HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

Dinamo Rīga 2013/2014 season talk

Old
05-30-2013, 04:59 AM
BalticWarrior

vCash: 500
Looks like Sejejs is getting the old crew back,nice.

BalticWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2013, 05:00 AM
BalticWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicente View Post
He played an awful WC. Not a good signing.
He was injured,when he recovers he`ll be alot better.

Old
05-30-2013, 05:02 AM
Vicente

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalticWarrior View Post
He was injured,when he recovers he`ll be alot better.
Ok. His KHL stats look good though after checking eliteprospects. But really was shocked by WC performance.

Vicente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2013, 05:06 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Any news on Surovy?

vorky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2013, 05:07 AM
BalticWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
Any news on Surovy?
Nope.

Old
06-05-2013, 07:18 PM
GX

Sejejs has stated that as of now the team is searching only for a single C and a single LW. Dārziņš might fill the LW hole, otherwise those are two foreigners anyway.

This is how the current line up might look like (including unsigned Nizivijs and Lavins):

LW - Szczechura - Indrasis
Nizivijs - C - Hossa
Bukarts - Dzerins - Meija
Ivanans - Pavlovs - U21
Bicevskis, Skvorcovs

K. Redlihs - Sotnieks
Ozolins - Robinson
Cibulskis - Rekis
Lavins

Tellqvist (Gudlevskis)

Hopefully a solid junior goalie will finally emerge at MHL/MHL B. Otherwise there is a need for Lusins/Jucers/etc. type player that would be ready to watch the games from the stands and challenge Gudlevskis position in the team.

I also hope that Porejs, Salija, Jakovļevs will be at the camp and at least two of them ultimately will get resigned.

In the same time, I hope that we won't see Biezais, Upītis and Lipsbergs on the Dinamo roster next season - i'd rather see top HK Riga guys seeing some fringe 4th line action.

GX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-05-2013, 08:44 PM
ozo

Send a message via Skype™ to ozo
Quote:
Originally Posted by GX View Post
Sejejs has stated that as of now the team is searching only for a single C and a single LW. Dārziņš might fill the LW hole, otherwise those are two foreigners anyway.

This is how the current line up might look like (including unsigned Nizivijs and Lavins):

Nizivijs - C - Hossa
Ivanans - Pavlovs - U21
Bicevskis, Skvorcovs

K. Redlihs - Sotnieks
Ozolins - Robinson
Cibulskis - Rekis
Lavins

Tellqvist (Gudlevskis)

Hopefully a solid junior goalie will finally emerge at MHL/MHL B. Otherwise there is a need for Lusins/Jucers/etc. type player that would be ready to watch the games from the stands and challenge Gudlevskis position in the team.

I also hope that Porejs, Salija, Jakovļevs will be at the camp and at least two of them ultimately will get resigned.

In the same time, I hope that we won't see Biezais, Upītis and Lipsbergs on the Dinamo roster next season - i'd rather see top HK Riga guys seeing some fringe 4th line action.
Good post. Is Gudlevskis still MHL eligible? Also I like Upitis, but he really isn't suited for fourth line IMO. He could use couple of seasons as a top six player somewhere.

And as I really hate Jucers, I hope he's shown doors even if we need to sign another foreign goalie.

ozo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2013, 12:29 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:

Nizivijs - C - Hossa
Ivanans - Pavlovs - U21
Bicevskis, Skvorcovs

K. Redlihs - Sotnieks
Ozolins - Robinson
Cibulskis - Rekis
Lavins

Tellqvist (Gudlevskis)

Surovy - C

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozo View Post
Good post. Is Gudlevskis still MHL eligible? Also I like Upitis, but he really isn't suited for fourth line IMO. He could use couple of seasons as a top six player somewhere.

And as I really hate Jucers, I hope he's shown doors even if we need to sign another foreign goalie.
1993-1996ers can play MHL next season, so no

Old
06-06-2013, 02:15 AM
QRemparts

Why they dont re-sign Jamie Johnson? He was good for you last season no?

QRemparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2013, 02:40 PM
GX

Alright, with Dārziņš out and Wilson in, we will most likely end up with 4 out of 6 foreign players in our Top 6.

I don't usually view Dinamo Riga as a development team for the "Latvian hockey" but it does seem quite odd to me anyway. Alright, Hossa and Ozoliņš should return some fans to the arena, improving the attendance figures, but otherwise I doubt we'll see much improvement from this team with regards to both the results or the attendance. I don't really view this roster as one which would deserve a place in the PO more than the 12/13 roster.

Old
06-13-2013, 04:10 AM
TheFatOne
Mr.Negativo

Quote:
Alright, with Dārziņš out and Wilson in, we will most likely end up with 4 out of 6 foreign players in our Top 6.

how is that possible? if I am not wrong khl have a foreign rule?

TheFatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 04:25 AM
vorky
@vorkywh24

Quote:
Originally Posted by landskronala View Post
for russian based clubs...

Old
06-13-2013, 04:25 AM
Spektanto

Quote:
It works only to Russian clubs - they are limited with 5 foreigners. Non-Russian teams are supposed just to have at least 5 native players in the roster.

Spektanto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-13-2013, 04:26 AM
ficohok*
Mrzim Kanadu !

Quote:
Only russian clubs.

ficohok* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2013, 01:04 PM
GX

I really, really do hope that Sejejs isn't currently saving the LW spot for Daugavins.. He's ok for a third line, sure, but I don't want to see him anywhere near our top lines at the moment.

Old
06-25-2013, 01:40 PM
RobertR

http://www.championat.com/hockey/new...yj-moment.html

ou, what a surprise

RobertR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2013, 01:41 PM
BalticWarrior

Quote:
I really, really do hope that Sejejs isn't currently saving the LW spot for Daugavins.. He's ok for a third line, sure, but I don't want to see him anywhere near our top lines at the moment.
Agreed,the guy is just not talented enough to score at this level.I mean i respect him alot for his work and his willpower,but he really lacks any god given offensive talent whatsoever.

Old
06-25-2013, 01:44 PM
BalticWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertR View Post
The fact that ābols said that Indrašis doesnt make things happen in the offensive is hilarious and borderline offensive to indrašis Didnt see who i respond to,ofcourse its you-RobertR. What the hell has indrašis done to you,stole your GF or somethin`? Yup all those 14 goals,where flukes according to Abols,especially the grandlund style goal he scored against Yaroslavl....yeah right.

Old
06-25-2013, 01:46 PM
cska78

Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
I am very unimpressed with him, after seeing him in Boston. Very average, but for a third line in Riga should be ok.

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2013, 01:49 PM
BalticWarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
I am very unimpressed with him, after seeing him in Boston. Very average, but for a third line in Riga should be ok.
No,save the third line for Rihards Bukarts,not Daugaviņš,hes useless,just taking away a roster spot that could be a stepping stone for a young talented player.

Old
06-25-2013, 01:53 PM
RobertR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalticWarrior View Post
The fact that ābols said that Indrašis doesnt make things happen in the offensive is hilarious and borderline offensive to indrašis Didnt see who i respond to,ofcourse its you-RobertR. What the hell has indrašis done to you,stole your GF or somethin`?
Like I said it before. Yeah, Indrasis has potential, but still, he is a far way off from the star everyone is seeing in him. I`am very happy that Abols thinks that way too. He need to work, very hard. But judging by the last season, he had some attitude problems, he was sat down for a couple of games. And now this interview.. It seems like Abols is trying to make him lose "I`am a star" feeling. Thats good. We need some offensive talent and creativity.

Old
06-25-2013, 02:00 PM
BalticWarrior

Quote:
Like I said it before. Yeah, Indrasis has potential, but still, he is a far way off from the star everyone is seeing in him. I`am very happy that Abols thinks that way too. He need to work, very hard. But judging by the last season, he had some attitude problems, he was sat down for a couple of games. And now this interview.. It seems like Abols is trying to make him lose "I`am a star" feeling. Thats good. We need some offensive talent and creativity.
Name me one other Latvian player that debuted in KHL at age of 21 and scored 14 goals. NAME ONE!

Since the time he got sent down and later called up he has not showed ANY issues with attitude.

Also how i loathe that Latvian fans are trying make it seem that our every half-succesful player has "star syndrome". BS.

Old
06-25-2013, 02:09 PM
RobertR

And? Yeah, he had decent season, but why do you think that he has more in him? He had amazing PC year ago, but what he showed this year?

So why then Abols decided to talk in public like that? If its all over.

Hmm, every? I`am personally very excited about Gudlevskis attitude and interviews. How he was not happy about his performance. You can see that guy understands that he has a lot of work to do.

Old
06-25-2013, 02:14 PM
BalticWarrior

Quote:
And? Yeah, he had decent season, but why do you think that he has more in him? He had amazing PC year ago, but what he showed this year?

So why then Abols decided to talk in public like that? If its all over.

Hmm, every? I`am personally very excited about Gudlevskis attitude and interviews. How he was not happy about his performance. You can see that guy understands that he has a lot of work to do.
wow wc,big deal its what he shows for the club,thats important,he`ll probably gain mass in the summer and work on his skating and indvidual skills to be even better in 2013/2014 season.

Old
07-02-2013, 04:31 AM
Trudel

Alexandre Giroux signed a contract with my team Ambri in Switzerland. Last year he played for your team, what can you tell me about him? He had problems to adapt to european hockey? Why does he don't stay in KHL?

Trudel is online now   Reply With Quote