HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Explosions at Marathon Part 14

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-22-2013, 08:48 PM
  #401
Pie O My
Registered User
 
Pie O My's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Shawmut Center
Country: Armenia
Posts: 7,384
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckdobbins View Post
So outside of the sporadic written responses, has this kid said anything to investigators yet?
i'm more interested in what everyone else in the family knows. The mom seems like a piece of work. Believe it or not i think the crazy aunt is giving more of an honest response than the "good" uncle. There's something about that guy that just isn't adding up. what a friggin rogues gallery.

Pie O My is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 08:49 PM
  #402
Neely08
Registered User
 
Neely08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: North of Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 17,573
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzothe7thDman View Post
What's that officer? You want me to strip down naked on the pavement because I might be a terrorist? Okay sir, I trust you.
Was it the cop from the Village People, or?

Was there a construction worker and a Indian Chief w/ him?

Neely08 is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 08:49 PM
  #403
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bay Area, California
Country: United States
Posts: 10,281
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie O My View Post
i'm more interested in what everyone else in the family knows. The mom seems like a piece of work. Believe it or not i think the crazy aunt is giving more of an honest response than the "good" uncle. There's something about that guy that just isn't adding up. what a friggin rogues gallery.
My mother feels the same. But I think the Uncle is just generally disgusted at his nephews.

Bi Coastal Bawse* is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 08:50 PM
  #404
Gee Wally
Retired
 
Gee Wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: HF retirement home
Country: United States
Posts: 34,141
vCash: 50
Awards:
I want to know who financed them. Who supplied the guns and black powder.
Who else they had ties to.

Basically, where are the rest of the rodents?

__________________

BOSTON STRONG !!!
Gee Wally is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 08:51 PM
  #405
RedeyeRocketeer
Registered User
 
RedeyeRocketeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,059
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely08 View Post
Name one.
Do you seriously know nothing about the Herculean effort that is being put into trying to make CISPA the rule of law? Canada has it's own version that the conservative government has passed.

How about the historic warrantless wiretapping period that ended in 2007? Phones, internet and texting could be monitored without a warrant. Luckily that one was squashed and we returned to the the provisions under FISA. But that was a pretty dark period for privacy in the USA as far as national security goes.

How about when USA Today broke the story that the NSA records billions of phone calls, and stores them all. If you want to talk about Orwellian, look no further than that. The NSA call database borders on a violation of the 4th amendement (in many cases it's just a flat out violation). This isn't even tinfoil hat stuff, this is just the stuff that's available to anyone who wants to look into it.

May you live in interesting times as they say. We certainly do.

RedeyeRocketeer is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 08:55 PM
  #406
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bay Area, California
Country: United States
Posts: 10,281
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmont Flavor View Post
Everyone you know is a truther? you need different friends.

I kid.

Mention whatever you want....but just know that when you do it.....you're only helping the cause. The theory that "there's no such thing as bad publicity" applies in spades here.
I just unfriended someone whos whole page was dedicated to this nonsense

Bi Coastal Bawse* is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 08:55 PM
  #407
Pie O My
Registered User
 
Pie O My's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Shawmut Center
Country: Armenia
Posts: 7,384
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee Wally View Post
I want to know who financed them. Who supplied the guns and black powder.
Who else they had ties to.

Basically, where are the rest of the rodents?
at this point would it surprise you if we come to find out the driver of the hi-jacked car was involved in this more than we've been lead to believe?

So why did they let you go after they've basically gone on a killing spree?

umm, because they hate Americans, and, and, uhh, I don't look American.?

o...k....

Pie O My is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 08:55 PM
  #408
SFKingshomer
Registered User
 
SFKingshomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sioux Falls
Posts: 5,131
vCash: 500
I don't trust the family either, especially the uncle.

SFKingshomer is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 08:57 PM
  #409
Bad Hat Harry
Registered User
 
Bad Hat Harry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NH
Country: United States
Posts: 827
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee Wally View Post
I want to know who financed them. Who supplied the guns and black powder.
Who else they had ties to.

