HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Stanley Cup Moments - Episode 14 - Looking Back

Old
04-16-2013, 06:30 PM
KingsVision

vCash: 500
Stanley Cup Moments - Episode 14 - Looking Back

Stanley Cup Moments presented by McDonalds. The team describes how the Stanley Cup will impact their careers and lives as they look back on the 2012 championship season. Watch the entire series here - lakings.com/moments.

KingsVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2013, 06:39 PM
TheSentinel

Looking at the description my tear ducts are afraid of the impending awesomeness.

TheSentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-16-2013, 06:55 PM
deeshamrock

It's a good thing these are in 7 minute segments...by the 2 minute mark (or whenever Willie Mitchell appears and says something moving and profound) I'm already crying.
MItchell is right, it 's an honor and privilege to get your name on that Cup and how many great players had terrific careers and never got their name on it. And you get the feeling listening to them, how close they are as a team, truly a brotherhood.
Luc being positive- 10 Cups in the next 20 years.
let's get that started this year, with Number 2 and then work for the three-peat.

deeshamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2013, 02:40 AM
Ron*
Bandwagon Since 1967

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeshamrock View Post
It's a good thing these are in 7 minute segments...by the 2 minute mark (or whenever Willie Mitchell appears and says something moving and profound) I'm already crying.
MItchell is right, it 's an honor and privilege to get your name on that Cup and how many great players had terrific careers and never got their name on it. And you get the feeling listening to them, how close they are as a team, truly a brotherhood.
Luc being positive- 10 Cups in the next 20 years.
let's get that started this year, with Number 2 and then work for the three-peat.
We do have the very real possibility, barring injury, of creating an actual dynasty here.

3 in a row. Wouldn't that be something? Actually, I will take no. 2 right now, thank you.

Ron* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2013, 03:49 AM
likid

This core group has at least 5 - 7 years, when they are going to be one of the biggest favourite every year to win again.

And I'm sure they are going to win at least one or two more during that period...

likid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2013, 04:02 AM
KingsKnight
We're goin streaking

These videos only remind me of the absence of Willie Mitchell.

There's no guarantee that we'll even be back in the finals any time soon, but when we're on our game, I really think we have the guys to get there again.

KingsKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-17-2013, 11:38 AM
Ron*
Bandwagon Since 1967

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsKnight View Post
These videos only remind me of the absence of Willie Mitchell.

There's no guarantee that we'll even be back in the finals any time soon, but when we're on our game, I really think we have the guys to get there again.
There's no guarantee that the Sun will rise tomorrow morning either.

But seriously, I think the Kings are one of three teams that makes out of the West, the other two being Chicago and Anaheim. These three teams have remained consistently in the hunt all season long (with the exception of the Kings horrid 10-game start).

I really can't see any other team getting out of the West. Up and down the top 10 (I am counting in Columbus and Dallas), none of those teams impress me with the ability to get go on to the SCF (maybe...St. Louis).

Ron* is offline   Reply With Quote