HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

A blurb on Pushkarev

Closed Thread

Old
04-27-2005, 01:54 AM
King'sPawn
Enjoy the chaos

vCash: 500
A blurb on Pushkarev

McKeen's did an article on a Hitmen playoff game. They talked about a few prospects on the Hitmen team, including Pushkarev. Sounds like they're pretty impressed with him.

http://mckeenshockey.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=411675

It's a paid subscription, but I'll sum up what was said about him so I don't violate any copyright laws.

He is great at stickhandling at top speed, and barely moved his feet when he eluded a checker. He has tremendous vision, although he can be a bit premature in his transition to offense. Can be real good at cycling the puck, but can be predictable; not always interested in getting his nose dirty to make the play.

It's summarized with this:
"as good as he is now, he could be even better if he decides to bare down and commits to consistently playing hard without the puck."

Old
04-27-2005, 02:32 PM
KINGLEWOOD

vCash: 500
It sounds like he's got some work to do from all I've read on him. In my mind that makes him a perfect candidate for Manchester next year, they've been able to improve the games of Parros, Steckel, Lehoux, and to some extent Cammy.

I hope they can help Push' out too.

Closed Thread