HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > NHL Draft - Prospects
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NHL Draft - Prospects Discuss hockey prospects from all over the world and the NHL Draft.

Cole Bardreau

Old
04-13-2013, 10:04 PM
Flames Fanatic
Mediocre

vCash: 1127
Cole Bardreau

I remember this guy standing out for me during the WJC, but I've not heard of him since. I know he had a season ending injury in the NCAA, but has he been draft eligible already? Or is this his first year? Is he slated to be drafted at all?

Flames Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2013, 10:40 PM
George Maharis
Risk Taker

vCash: 50
He's a '93 born, so this is his 3rd year eligible. He was ranked 205th on CSS's North American Skaters list in January. I really don't think he'll be drafted, but I could see a team taking the risk on him in the 7th... maybe late 6th.

His injury will probably be a factor. It might be enough that a team may not want to take him.. For those who don't know, he suffered a neck fracture from a hit from behind back in late January. He never left the game because he had felt no pain from it. They gave him an MRI after the game and ended up finding the fracture.

George Maharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2013, 10:44 PM
Flames Fanatic
Mediocre

vCash: 1127
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey72335 View Post
He's a '93 born, so this is his 3rd year eligible. He was ranked 205th on CSS's North American Skaters list in January. I really don't think he'll be drafted, but I could see a team taking the risk on him in the 7th... maybe late 6th.

His injury will probably be a factor. It might be enough that a team may not want to take him.. For those who don't know, he suffered a neck fracture from a hit from behind back in late January. He never left the game because he had felt no pain from it. They gave him an MRI after the game and ended up finding the fracture.
Thanks. I suppose it's far more likely that he might be signed after he's done in the NCAA depending on his injury.

Flames Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote