Notices

Claude Julien

Closed Thread

Old
04-14-2013, 09:41 PM
since76

vCash: 500
bob hartley, ted nolan
but it is so funny, because for clode fans club, even GOD himself would be considered as a ridiculous name )))))
You ask for names to take the place and you are so not honest because you perfectly know you will destroy all names considered

Old
04-14-2013, 09:48 PM
since76

anyway, why lose time talking about a coach change ? all clode fan club made us understant clearly that a coach have absolutly nothing to do with players production and intensity, nothing to do with pp and team chemistry so, who care who is the coach ? he is anyway no effect on anything ))))))))))

Old
04-14-2013, 09:50 PM
EastCoastNiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by since76 View Post
bob hartley, ted nolan
but it is so funny, because for clode fans club, even GOD himself would be considered as a ridiculous name )))))
You ask for names to take the place and you are so not honest because you perfectly know you will destroy all names considered
If the "Claude fan club" is also known as the "Level headed club", "Not over reactionary club", and the "Very few coaches available are as good as Claude club", then I'm definitely apart of that club.

If most of you had your way, Khudobin or Subban would be starting in net with Julien and Rask out the door.

You can slice it any way you want, but he's had this team in the playoffs every season he's been here, and a high seed most of them. You KNOW he can lead this team to a Stanley Cup. If you want to hire some coach you THINK can lead this team to a Stanley Cup just because Claude is "stubborn", while this team has many of it's players in it's prime, go ahead, but that's a poor decision.

Old
04-14-2013, 09:53 PM
NiKrejci

lol @ this thread and @ people thinking there's a chance Claude gets fired after this season or next. You're all acting real spoiled. He's one of the best coaches in the NHL.

Old
04-14-2013, 09:56 PM
EastCoastNiner

Quote:
anyway, why lose time talking about a coach change ? all clode fan club made us understant clearly that a coach have absolutly nothing to do with players production and intensity, nothing to do with pp and team chemistry so, who care who is the coach ? he is anyway no effect on anything ))))))))))
Coaches are part of both a teams successes and failures, and this team has generally had more success than failure by a wide margin, unless winning the Stanley Cup is your only measure of any sort of success.

If you believe Julien is the reason Lucic and Horton decided to be lazy (could be injured) often times, fine, but I disagree.

If you think Julien is the reason Peverley misses the net almost every time he shoots and can't finish, fine, but I disagree.

If you think Julien is the reason this team turns the puck over near the blue-line often, fine, but I disagree.

The styles of play can be attributed to him for better or worse, but the performance of the players in on them.

Old
04-14-2013, 10:06 PM
du5566*

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiKrejci View Post
lol @ this thread and @ people thinking there's a chance Claude gets fired after this season or next. You're all acting real spoiled. He's one of the best coaches in the NHL.
LOL @ the people who think that if the Bruins get bumped in the first round again that Claude shouldn't/won't get fired.

Old
04-14-2013, 10:11 PM
du5566*

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoastNiner View Post
If the "Claude fan club" is also known as the "Level headed club", "Not over reactionary club", and the "Very few coaches available are as good as Claude club", then I'm definitely apart of that club.

If most of you had your way, Khudobin or Subban would be starting in net with Julien and Rask out the door.

You can slice it any way you want, but he's had this team in the playoffs every season he's been here, and a high seed most of them. You KNOW he can lead this team to a Stanley Cup. If you want to hire some coach you THINK can lead this team to a Stanley Cup just because Claude is "stubborn", while this team has many of it's players in it's prime, go ahead, but that's a poor decision.
Bottom line, is Claude getting the most out of this team? Is his coaching style getting the most out of players like Seguin? Can Claude motivate this team to make another deep playoff run? I say no, no, and no.

The implication that rational intelligent hockey fans think Claude is one of the best coaches in the league and that the Bruins are incapable of doing better and only the irrational uniformed fans call for him to be fired is ignorant at best.

Last edited by du5566*: 04-14-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Old
04-14-2013, 10:19 PM
since76

Quote:

i am sorry for you, but i never said one word against Rask, and no other players, i am not a negative fans who want the head of everybody, i not said one single word against any bruins players,,even horton ))))..i just think clode lost his team and he is horrible to handle offensive players and his love for 4th liners with zero skill is very silly. in fact i never saw a coach use so badly his players and in so bad moment
this team can win 1 round with a lot of luck and never will win the second one and than we will see if chia fire him or he will wait after 20 games next year ....

Old
04-14-2013, 10:21 PM
since76

Quote:
Originally Posted by du5566 View Post
Bottom line, is Claude getting the most out of this team? Is his coaching style getting the most out of players like Seguin? Can Claude motivate this team to make another deep playoff run? I say no, no, and no.

The implication that rational intelligent hockey fans think Claude is one of the best coaches in the league and that the Bruins are incapable of doing better and only the irrational uniformed fans call for him to be fired is ignorant at best.
great post my friend

Old
04-14-2013, 10:25 PM
nords1995

Quote:
---------
You are probably someone always thinking that making a move is ALWAYS the good thing to do. You are also maybe thinking that not always making moves is part of a non decision process!

I was often thinking this way two years ago.... then I saw what happen.

I do not feel the Bruins roster are down on CJ. I also can see that some Bruins players are underachieving, and also struggling. That said, they are still finding (battling) ways to win game, 1 pts down on Habs and second place in the conference.

History and experience proves that quick and decision taken on panic are not useful, and rarely impacting success.

Before 2011, Ryder was thrown under the bus. Now gone, most wanted him back! Quick analysis makes you hate a player on a small sample and love him on another! Some are running Lucic under the bus....forgetting their past thoughts, cause they refer to a small sample, $ and stats! Don't forget Ryder and March 2011 panic posts all over here.

My thoughts, is CJ is DOING the JOB. Changing a coach and remaking a system at this time of the year is not brilliant, not a good management decision and also past proves most of the time - that it doesn't work (success).

They are 1 pts down the habs with a better last strike calendar.
They did improve with JAGR. As for Sodengerg, I know what people wrote here but I'll wait for my opinion. Injuries are coming back, Kelly and McQuaid are back.

You can cry and point out ONE people and think you are right. But who would be better, and what time would that new guy have to learn his roster, and built another system!

Cry Since76, cry with your friends..... probably you did the same in 2011, and you were with me celebrating the parade in Boston, telling you believed in THEM!

Old
04-14-2013, 10:28 PM
EastCoastNiner

Quote:

So, who's BETTER than him that's available? Most of the coaches that you could say are equal or better than him are.......well.....coaching successful teams in the NHL.

So, that leaves you with coaches not in the NHL right now. Are you really going to want to take a chance on a coach that's out of the league that most likely (depending on the coach) has not lead a team to a Stanley Cup recently or had any type of NHL success recently while this team is in their prime? If you want that, go ahead, but I think that is a very poor idea.

Quote:
i am sorry for you, but i never said one word against Rask, and no other players, i am not a negative fans who want the head of everybody, i not said one single word against any bruins players,,even horton ))))..i just think clode lost his team and he is horrible to handle offensive players and his love for 4th liners with zero skill is very silly. in fact i never saw a coach use so badly his players and in so bad moment
this team can win 1 round with a lot of luck and never will win the second one and than we will see if chia fire him or he will wait after 20 games next year ....
I never claimed YOU in particular felt that way. However, that is certainly a nutshell of this board though.

He doesn't "stifle" offensive players. That's the biggest myth there is about him. Sure, he can let his better offensive players take more chances, but you will see a LOT more pucks in the back of the Bruins net than the opponents net. An open offensive system does not always mean more success for the team.

2012-2013: 11th
2011-2012: 2nd
2010-2011: 5th
2009-2010: 30th (A statistical off year is many categories)
2008-2009: 2nd

Do you want to take a guess at what those ranks are for? You can try and slice the numbers or twist them any way you want, but they speak for themselves in terms of goal production.

Old
04-14-2013, 10:31 PM
du5566*

Quote:
Originally Posted by nords1995 View Post
---------
You are probably someone always thinking that making a move is ALWAYS the good thing to do. You are also maybe thinking that not always making moves is part of a non decision process!

I do not feel the Bruins roster are down on CJ. I also can see that some Bruins players are underachieving, and also struggling. That said, they are still finding (battling) ways to win game, 1 pts down on Habs and second place in the conference.

History and experience proves that quick and decision taken on panic are not useful, and rarely impacting success.

Before 2011, Ryder was thrown under the bus. Now gone, most wanted him back! Quick analysis makes you hate a player on a small sample and love him on another! Some are running Lucic under the bus....forgetting their past thoughts, cause they refer to a small sample, $ and stats! Don't forget Ryder and March 2011 panic posts all over here.

