Notices

Daley

Closed Thread

Old
09-27-2003, 08:26 AM
Starsdude

vCash: 500
Daley

Can't seem to be able to cut him can they. FRact that gainey and Tjarnqvist are still hear is interesting. I wonder if a deal is brewing prior to the waiver draft.

Old
09-27-2003, 09:04 AM
Dr GLU

I have a feeling that Daley will start in Utah, but only because the Stars have 7 D on one-way deals. But one of the bottom three falters, and he'll be up here.

I don't see why you're surprised that Tjärnqvist is still here. He was slated to come over and compete hard for a spot. He will almost certainly be sent down in the end, but more because of the number of players they have to carry than because of his failing.

As for Gainey, every year he hangs around until the end, and every year, he just gets beat out.

Old
09-27-2003, 09:11 AM
Starsdude

Not really that suprsied about tjarnqvist just seems to have had a quiet camp and was kinda wondering if Dimaio may be included in some sort of waiver deal. A little suprised that Gainey is still here only because Heisten got the early press. I believe he has to be protected so I wonder if he could be taken by a team needing depth?

Closed Thread