Basically, where are the rest of the rodents?
I want to know how they learned to make bombs and carry out this type of destruction.

My 19 year old brother can barely cook pizza rolls in his microwave oven.

Bad Hat Harry is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 08:57 PM
  #410
SFKingshomer
Registered User
 
SFKingshomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Sioux Falls
Posts: 5,131
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie O My View Post
at this point would it surprise you if we come to find out the driver of the hi-jacked car was involved in this more than we've been lead to believe?

So why did they let you go after they've basically gone on a killing spree?

umm, because they hate Americans, and, and, uhh, I don't look American.?

o...k....
Yea and the fact they supposedly told him they were headed to New York next. Why would they confess then let him go?

SFKingshomer is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 08:58 PM
  #411
RedeyeRocketeer
Registered User
 
RedeyeRocketeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,059
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Hat Harry View Post
I want to know how they learned to make bombs and carry out this type of destruction.

My 19 year old brother can barely cook pizza rolls in his microwave oven.
That's all easily found on the net.

RedeyeRocketeer is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 08:59 PM
  #412
Gee Wally
Retired
 
Gee Wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: HF retirement home
Country: United States
Posts: 34,141
vCash: 50
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Hat Harry View Post
I want to know how they learned to make bombs and carry out this type of destruction.

My 19 year old brother can barely cook pizza rolls in his microwave oven.
No kidding.

I have a 19 year old son. He'd blow himself to smithereens.

I also want to know after the Russians contacted FBI about oldest brother, why did he fall off the radar screen?

Gee Wally is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 08:59 PM
  #413
Mione134
Registered User
 
Mione134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hogwarts-617
Country: United States
Posts: 10,656
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Hat Harry View Post
I want to know how they learned to make bombs and carry out this type of destruction.

My 19 year old brother can barely cook pizza rolls in his microwave oven.
The Internet.

Ask Casey Anthony.

Mione134 is online now  
Old
04-22-2013, 09:00 PM
  #414
Gee Wally
Retired
 
Gee Wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: HF retirement home
Country: United States
Posts: 34,141
vCash: 50
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeyeRocketeer View Post
That's all easily found on the net.
True,

But there is still technique and practice required. It's not as simple as Betty Crocker.

Gee Wally is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 09:01 PM
  #415
Pie O My
Registered User
 
Pie O My's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Shawmut Center
Country: Armenia
Posts: 7,384
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi Coastal Bawse View Post
My mother feels the same. But I think the Uncle is just generally disgusted at his nephews.
that may be true, but he's so over the top that i'm reminded of Dr. Johnson's famous quote about patriotism being the last refuge of a scoundrel. (the most misunderstood quote evah. he wasn't insulting patriots, he was insulting scoundrels)

Pie O My is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 09:01 PM
  #416
Artemis
Took the red pill
 
Artemis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mount Olympus
Country: United States
Posts: 18,292
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpantz View Post
To many things line up for this to be some kind of coincidence.
Except the guy didn't get his citizenship in 2011, but 2012.

The date a person receives his citizenship is absolutely, totally random. Anyone searching for some sort of symbolism in that is really reaching.

Artemis is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 09:02 PM
  #417
Bad Hat Harry
Registered User
 
Bad Hat Harry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NH
Country: United States
Posts: 827
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeyeRocketeer View Post
That's all easily found on the net.
Yeah.

But watching Youtube videos and successfully making bombs that can injure almost 200 people are two very different things.

Bad Hat Harry is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 09:03 PM
  #418
RedeyeRocketeer
Registered User
 
RedeyeRocketeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,059
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee Wally View Post
True,

But there is still technique and practice required. It's not as simple as Betty Crocker.
You'd be surprised. 6 months ago I didn't know how to assemble my own PC, and after 6-7 youtube videos and some practice with a soldering iron I'm doing all kinds of modifications to circuits now. I don't think they would have ever needed to practice blowing one up. And if you compare their damage to that of comparable attempts elsewhere, luckily their "work" was mediocre. And thank heavens for that.

