HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > QMJHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Cheap QMJHL jerseys

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-22-2011, 02:29 PM
  #1
Michael Scofield
Registered User
 
Michael Scofield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gatineau
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,459
vCash: 500
Cheap QMJHL jerseys

Hey guys, wondering if anyone knew a good place for cheap jerseys. I've found a couple but are a little more than I was hoping to pay.

Michael Scofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2011, 06:06 PM
  #2
patsbury
Registered User
 
patsbury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal or Drummond
Country: Canada
Posts: 967
vCash: 500
Cannot anwser, but where you've found them, and for how much?

patsbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2011, 02:57 AM
  #3
Michael Scofield
Registered User
 
Michael Scofield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gatineau
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,459
vCash: 500
$140 at river city sports for replicas. It's not horrendous, I just wondered if there was a better price out there.

Michael Scofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2011, 02:08 PM
  #4
BobbyRyan9
Let's Go Bruins!
 
BobbyRyan9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 973
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Scofield View Post
$140 at river city sports for replicas. It's not horrendous, I just wondered if there was a better price out there.
You can find gameworn jerseys on eBay for that price and under. That's pretty high for just a replica jersey...

BobbyRyan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2011, 02:27 PM
  #5
Michael Scofield
Registered User
 
Michael Scofield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Gatineau
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,459
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyRyan9 View Post
You can find gameworn jerseys on eBay for that price and under. That's pretty high for just a replica jersey...
My thoughts exactly, thanks though, will check ebay out.

Michael Scofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2011, 05:55 PM
  #6
MarcPiquesFan
Registered User
 
MarcPiquesFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hull
Country: Canada
Posts: 650
vCash: 500
You can take a look on kijiji too.

MarcPiquesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2011, 09:07 AM
  #7
Drunkspleen
Face of the company
 
Drunkspleen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bear Country
Country: Australia
Posts: 2,931
vCash: 500
I've been trying to get my hands on a Rouyn-Noranda Huskies jersey for a while now, other than the odd one popping up on e-bay which is rarely the size I want it seems nigh on impossible, short of knowing someone from the area.

Drunkspleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2011, 04:57 PM
  #8
BobbyRyan9
Let's Go Bruins!
 
BobbyRyan9's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 973
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunkspleen View Post
I've been trying to get my hands on a Rouyn-Noranda Huskies jersey for a while now, other than the odd one popping up on e-bay which is rarely the size I want it seems nigh on impossible, short of knowing someone from the area.
Well there are a few gameworn Rouyn-Noranda's on eBay right now, but not sure if they match the size you're looking for. Most jerseys are big because of the player's padding, especially goaltender's jerseys, but finding a smaller one might be hard to come by. For some reason rivercitysports.com doesn't have any replicas of Rouyn-Noranda jerseys. I know in Lewiston they sell a variety of replica QMJHL jerseys at the pro shop and I've seen a Rouyn-Noranda in there before.

BobbyRyan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2011, 07:24 AM
  #9
heaven
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 20
vCash: 500
if you don't mind knock-off try it http://www.weiketrade.com

heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 07:23 AM
  #10
KINgGh0sT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ottawa/Gatineau
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,425
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcPiquesFan View Post
You can take a look on kijiji too.
I've been looking for a Piques jersey for a while... never asked what their offical store wants... I was dumb and had a chance for a cheap Giroux jersey back in 2008.

KINgGh0sT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 09:01 AM
  #11
billycanuck
Registered User
 
billycanuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Nova Scotia
Country: Canada
Posts: 461
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven View Post
if you don't mind knock-off try it http://www.weiketrade.com
This site has a Tony Tanti Vancouver Canucks jersey! Been looking for one for a very long time.

Have you purchased from this site?

billycanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-22-2011, 02:15 PM
  #12
Taoiseach
Moderator
Go Hull Go!
 
Taoiseach's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ottawa-Gatineau, NCR
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 1,487
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINgGh0sT View Post
I've been looking for a Piques jersey for a while... never asked what their offical store wants... I was dumb and had a chance for a cheap Giroux jersey back in 2008.
All of my Piques jerseys are from Duguay Sports on Taché. I just bought the current white one a couple of weeks ago, and I got it for less than $100 after tax. If you go there soon, maybe they'll still be on sale!

Taoiseach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-23-2011, 12:25 AM
  #13
heaven
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 20
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by billycanuck View Post
This site has a Tony Tanti Vancouver Canucks jersey! Been looking for one for a very long time.

Have you purchased from this site?

Got 3 jerseys here last year.

Good news: The Jerseys were great

heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2011, 06:48 AM
  #14
Bobcat88
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 15
vCash: 500
Anyone know of a place to get a MAINEiacs game used jersey? I've looked on eBay for months, but never seen one.

Otherwise, is there anywhere else that still sells MAINEiacs stuff besides eBay? They all seem to be ~$120 there for replicas which isn't the best deal ever.

Bobcat88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-06-2011, 07:41 AM
  #15
heaven
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 20
vCash: 500
try google search may you can find it

heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-06-2011, 09:30 PM
  #16
Taoiseach
Moderator
Go Hull Go!
 
Taoiseach's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ottawa-Gatineau, NCR
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 1,487
vCash: 500
On another random note, I don't need it any time soon, but I would like to find the crest from a Chicoutimi Saguenéens jersey. I'm watching ebay (I probably won't need it until much later this year), but I was wondering if anyone knows a place that I can order one from.

I tried calling Reebok, but they don't sell loose crests.

Taoiseach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-06-2011, 10:51 PM
  #17
Bobcat88
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 15
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven View Post
try google search may you can find it
No luck. I've been searching for months without any luck, to be honest. There's the same few (overpriced) replica jerseys on eBay and nothing else. Is there a reason the supply of MAINEiacs jerseys seems so small compared to other Q teams? This dates back for years, not just recently, either.

Does anyone know anywhere that might sell game used MAINEiacs jerseys, non-used authentics, or reasonably priced replicas? Or even just crests/patches?

Bobcat88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2011, 08:29 AM
  #18
heaven
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 20
vCash: 500
you can just try to find a oversea factory to make it .I think the cost would be $100 to $150

heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-12-2011, 08:48 PM
  #19
Bobcat88
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 15
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven View Post
you can just try to find a oversea factory to make it .I think the cost would be $100 to $150
Do you or anyone else have experience with commissioning an overseas factory to make a jersey? Can anyone recommend a company they've worked with? Pictures of how said jersey turned out?

Bobcat88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-14-2011, 06:42 AM
  #20
heaven
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 20
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat1988 View Post
Do you or anyone else have experience with commissioning an overseas factory to make a jersey? Can anyone recommend a company they've worked with? Pictures of how said jersey turned out?
weiketrade.com can custom jerseys according to the requirement of their customers.As i know ,the price for Nhl custom jerseys is $125(free shipping).However,this kind of jersey are not normal one , so it may be more expensive.it is of good quality and fast shipment(10 days or so),which are appreciated much. then , they would send the sample picture for you to confirm the details.but you have to supply the detailed pics of the custom jerseys,in case of making some mistakes.


heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2011, 03:11 AM
  #21
Mayor Bee
\/me_____you\/
 
Mayor Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 14,694
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat1988 View Post
No luck. I've been searching for months without any luck, to be honest. There's the same few (overpriced) replica jerseys on eBay and nothing else. Is there a reason the supply of MAINEiacs jerseys seems so small compared to other Q teams? This dates back for years, not just recently, either.

Does anyone know anywhere that might sell game used MAINEiacs jerseys, non-used authentics, or reasonably priced replicas? Or even just crests/patches?
http://www.gameworn.net/cgi-bin/GW/u...c;f=7;t=020831

There you go, but act quickly...the list of sold jerseys in a short time frame indicates that these are hot items.

Mayor Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-06-2011, 08:20 AM
  #22
albertjenney*
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 43
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven View Post
weiketrade.com can custom jerseys according to the requirement of their customers.As i know ,the price for Nhl custom jerseys is $125(free shipping).However,this kind of jersey are not normal one , so it may be more expensive.it is of good quality and fast shipment(10 days or so),which are appreciated much. then , they would send the sample picture for you to confirm the details.but you have to supply the detailed pics of the custom jerseys,in case of making some mistakes.

yah , i got mine just for $75 , and the quality there is quite acceptable .


Last edited by albertjenney*: 10-24-2011 at 06:46 AM.
albertjenney* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-24-2011, 06:47 AM
  #23
albertjenney*
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 43
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat1988 View Post
Do you or anyone else have experience with commissioning an overseas factory to make a jersey? Can anyone recommend a company they've worked with? Pictures of how said jersey turned out?
there are so many Chinese suppliers on dhgate, i usually do a google research and go there for a look when i'm planning to buy one

albertjenney* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2011, 07:18 AM
  #24
albertjenney*
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 43
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat1988 View Post
Anyone know of a place to get a MAINEiacs game used jersey? I've looked on eBay for months, but never seen one.

Otherwise, is there anywhere else that still sells MAINEiacs stuff besides eBay? They all seem to be ~$120 there for replicas which isn't the best deal ever.
saw it on http://www.weiketrade.com

albertjenney* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2012, 06:54 AM
  #25
steelerfan*
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 40
vCash: 500
i would rather buy the authentic one

Reebok had 3 options, the Replica, the Premiere, and the Authentic. I thought the premiere was the best option for the money, better quality and stitching than the replica, but nowhere near the price of an authentic. Anybody know that Is Nike just having the 2 options?

steelerfan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.