HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Roadrunners Camp

Closed Thread

Old
09-24-2003, 02:35 PM
VayaConDios

vCash: 500
Roadrunners Camp

Does anybody have the list of players that are attending the roadrunners training camp? It doesn't say on their site and i can't find it anywhere so help is greatly appreciated.

Old
09-24-2003, 04:25 PM
theoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalieDude
Does anybody have the list of players that are attending the roadrunners training camp? It doesn't say on their site and i can't find it anywhere so help is greatly appreciated.
Isn't it just the players cut from Oiler camp minus those going back to junior and a couple of outright cuts? Is that the list you want?

Old
09-24-2003, 04:59 PM
VayaConDios

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoil
Isn't it just the players cut from Oiler camp minus those going back to junior and a couple of outright cuts? Is that the list you want?
Well aren't there some players just signed to ahl contracts or whatever who are just trying out to make the ahl team? I thought that was the case so thats why i wanted the list.

Old
09-25-2003, 07:43 AM
Walsher

That is the case and I too am curious about the possible players attending. If that team is only players cut from Oilers camp than they will be incredibly shallow in depth.

Old
09-25-2003, 11:54 AM
dawgbone

Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walsher
That is the case and I too am curious about the possible players attending. If that team is only players cut from Oilers camp than they will be incredibly shallow in depth.
Last I heard, there were about 50 guys at the roadrunners camp.

They were talking at the fan the other day that the Oilers should be able to sign a few players who would be more than willing to play in Toronto, seeing as there are lots of guys from the Southern Ontario aread in the various pro leagues.

There have only been 700 seasons tickets sold so far, but that isn't all that bad. This summer has been pretty rough in T.O. with the SARS scare (that was more blown out of proportion than anything), west nile scare, and the blackout. With things settling down, it should pick up. They also haven't released the event schedule yet, and once that happens, they should probably see a jump in luxury suite and club seat sales.

Old
09-26-2003, 08:58 AM
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner

Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoalieDude

I called the Roadrunners a few minutes ago and they sent me the camp list. However, I think it's just a roster list for an upcoming preseason game because it's only got 20 names on it. I've asked for a complete list and will let you know if/when I get one.

Closed Thread