My thoughts, is CJ is DOING the JOB. Changing a coach and remaking a system at this time of the year is not brilliant, not a good management decision and also past proves most of the time - that it doesn't work (success).

They did improve with JAGR. As for Sodengerg, I know what people wrote here but I'll wait for my opinion. Injuries are coming back, Kelly and McQuaid are back.

You can cry and point out ONE people and think you are right. But who would be better, and what time would that new guy have to learn his roster, and built another system!

Cry Since76, cry with your friends..... probably you did the same in 2011, and you were with me celebrating the parade in Boston, telling you believed in THEM!
Haha, what you people call "believing in them" I call foolish optimism. Maybe it's just the Bostonian in me but this optimism makes me sick to my stomach. This is professional hockey and if your not getting the job done a change must be made.

Old
04-14-2013, 10:34 PM
since76

Quote:
Originally Posted by nords1995 View Post
---------

dear i listen and respect your view and i agree on some part, i think it is too late to fire clode at this time (even if he deserve it) BUT i am not concerned at all by your tought of panic mode, i never want and ask for a trade, i never asked to trade krejci, lucic or rask and anybody else !!! i love who chia built this team and keep young players. the last player i wanted to see go is Axelsson ))) not because of him but i was crazy to see clode put him on pp
Sorry i lost all faith on clode and i have 25 bad decisions of him to explain that, and i think he is one of the worst coach in nhl to make adjustement
OK blame me for it, but for the rest , i dont eat that food !!

Old
04-14-2013, 10:40 PM
nords1995

[QUOTE=du5566;63963547]Haha, what you people call "believing in them" I call foolish optimism. Maybe it's just the Bostonian in me but this optimism makes me sick to my stomach. This is professional hockey and if your not getting the job done a change must be made.[/QUOTE]

-----
Bottom line then!! If having the job done is winning, then Boston is doing the job. If the SC champs is the ONLY evaluation being overlook to determine the quality of a JOB done ... then wait after the playoffs to run someone under the bus.

And for your information, acting like a professional is learning to control temper, emotion and not panicking to any situation by making bad decision. In the management case... that means don't panic. And decision making needs to improve the team.. In this case, it would only make you guys -- CJ haters - happy but won't make the Bruins better!

Old
04-14-2013, 10:41 PM
du5566*

Quote:
So, who's BETTER than him that's available? Most of the coaches that you could say are equal or better than him are.......well.....coaching successful teams in the NHL.

So, that leaves you with coaches not in the NHL right now. Are you really going to want to take a chance on a coach that's out of the league that most likely (depending on the coach) has not lead a team to a Stanley Cup recently or had any type of NHL success recently while this team is in their prime? If you want that, go ahead, but I think that is a very poor idea.
Bylsma had no NHL head coaching experience when the Penguins promoted him after firing Therrien.

Old
04-14-2013, 10:42 PM
nords1995

Quote:
dear i listen and respect your view and i agree on some part, i think it is too late to fire clode at this time (even if he deserve it) BUT i am not concerned at all by your tought of panic mode, i never want and ask for a trade, i never asked to trade krejci, lucic or rask and anybody else !!! i love who chia built this team and keep young players. the last player i wanted to see go is Axelsson ))) not because of him but i was crazy to see clode put him on pp
Sorry i lost all faith on clode and i have 25 bad decisions of him to explain that, and i think he is one of the worst coach in nhl to make adjustement
OK blame me for it, but for the rest , i dont eat that food !!
----
Sir you have all the rights as a hockey fan to dislike and address your opinion.

My thoughts, while I disagree on your CJ point of view, I also think firing CJ now is and would be a bad management move... and would not make Boston a better team.

Old
04-14-2013, 10:46 PM
du5566*

[QUOTE=nords1995;63963867]
Quote:
Haha, what you people call "believing in them" I call foolish optimism. Maybe it's just the Bostonian in me but this optimism makes me sick to my stomach. This is professional hockey and if your not getting the job done a change must be made.[/QUOTE]

-----
Bottom line then!! If having the job done is winning, then Boston is doing the job. If the SC champs is the ONLY evaluation being overlook to determine the quality of a JOB done ... then wait after the playoffs to run someone under the bus.

And for your information, acting like a professional is learning to control temper, emotion and not panicking to any situation by making bad decision. In the management case... that means don't panic. And decision making needs to improve the team.. In this case, it would only make you guys -- CJ haters - happy but won't make the Bruins better!
With the talent on this team first round playoffs collapses are not expectable regardless of how many regular season games the team wins. Obviously Chia and Neely are not going to fire Claude right now. But if/when the Bruins fail in the playoffs I think they will show Claude the door. I wouldn't be surprised if they are already working on plan B in anticipation.

Old
04-14-2013, 10:46 PM
PlayMakers
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dangley One View Post
Did you feel this way pre 2011 about Julien?
Yep.

04-14-2013, 10:49 PM
EastCoastNiner

Quote:
Bylsma had no NHL head coaching experience when the Penguins promoted him after firing Therrien.
1. Bylsma was promoted from within the organization, so if you want someone currently in the Bruins organization, fine, but I don't think there's anyone better.

2. That's a poor comparison considering he's been coaching two of the three best players in the NHL. You're pretty much guaranteed some great success if you have Malkin and Crosby. Not to mention that many Penguins fans aren't too high on Bylsma, and think he's very fortunate he has the two headed monster up front.

I'll ask you, as I may have missed if before, but who would you want to be this team's head coach, and why?

Old
04-14-2013, 10:55 PM
du5566*

Quote:
1. Bylsma was promoted from within the organization, so if you want someone currently in the Bruins organization, fine, but I don't think there's anyone better.

2. That's a poor comparison considering he's been coaching two of the three best players in the NHL. You're pretty much guaranteed some great success if you have Malkin and Crosby. Not to mention that many Penguins fans aren't too high on Bylsma, and think he's very fortunate he has the two headed monster up front.

I'll ask you, as I may have missed if before, but who would you want to be this team's head coach, and why?
As I said before I have no idea who the Bruins should hire as coach. But I think we could start with someone who would give the most ice time to the teams most dynamic and talented players. Seems like a good starting point to me.

Old
04-14-2013, 11:06 PM
EastCoastNiner

Quote:
As I said before I have no idea who the Bruins should hire as coach. But I think we could start with someone who would give the most ice time to the teams most dynamic and talented players. Seems like a good starting point to me.
Are you referring to Lucic and Horton, the two players that get criticized (and often rightfully so) for their lackluster play and lacking of finishing ability this year?

Or, are you mainly referring to Seguin? Another good starting point would be if this teams best offensive player stopped going one on three every time he enters the zone, and would stop shooting it either high and wide or into the goalies chest five times a game.

It's a shortened season, and a team that has it's best players rested more than the rest of the league come playoff time is in a much better position to succeed.

Old
04-14-2013, 11:11 PM
du5566*

Quote:
Are you referring to Lucic and Horton, the two players that get criticized (and often rightfully so) for their lackluster play and lacking of finishing ability this year?

Or, are you mainly referring to Seguin? Another good starting point would be if this teams best offensive player stopped going one on three every time he enters the zone, and would stop shooting it either high and wide or into the goalies chest five times a game.

It's a shortened season, and a team that has it's best players rested more than the rest of the league come playoff time is in a much better position to succeed.
Again, as I said before the Bruins top six (assuming everyone is healthy) in my opinion are Bergeron, Marchand, Krejci, Jagr, Seguin and either Lucic or Horton depending on which desides to show up on any given night. Players like Campbell, Pevs, and Kelly should not be getting more ice time than the top six, they should not be playing on the PP, and they should not be on the ice with a minute left down a goal.

I have to chuckle at the premise that Claude is an evil genius who is just resting his top forwards in attempts to have them well rested for the playoffs. He will roll the same ****ed up 4 lines come playoff time.

Old
04-14-2013, 11:22 PM
NMF

Having read all of this thread I believe that there has been some good discussion and some very good thoughts brought up. With that being said I believe that some people forget that hockey is a business and it's not what you have done in the past, it's what have you done for me lately. This rendition of the Boston Bruins has not done much for themselves lately. As a matter of fact, looking back at the schedule I would say the last game in which they played a great game at both ends of the ice and actually looked like the Bruins team we know was a month ago against Washington. Since then, this team has been a shell of its former self. Even before then this team coasted to many one goal wins, winning on talent alone and coasting through many games. This team is faltering and the blame can be placed on two people. THe GM and the Coach. Although I feel the GM has made some mistakes, I feel that this team is a team that can win in the here and now and the vast majority of the team has won. That leaves one person responsible and that is the coach.

