Notices

Uh oh...

Closed Thread

Old
09-24-2003, 08:03 PM
DBL

vCash: 500
Uh oh...

Looks like O'C made the goaltending situation worser for the second straight season instead of upgrading it. All he had to do was upgrade over Shields this year, and he couldn't even do that, how sad. And don't start with it's only preseason crap, Potvin was a horrible choice from the beginning and he is just proving it.

Looks like Raycroft is the teams only hope, O'C can't help. I think it's no secret O'C has wanted Burke for the longest time and he hasn't been able to pull anything out so he then got Potvin. Even after Potvin heard about the Bruins being interested in him he waited abit to see if there was any interest else where. But If O'C goes out and grabs Burke now, you know he gave in from the barginning department. Which I don't think would be that bad of an idea at the moment, I mean how much could the Yotes want? Want Hilbert? Take him, I know I said before I didn't want to trade Hilbert for a 1 year goaltender, but I have had it with waiting for a successful season (1 round playoff win at least).

The only thing reasonable lately with this management has been the drafting, and it looks like the only way this team is going to get out of this bad goaltending situation is if one of there drafted goalies turn out. I just seriously hope that Raycroft is ready...

Doesn't 13 goals in 60 minutes worry anyone even when it is preseason? Rusty or not...

It is just the samething has last season, except what are the chances the Bruins become the best team 1/3 through the season again?

I am one concerned fan foreseeing a very possible no playoffs this year...

Old
09-24-2003, 08:08 PM
TMac21
Retooled for 2014

Send a message via AIM to TMac21 Send a message via Yahoo to TMac21
You might be over reacting a bit there, even if Potvin can't handle it this year, I am very confident that Raycroft can handle the load given a more solid defence than last year (please sign Boynton) and our high powered offence. This team will make the playoffs.

Old
09-24-2003, 08:31 PM
JoeIsAStud
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMac21
You might be over reacting a bit there, even if Potvin can't handle it this year, I am very confident that Raycroft can handle the load given a more solid defence than last year (please sign Boynton) and our high powered offence. This team will make the playoffs.

You have to be happy that Razor was as sharp as he was tonight. That Detroit Offense was firing on all cilinders, and apparently not meeting much resistance at all from the B's D. Razor held his own

Old
09-25-2003, 01:28 PM
usmhuskies

Send a message via AIM to usmhuskies Send a message via Yahoo to usmhuskies
Raycroft will be fine: and IMO Potvin is an upgrade over Shields...I wouldn't mind having Burke(I think Hilbert will be a bust anyway) but it didn't happen so Raycroft will play and he will play well...

Closed Thread