont see stepan even coming close to that.

lboogie42* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2013, 07:23 AM
lboogie42*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasso09 View Post
He definitely is responsible defensively and has a sick Cycle game but other than that the guy is one of the most overrated players on these boards, even.
lol i remember arguing with u over henrique/larrson being good players in the future in that one devils vs flyers duo poll. guess nothings changed...

Old
02-25-2013, 07:26 AM
Sasso09

Quote:
Originally Posted by lboogie42 View Post
lol. so cuz stepan had one hat trick you think hes better? and idk what your talking about. people on hf think henrique will be a 65-70 point scorer eventually(dont know if he wil but people have high expectations of him). dont see stepan even coming close to that.
And that's why he's overrated, he's not a 65-70 point potential guy, he scored 51 with two superstars for god sakes, rookie year or not... He wont sniff 70 without two superstars again.
Quote:
lol i remember arguing with u over henrique/larrson being good players in the future in that one devils vs flyers duo poll. guess nothings changed...
Well I look like I'm right right now don't I? Schenn/Schenn have blown Henrique/Larsson away this year

Edit: I never said they wouldn't be good, in fact I like Larsson, I just argued that he isn't a lock to be a future #1 like everyone says... He has shown nothing to support that thus far.

Old
02-25-2013, 07:46 AM
DevilChuk*
(not that -chuk)

Quote:
And that's why he's overrated, he's not a 65-70 point potential guy, he scored 51 with two superstars for god sakes, rookie year or not... He wont sniff 70 without two superstars again.

Well I look like I'm right right now don't I? Schenn/Schenn have blown Henrique/Larsson away this year
You do know he played a good chunk of the season without Kovalchuk or Parise, right? He also didn't play much with them in the playoffs and did very well there.

And I wouldn't go so far as blown away. B. Schenn has definitely outshined Henrique in the first 17 games so far this season, but Henrique's also recovering from an injury that has kept him from playing the last few months.. Larsson has been very good and IMO better than Luke Schenn. Still close.. hardly blown away there by any measure.

Quote:
Edit: I never said they wouldn't be good, in fact I like Larsson, I just argued that he isn't a lock to be a future #1 like everyone says... He has shown nothing to support that thus far.
You probably should actually watch the Devils before you make such a statement.. because the guy, as a 19 and 20 year old no less, has already shown that he has what it takes. Been absolutely great this season.. when's the last time you watched him?

Last edited by DevilChuk*: 02-25-2013 at 07:48 AM. Reason: typo
DevilChuk* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2013, 07:46 AM
lboogie42*

Quote:

lol. not tryna get into it with larsson again. im still tired. tho larsson has played very very solid this year.
i understand ur point with henrique never becoming a 70 point scorer but the fact is, the devils dont need him to be. they have so much depth. their players may not all stand out individually(other than kovy and elias) but they gel together and produce. so NJ wont really need him to reach 70. if he can continue to put up 50 point seasons id be more then satisfied.

Old
02-25-2013, 07:47 AM
lboogie42*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilChuk View Post
You do know he played a good chunk of the season with Kovalchuk or Parise, right? He also didn't play much with them in the playoffs and did very well there.

And I wouldn't go so far as blown away. B. Schenn has definitely outshined Henrique in the first 17 games so far this season, but Henrique's also recovering from an injury that has kept him from playing the last few months.. Larsson has been very good and IMO better than Luke Schenn. Still close.. hardly blown away there by any measure.

You probably should actually watch the Devils before you make such a statement.. because the guy, as a 19 and 20 year old no less, has already shown that he has what it takes. Been absolutely great this season.. when's the last time you watched him?
just dont even bother lol. been there done that. just agree to disagree

Old
02-25-2013, 07:50 AM
DevilChuk*
(not that -chuk)

Quote:
just dont even bother lol. been there done that. just agree to disagree
What?? Didn't come into the league at 19 years old and immediately win the Norris?? BUST!

What?? Didn't start this season right away and was a healthy scratch for a few games?? BUST!

/HFwisdom

You guys can say whatever you want about him but I'm ecstatic we got the guy because he's going to be very good for a very long time. So be prepared to keep on hating on him for the next decade+

DevilChuk* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2013, 07:52 AM
lboogie42*

Quote:
What?? Didn't come into the league at 19 years old and immediately win the Norris?? BUST!

What?? Didn't start this season right away and was a healthy scratch for a few games?? BUST!

/HFwisdom

You guys can say whatever you want about him but I'm ecstatic we got the guy because he's going to be very good for a very long time. So be prepared to keep on hating on him for the next decade+
lol i know. i think hes going to be a #1 dman. i have no doubt. just some people dont agree. idk why.

Old
02-25-2013, 07:55 AM
Sasso09

Quote:

/HFwisdom

The guy is still young but you can't call a player a lock for a future #1 defenseman when he's often a healthy scratch, everyone knows he has the potential to be a #1, I'm only arguing that's he's certainly not a lock like Devils fans were claiming in that thread. He's no petro,Karlsson, DD, OEL.

Old
02-25-2013, 07:56 AM
Sasso09

Quote:
lol i know. i think hes going to be a #1 dman. i have no doubt. just some people dont agree. idk why.
I'm on board....

Nvm just fell off.

This is the logic I struggle with, you have no doubt based on what????

Old
Sasso09

Let's stop discussing Larsson though, we're hijacking this thread!

Old
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Henrique both now and future

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote