HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

After Watching or Following Leafs vs Moose

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-01-2005, 10:28 PM
  #26
Mat
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Magnetomountaineer
Country: Ukraine
Posts: 2,054
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Mat Send a message via MSN to Mat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Lander
i would trade sundin in a heart beat he has been with the leafs for 10 yrs

get rid of him for somethign younger and better!

It is business he is a very good player but not a over the top great player
plus he is 34


time to say goodbye!

you arent gonna be able to trade a 34 y/o guy with a big contract for a top prospect capable of putting up similar numbers buddy, get real

Mat is offline  
Old
05-02-2005, 08:35 AM
  #27
Dar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Country: Northern Ireland
Posts: 4,813
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Dar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo_vodun
no there has always been non cup leafs, only there was also enough FA to recover from it.

only as we consume this FA, we are off setting balance, and the balance has been offset not 0.2 degrees. and on a leauge scale that is massive!.

the end of CBA as it is now will come, the ending of this Leauge will not.

It is said the dead will rise again, and we will, only consider how many we have buried, and how many have teams, and this leauge will be reborn of that teams, as it has been. This is the circle of life, and only a few will remember what was, much as it is today.

We do not invent, we do not create, we only remember.
Confucious sounds confused.

Dar is offline  
Old
05-02-2005, 08:51 AM
  #28
bingo_vodun
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 258
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
Confucious sounds confused.
Consider Montreal, and there existence before you. it is said the leauge would not be dominated again, and this is so, only there will be few place where teams will be found.

It is as all things in life and nature, it will be recycled. stars will once again walk this earth, and in that we will once again do what has been done, if indeed it is perfect, if it is not, then we will be reborn still, only we will trivial a different path, and this path is evolution.

Who will win, and become, I can not say, I dare not say. But surely, leafs with current team can not win a cup. We must trade for younger and rebuild.

bingo_vodun is offline  
Old
05-02-2005, 08:56 AM
  #29
Dar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Country: Northern Ireland
Posts: 4,813
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Dar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo_vodun
Consider Montreal, and there existence before you. it is said the leauge would not be dominated again, and this is so, only there will be few place where teams will be found.

It is as all things in life and nature, it will be recycled. stars will once again walk this earth, and in that we will once again do what has been done, if indeed it is perfect, if it is not, then we will be reborn still, only we will trivial a different path, and this path is evolution.

Who will win, and become, I can not say, I dare not say. But surely, leafs with current team can not win a cup. We must trade for younger and rebuild.
Man who walk through airport turnstyle sideways, going to Bangkok!

Dar is offline  
Old
05-02-2005, 09:02 AM
  #30
bingo_vodun
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 258
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
Man who walk through airport turnstyle sideways, going to Bangkok!
I failed to understand how that is relevant dar, could you continue your thought more. my interested is real, you have an idea I would like to hear more of.

Please continue, it seems obvious that leafs can't win as is.

bingo_vodun is offline  
Old
05-02-2005, 09:54 AM
  #31
Dar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Country: Northern Ireland
Posts: 4,813
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Dar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo_vodun
I failed to understand how that is relevant dar, could you continue your thought more
Man who go to bed with hard problem wake up with solution in hand.

Dar is offline  
Old
05-02-2005, 10:36 AM
  #32
Slats432
Registered User
 
Slats432's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,441
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
Man who go to bed with hard problem wake up with solution in hand.
Man who stand with hands in pockets feel cocky all day.

Slats432 is offline  
Old
05-02-2005, 10:40 AM
  #33
Dar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Country: Northern Ireland
Posts: 4,813
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Dar
Quote:
Originally Posted by slats432
Man who stand with hands in pockets feel cocky all day.
Indeed. But, Man with tight trousers is pressing his luck.

Dar is offline  
Old
05-02-2005, 05:31 PM
  #34
bingo_vodun
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 258
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Messenger
Thats Fair .. Until the CBA is signed we really do not know if the year counts or the 24% exists ..

but I do agree the Nolan return is not worth the Cap money .. If you can get rid of Nolan and use his 6.5 Mil (no rollback) amount and get Lindros and Allison at 3 mil + each in the line-up it could be a huge benfit to the leafs .
-that's mathematically improbable-

Hum so was going to the moon, and well so was the theory or relativity.

Are you one who is so imaginative, so quick to doubt what indeed is possible, I find that contrary to your statements of how you are indeed imaginative?

are you so blinded by your own understandings or fears that you could not imagine such a thing being possible. I care to hear more of your theory, not your uneducated guess of my own understandings, as indeed you do not know a thing about me. Or is it that indeed you are simple spouting your over educated imagination of who I am, because you are unable to continue past your own limitations. I ask this because as I said, I truly am interested in more that you have to say, not about me, more about how it is imposable, as I like to cover all my bases before I assume something is indeed imposable with in my own understanding.

bingo_vodun is offline  
Old
05-02-2005, 07:21 PM
  #35
Mess
Global Moderator
 
Mess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 59,483
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo_vodun
-that's mathematically improbable- .
bingo_vodoo both of ours, you see your is also a reality, it is also accepted by me, so in turn I understand your reality, as well as my own.

1 + 1 = 2. meaning there are two answers to every question, what = 2. it only takes the understanding of both to understand the one, in turn what is real.

Mess is offline  
Old
05-02-2005, 07:40 PM
  #36
bingo_vodun
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 258
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Messenger
bingo_vodoo both of ours, you see your is also a reality, it is also accepted by me, so in turn I understand your reality, as well as my own.

1 + 1 = 2. meaning there are two answers to every question, what = 2. it only takes the understanding of both to understand the one, in turn what is real.
lol okay. only you some how believe I am talking about human intervention, or in this case cloning, where I am not, I did say that the leafs are dead pleayser and living players witch will soon be dead, will have indeed what is called Evulsions, I donít recall saying we would be as we are, no I did say poor teams, champoinship teams will play again, I did not say as we preserve our selves now.

as I said your assumptions of your so called educated mind is blinding, and is in fact deaf to what is truly possible as it happens in nature all the time, where one force, energy, mineral, protean, or what ever effects the leafs.

Oh yes and I am undereducated it is apparent isnít it as I am not assuming I know you, or that education as we know it now, would apply then, as then is not now.

your limited by your education, where I am free to explore and venture. your a prisoner of your own device, and it is saddening, because with in me, I believe you are a truly smart man, only you rely on education to be so. Do you not have free will, and expression or is all you do governed by primitive education, as many in my caliber would consider former, or old, or young.

It is the dreams that are the educators not the students who read what is being educated. I wonder can you grasp this. are you indeed learning something new, only you chose not to because it is not in some fancy book, or in some class room. Are you fearing what you are learning of your self, and the limitations of what you have safe guarded your self.

And messenger, your name says it all, only consider one thing, as it is beyond honesty you could comprehend I am more educated then you, and I do understand the further reaches of our imagination the you, and this is apparent as you still dwell on what you have read or be tough by education and not life.

You make meaningless comments of my math. Witch is deliberately unchanged, in its spelling and grammar, so that it is left unaltered to express truth. Only it is your fibula education that blinds you to this, it is unintelligible to you., only because you are truly unaware of what is around you, your safe in your education, and in that you express ignorance for what is life.

It is not a personal attack, only a calling as to make you aware that not all things are as the seem, and yes some people are the teacher that you learn your education from, such as what might indeed be learnt here. You should never assume something is imposable when it is not, you should first listen before you attempt to sound educated. I know this education you know, only I know it in reasonableness, not theory, as there is only one of many attempts to understand what is.

You are a smart man, and hear what I am saying, listen for once and hear it, stop thinking and realize what is. You must think out side of the box, or are you truly unable to do so. Has your education hindered you so much, that you can not?

Geniuses do not care for formal education as we are the teachers, not the students, and I realize that may be a big shot to your ego. Only understand it for what it is. The things that are real and do not require theory as there is an over complication of what is simple. All things in life are based off of one simple thing, 1 and 1 make 2.

If you do understand what I say here, and if you would care to learn such an understanding and learn to free your self from your comfort zone of theory, and over complicated assumptions, I would be happy to help.

So my friend it is I who should shun you, although I only hold my hand out to you, and you know this is truth, you can feel it, and it makes you want to scream, and realize this is not because of what you feel, it is because of what you think. Stop thinking for a second, and feel.

One and One are two.

bingo_vodun is offline  
Old
05-02-2005, 07:55 PM
  #37
Mess
Global Moderator
 
Mess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 59,483
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo_vodun
lol okay. only you some how believe I am talking about human intervention, or in this case cloning,...blah blah ..squeak, girgle girgle beep beep honk ahooya
See .. I don't speak Alien ..

So I thought I would post your own first post back to you in an attempt to communicate ..

Take Me to Your Leader ..

If good ol' homo sapiens are the most intelligent creature in the universe, we're all in trouble! Maybe it's time for an extraterrestrial bully on the block!

Mess is offline  
Old
05-02-2005, 08:01 PM
  #38
kmad
Riot Survivor
 
kmad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 31,813
vCash: 500
I'm sure a lot of the Baby Leaf prospects will make the NHL - as long as they don't face Kesler and Goren every time they hit the ice, they'll be fine.

kmad is offline  
Old
05-02-2005, 08:06 PM
  #39
bingo_vodun
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 258
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Messenger
See .. I don't speak Alien ..

So I thought I would post your own first post back to you in an attempt to communicate ..

Take Me to Your Leader ..

If good ol' homo sapiens are the most intelligent creature in the universe, we're all in trouble! Maybe it's time for an extraterrestrial bully on the block!
lol k, I donít get mad, I only try harder to understand. Stop assuming you know me, I will tell you who I am, you do not have to assume.

bingo_vodun is offline  
Old
05-02-2005, 09:10 PM
  #40
Volcanologist
Habitual User
 
Volcanologist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Kessel Apocalypse
Country: Germany
Posts: 20,326
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmad
I'm sure a lot of the Baby Leaf prospects will make the NHL - as long as they don't face Kesler and Goren every time they hit the ice, they'll be fine.
Like I said...Canuck fan taking cracks at the Leafs' farm=funny stuff.

Volcanologist is online now  
Old
05-02-2005, 09:19 PM
  #41
Patty Lee
I hate the Habs
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,722
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo_vodun
I failed to understand how that is relevant dar, could you continue your thought more. my interested is real, you have an idea I would like to hear more of.

Please continue, it seems obvious that leafs can't win as is.
what seems obvious to me is you got some good ***** there my friend. I guess its better you come on the internet and share your "thoughts" rather than get behind a wheel or something.

Enjoy.

Patty Lee is offline  
Old
05-02-2005, 09:34 PM
  #42
Crossroads*
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,986
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo_vodun
I failed to understand how that is relevant dar, could you continue your thought more. my interested is real, you have an idea I would like to hear more of.

Please continue, it seems obvious that leafs can't win as is.
You're probably a Hab fab

Crossroads* is offline  
Old
05-03-2005, 06:11 PM
  #43
bingo_vodun
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 258
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Messenger
See .. I don't speak Alien ..

So I thought I would post your own first post back to you in an attempt to communicate ..

Take Me to Your Leader ..

If good ol' homo sapiens are the most intelligent creature in the universe, we're all in trouble! Maybe it's time for an extraterrestrial bully on the block!
messenger, I truly feel for you, you are just totally lost, you assume way to much, you believe you know what you do not, and vary few do, if any but one.

1 + 1 = 2, has nothing at all to do with numbers, it is vary thing that is every thing. It is what Einstein was trying to understand, it was his dream, and he realized it only because he cared to, only he did not have it to realize he tried endlessly.

I am not Einstein, I donít even care for math, I only know what he was trying so hard to know. Do you? This is how it is possible because I know.

Also before you even think, understand it has nothing to do with Einstein, it only has every thing to do with what he tried endlessly to understand, and explain.

I will explain this, only if you can tell me what it is. Are you educated enough to know this 1 + 1 =2?

Depending on your answer I will explain it only of what it is, and not how it works. as how it works is not meant to be known by thoughts who do not understand it, thus why he could not realize it nor explain it.

