HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

PM troubles

Closed Thread

Old
04-25-2005, 08:53 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
PM troubles

Ok I got a little over eager in deleting my pm's so I'm at a loss in terms of some tape trades I set up. So if you asked me for any games and I was supposed to get back to you, send me a pm cause I wont remember. I have a lot of trades going on right now, so my brain is fried. For any trades that are in the process, there's no rush what so ever, just get back to me at some point or I might forget. (tough weekend, drank too much, memory is not working today )

Felix I got your tapes, thanks a bunch that '75 Russia game was sick, never saw the Habs play back then (wasn't even born yet) Very cool though to see so many greats playing for the Habs and even Russia. And of course the boston game was great too! Sorry I didn't get back to you I forgot. I'll put together something soon, but need your address just pm me whenever (plus I forget what games you wanted )

Also wanted to say thanks to everyone that took time to help me out, as the more I see our prospects, hopefully the better job I can do with the rankings and such, since a new top 20 is just about finished.

Old
04-25-2005, 09:20 PM
saskhab

vCash: 500
Thought this might be a post regarding the Prime Minister.

Closed Thread