In the coaching world you are hired to be fired, trust me I know as that is my profession. Claude has run the Bruins for six years and for the most part has done a fantastic job. When Claude was brought in before the 07-08 season this team was lacking any sort of structure or identity. Claude was the perfect coach to bring both that structure and identity. As Claude built the culture, PC did a great job of adding and subtracting from the roster. All of this combined with great play from our players contributed to us winning our first Stanley Cup in 39 years and for that I will be forever grateful. Claude Julien helped bring the cup home and he is a good coach.

With that being said, all good things must come to an end and the end for Claude's reign as coach should be now. The play of this team over the past month and honestly the vast majority of the games shows that this team needs a new voice and a new direction. There are many components to this and I might be long winded, but I am going to explain my thoughts.

As one poster on this board has stated the bruins have become robots in this system. The players go out and have no creativity and are chained to the system. This worked in the past, but a combination of teams figuring out ways to exploit the system both offensively and defensively and our own players complacency in the system has led the Bruins to playing some of the worst hockey I have seen since the dreadful Dave Lewis days. Claude is a stubborn coach and that is ok. He stays with what he knows, because for the majority of his career what he knows wins hockey games. However, with this team adjustments need to be made because the system and the stubbornness to not give certain players a nice seat in the press box because of poor play has led to a team that will not contend for the cup. Since the game against the Capitals, the Bruins have played 15 games. Of those 15 games, 13 were against teams that were below us in the standings. During those 15 games the Bruins have lost a total of eight times. One against the penguins, two against the canadiens, and 5 out of ten against lesser opponents. The majority of this team, won a stanley cup, in fact you could argue that this team is better than the team that won a cup on paper. So either the players are all regressing, or the coach is no longer effective when it comes to this team. Again, it doesn't mean that Claude is a bad coach, but rather a coach that has run his course with a team.

Now this brings me to the long term picture with this team. In the next few years we are going to be seeing an influx of younger players making their way onto the Bruins roster. Players like Knight, KoKo, Spooner,and Krug. Not to mention guys like Seguin and Hamilton, who are both really early in there NHL careers. Heck even Marchand and Lucic are still young guys in the grand scheme of thing. The best long term move for this team is to let Claude go. As we all know, Claude is more of a veteran players coach. He likes to go with the known commodity and does not like to put younger players in certain positions. This is one of his bigger flaws. I also believe that Claude is not good at developing young talent. He is a systems coach and doing so he develops players to be systems players, he does not refine their individual talents and severely lacks a skill development component. The proof is in the next paragraph.

David Krejci first full season with the Bruins 73 points followed by seasons of 52,62,62. At least an 11 point reduction in the next three seasons. During the 73 pt season he was a third liner and over the next three he was the first line center. Blake Wheeler's first season here he had 45, followed by 38, followed by 27 pts in 58 games, followed by a 62 pt season, in his first full season as a Jet. During Seguin's rookie year I believe he was handled appropriately by the staff and sheltered fairly well. Most 18 year old players need that there first full year in the show. However, his first real season that he was counted on he had 67 points. this year he would be on pace for 58 over 82 games. He played 81 games the year before, So again we are looking at a player who is around a 10 point drop after relatively good first seasons, or in Seguins case his second season, where he was counted on. Milan Lucic has not seen a reduction in points, like the three previously mentioned. But, I believe the vast majority of people here we have seen a huge reduction in the quality of play from Milan over the past two and a half seasons. He is no longer the player that broke in the league and was a threat on every shift. Surely, you can not ask a player to play that type of game every shift, it is impossible. However, Lucic has been damn near invisible in a lot of games both this year and last year and that is not good for a young player who is signed to a long term deal at 6 mil per. There are four forward out of twelve, who have broke into the league under Claude. Of those four I believe that only Blake Wheeler has been able to reach a level that is around his ceiling and he has done so under another coach and another system. Krejci, Lucic, and Seguin are all still young hockey players and can reach higher ceilings. Krejci and Lucic have been big players on this team for five years and I believe have a lot more to offer. I will say that I am a huge Krejci fan and have been hard on Lucic in the past, but I believe that both of these guys can give more. As far as Seguin goes, his development has been non-existant. Here is a guy that came into the league highly touted and with all of the offensive skill one can have. And yet we see him have every one on one broken up. We see him make poor decisions with the puck and we see him lose battles on a consistent basis. This guy has all the skills to be in the elite level of the league. Now we need a coach who can refine those skills. I do not have any defensive comparisons as our defensive corps has always been made of a veteran group, with the exception of McQuaid who is a serviceable stay at home 6th or 7th dman. We do have Dougie, but it is unfair to judge his development on one season and a shortened season at that. Now the question is are you prepared to move ahead with the future of this team playing for Claude, who is not known for developing talent? With the major crunch in salary cap ELC's are going to be vastly important and need to be developed. Claude is not the coach of the future for this organization.