If I feel that your answer was one of your educations. I will not waste my time answering it. If I feel it is of your own, I will explain how I love the leafs but because they refuse to rebuild they will not win a cup in the next 10 years.

The choice is yours, are you educated as much as your believe you are, and if you are can you forget it all, long enough to answer this? Are you indeed intelligent enough, are you indeed smart enough? Are you indeed capable? You feel this is truth and the question is real, can you be as real in answering it. Teach me, or can you, or is it me teaching you?

You have no idea of who I am, and I only care for you and the maple leafs, do I know you?

bingo_vodun is offline  
Old
05-04-2005, 09:30 AM
  #44
Dar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Country: Northern Ireland
Posts: 4,813
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Dar
Okay, let's play this little game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo_vodun
messenger, I truly feel for you, you are just totally lost, you assume way to much, you believe you know what you do not, and vary few do, if any but one.
Assumptions are a dangerous territory, hence the logic "..ass out of U and Me..". Messenger does not post assumptions, but rather beliefs of possibilities, much like your own belief of Lalalalogy, where it seems you believe that the more lyrical something sounds, then the truer it must be.
Quote:
I am not Einstein, I donít even care for math,
Good, but apparantly you're not aware, neither did Einstein, he was horrible at math and had other scholars do it for him, he put forth the theories and mapped the paths, John Henry around the corner linked those paths for him.

Quote:
I will explain this, only if you can tell me what it is. Are you educated enough to know this 1 + 1 =2?
1+1 has an answer of logic, or in the worst case scenario an answer of Majoritism. To delve into a deeper meaning provides that you are looking for something that is not there, otherwise to question such a simple problem would have you challenge all angles of life to their legitimacy. That is no way for man to live. "The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper names".

Quote:
If I feel that your answer was one of your educations. I will not waste my time answering it.
The concepts of mathematics are meaningful, precise, and are capable of being understood because they meet standards of clarity and exactitude which are adequate for their purpose.
There is no justification therefore for applying unnecessary restrictions to this question.

Quote:
I will explain how I love the leafs but because they refuse to rebuild they will not win a cup in the next 10 years.
Please refrain from doing so because I believe you will attempt to do so in a form of Mystifiction using further attempted riddles which are absurd to say the least.

Quote:
Teach me, or can you, or is it me teaching you?
By saying that the Leafs will never win the cup in the next ten years without rebuilding is your endeavor of transference without any logical reasoning to justify your claim. And using that note, you pass yourself off as a great philisophical scholar, yet you lack a pre-requisite skill of the language in order to be so. Your non-sensical logic is of no superior thought than those spoke of in a cheesy low budget martial arts movie with bad translations and dubbing. Your dismissing opinions even though you yourself ignore the simple law, "All our knowledge begins with the senses, proceeds then to the understanding, and ends with reason.".

Dar is offline  
Old
05-04-2005, 09:36 AM
  #45
BuppY
Registered User
 
BuppY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,157
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo_vodun
messenger, I truly feel for you, you are just totally lost, you assume way to much, you believe you know what you do not, and vary few do, if any but one.

1 + 1 = 2, has nothing at all to do with numbers, it is vary thing that is every thing. It is what Einstein was trying to understand, it was his dream, and he realized it only because he cared to, only he did not have it to realize he tried endlessly.

I am not Einstein, I donít even care for math, I only know what he was trying so hard to know. Do you? This is how it is possible because I know.

Also before you even think, understand it has nothing to do with Einstein, it only has every thing to do with what he tried endlessly to understand, and explain.

I will explain this, only if you can tell me what it is. Are you educated enough to know this 1 + 1 =2?

Depending on your answer I will explain it only of what it is, and not how it works. as how it works is not meant to be known by thoughts who do not understand it, thus why he could not realize it nor explain it.

If I feel that your answer was one of your educations. I will not waste my time answering it. If I feel it is of your own, I will explain how I love the leafs but because they refuse to rebuild they will not win a cup in the next 10 years.