RedeyeRocketeer is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 09:04 PM
  #419
RedeyeRocketeer
Registered User
 
RedeyeRocketeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,059
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Hat Harry View Post
Yeah.

But watching Youtube videos and successfully making bombs that can injure almost 200 people are two very different things.
http://www.textfiles.com/anarchy/JOLLYROGER/

There are newsgroups that go into way way way more detail.

RedeyeRocketeer is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 09:05 PM
  #420
Mione134
Registered User
 
Mione134's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hogwarts-617
Country: United States
Posts: 10,656
vCash: 500
Did they ever say who/what was the guy who got arrested with a supposed device on him? He was like 60-70 years old?

Mione134 is online now  
Old
04-22-2013, 09:06 PM
  #421
Artemis
Took the red pill
 
Artemis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mount Olympus
Country: United States
Posts: 18,292
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee Wally View Post
No kidding.

I have a 19 year old son. He'd blow himself to smithereens.

I also want to know after the Russians contacted FBI about oldest brother, why did he fall off the radar screen?
He didn't. He was denied citizenship based on that interview. But they can't watch everybody all the time. They simply don't have the resources.

Artemis is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 09:06 PM
  #422
danpantz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 377
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Except the guy didn't get his citizenship in 2011, but 2012.

The date a person receives his citizenship is absolutely, totally random. Anyone searching for some sort of symbolism in that is really reaching.
Ya that wasnt the major tie, or really anywhere on the list.
The murder took place on the 10 year anniversary, suspect 1 was apparently friends with two of the victims, best friends with one apparently. They sold weed, lots of it. He smoked weed, lots of it. He had already been radicalized, didnt show up to the furnerals, dropped off the face of the earth til now, and ran away to russia for 6 months.

The citizenship date is the coincidence.

danpantz is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 09:06 PM
  #423
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bay Area, California
Country: United States
Posts: 10,281
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pie O My View Post
that may be true, but he's so over the top that i'm reminded of Dr. Johnson's famous quote about patriotism being the last refuge of a scoundrel. (the most misunderstood quote evah. he wasn't insulting patriots, he was insulting scoundrels)
Perhaps. From what I saw he was sad and then he was disgusted. However the parents and the aunt should NOT be allowed in this country and if one of them already is she should be watched.

The father has made terrorist threats if his son died and the mother and aunt sound like crazy people with victim syndrome.

Bi Coastal Bawse* is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 09:07 PM
  #424
Gee Wally
Retired
 
Gee Wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: HF retirement home
Country: United States
Posts: 34,141
vCash: 50
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeyeRocketeer View Post
You'd be surprised. 6 months ago I didn't know how to assemble my own PC, and after 6-7 youtube videos and some practice with a soldering iron I'm doing all kinds of modifications to circuits now. I don't think they would have ever needed to practice blowing one up. And if you compare their damage to that of comparable attempts elsewhere, luckily their "work" was mediocre. And thank heavens for that.

You'd. Be surprised by having an ATF special agent as a friend can teach you.

Well, my buddy next door is ATF been assigned to this from the get go......I think he may know what he's talking about. That's where I derived my info. And comments here. One more thing. Their was not mediocre. It did what was intended to do. Soft tissue and bone maiming. Not physical area damage. Also the spaced time explosions intended to herd people in terror from one spot to another to maximize injured. Usually there are three with middle going off first. So, I'm told.

Try putting together a bomb on your table without help and trying it out small scale first and let us know how you make out.


Last edited by Gee Wally: 04-22-2013 at 09:15 PM.
Gee Wally is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 09:11 PM
  #425
Kovi
Kafka and Hockey
 
Kovi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 21,279
vCash: 500
I think we're off topic

Kovi is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.