I will not go into to much detail about the line-up, but for the love of god will you please play the players where they should be. There is no reason for Jagr to be playing with Campbell. There is no reason for Seguin to be playing on the third line and not out there for a six on four against the canadiens when he has the best offensive skill set on the team not named Jagr. There is no reason that one of Lucic or Horton hasn't been sent down to the third line at the very least. If it were up to me one of them would be sent to the press box for a game, if anything to send a message that the complacency has to stop and nobody is untouchable. And what are you doing with a line of Thornton, Campbell, and the Dogman doing out there in the final 1:30 looking for a tying goal? The line-up is also a relevant issue to this whole topic and is really perplexing.

Lastly, how do we fix this. My answer is totally off the wall, but I believe would provide a shot in the arm to this team and give this team a head coach that was proficient at both ends of the ice, is incredible for young players and recently just won a gold medal at the WJC. Phil Housley should be the next coach of the Boston Bruins and here is why. He Ranks 37th all time in points, 4th all time for points by a defensmen, and he did this while playing for some truly bad teams. He was a minus player over the course of his career, but this had to do with playing on bad teams. Only one team that he played made a serious run at the cup and the others were all bounced in the first round. Secondly, he led a team that needed to come together quick in order for our team to win a tournament at the World Junior Championships this past year and he did so with a system that employed a tight defensive game, but still had room for a creative offensive game. The Bruins need to turn this season around quickly or we will be out in the first round. Third he would do wonders for our power play. Fourth, he would serve as an amazing mentor for Dougie Hamilton and we would watch this kid become an offensive weapon from the blue line. The Last reason that I have is that he can develop young player. He has been a high school coach for the past several years, which some of you may laugh at. However he is developing these players to division one hockey players and that means he is teaching the game. They are not just becoming robots of a system, but rather being taught the ins and outs of the games. Sure all of the NHL players have been taught along the way, and they all know the ins and outs of the game, but they are not being developed once they hit the NHL they are either staying the same and or regressing. That is a problem. Our team could learn from one of the best to play the game. He would be the guy I would target if I were PC and I would do it now.

This team needs to get a fire in their bellies, because there hasn't been one in a months time and they are tuning out their coach. Claude has done it all and he will continue to coach in this league. His time in Boston has run it's course and I firmly believe a new direction is needed. One that will breathe some new life in this team and lead this current roster deep into the playoffs. And one that can develop the next crop of rookies and our younger players, so that we can compete year in and year out. Thats my two cents. Would love to hear both sides and your opinions on it. Thanks for reading my book.

Old
04-14-2013, 11:27 PM
Artemis
Took the red pill

How soon people forget - that is, if they ever recognized it - how much those maligned third and fourth liners had to do with the Bruins' Stanley Cup win. I'll always cherish the memory of the Bruins coming at their opponents in waves, fresh and strong. Thanks so much for reminding me of what I admire so much about this coach and team.

OK, back to it. On with the bashing! (We really need a popcorn-eating smilie.)

Old
04-14-2013, 11:28 PM
JOKER 192
Just Nuke It

At the end of the day when I read all the posts here I take the following points from it :

1) Many here are frustrated with the way the coach uses his players.
2) Many here are frustrated with how some players get first line minutes no matter how bad they play .
3) Many here are frustrated with how some player will never get first line minutes no matter how well they play .
4) Many here are frustrated with with seeing the the merlot line on the ice when the team is trailing and time is running out.
5) Many here are frustrated with watching talented players play with such lack of intensity.
6) Many here are frustrated with watching this team being so soft.
7) Many here are frustrated with Julien but can't think of a better coach to replace him.
8) Many here are frustrated with watching this team defend a lead instead of playing offence.
9) Many here are frustrated with the system Claude uses, it may win hockey games but it's not fun to watch.
10) Many here are frustrated because on paper this is a much better team than what we've seen this year, and are struggling to see where the team's tough nature has gone.

Time will tell, if and when we finally get a full roster there should be no reason to be out before at laest the conference final anything less is FAIL.

You fail with this roster you should be shown the door.

Closed Thread