The choice is yours, are you educated as much as your believe you are, and if you are can you forget it all, long enough to answer this? Are you indeed intelligent enough, are you indeed smart enough? Are you indeed capable? You feel this is truth and the question is real, can you be as real in answering it. Teach me, or can you, or is it me teaching you?

You have no idea of who I am, and I only care for you and the maple leafs, do I know you?
Your who?.. I forgot? who are you again?

BuppY is offline  
Old
05-04-2005, 11:02 AM
  #46
bingo_vodun
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 258
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
Okay, let's play this little game.

Assumptions are a dangerous territory, hence the logic "..ass out of U and Me..". Messenger does not post assumptions, but rather beliefs of possibilities, much like your own belief of Lalalalogy, where it seems you believe that the more lyrical something sounds, then the truer it must be.

Good, but apparantly you're not aware, neither did Einstein, he was horrible at math and had other scholars do it for him, he put forth the theories and mapped the paths, John Henry around the corner linked those paths for him.


1+1 has an answer of logic, or in the worst case scenario an answer of Majoritism. To delve into a deeper meaning provides that you are looking for something that is not there, otherwise to question such a simple problem would have you challenge all angles of life to their legitimacy. That is no way for man to live. "The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their proper names".


The concepts of mathematics are meaningful, precise, and are capable of being understood because they meet standards of clarity and exactitude which are adequate for their purpose.
There is no justification therefore for applying unnecessary restrictions to this question.


Please refrain from doing so because I believe you will attempt to do so in a form of Mystifiction using further attempted riddles which are absurd to say the least.


By saying that the Leafs will never win the cup in the next ten years without rebuilding is your endeavor of transference without any logical reasoning to justify your claim. And using that note, you pass yourself off as a great philisophical scholar, yet you lack a pre-requisite skill of the language in order to be so. Your non-sensical logic is of no superior thought than those spoke of in a cheesy low budget martial arts movie with bad translations and dubbing. Your dismissing opinions even though you yourself ignore the simple law, "All our knowledge begins with the senses, proceeds then to the understanding, and ends with reason.".
I thought you where smart and you could put 1 and 1 together, but I am proven wrong, and it sucks, only because I did truly believe you are smart, or not smart as mice are smart, but intelligent, where it is clear your not, your only educated.

I feel nothing from you, and in that youíre empty to me, and that for me is saddening truly. I do not care for you, as I have made thet choice of you. I hope the best for you in all things. Only wish you could see your education is meaningless, it dose not matter.

Cheers Dar, only I will still hope for you and for Sundien who will very soon be retired. (within the next 2 to 3 years I imagine)

bingo_vodun is offline  
Old
05-04-2005, 11:16 AM
  #47
BuppY
Registered User
 
BuppY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,157
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo_vodun
I feel nothing from you, and in that youíre empty to me, and that for me is saddening truly. I do not care for you, as I have made thet choice of you. I hope the best for you in all things. Only wish you could see your education is meaningless, it dose not matter.

Cheers Dar, only I will still hope for you and for Sundien who will very soon be retired. (within the next 2 to 3 years I imagine)
Im sure Dar doesn't feel anything for you either. Sundin retire in 2 or 3 years? lol he took the year off so he can rest and come back even stronger and play for another 5 years.

BuppY is offline  
Old
05-04-2005, 11:18 AM
  #48
ACC1224
Burke was right.
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 27,928
vCash: 500
and remember Dar "only when you can snatch the pebble, will you become a man"

ACC1224 is offline  
Old
05-04-2005, 12:20 PM
  #49
Dar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Country: Northern Ireland
Posts: 4,813
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Dar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACC1224
and remember Dar "only when you can snatch the pebble, will you become a man"
Switch the words pebble and snatch and it'd be the first meaningful sentence you've provided.

Dar is offline  
Old
05-04-2005, 12:37 PM
  #50
bingo_vodun
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 258
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuppY
Im sure Dar doesn't feel anything for you either. Sundin retire in 2 or 3 years? lol he took the year off so he can rest and come back even stronger and play for another 5 years.
It is called freedom, and the freedom of self, or free will. We have to trade Sundin, or make changes, we obviously can't win with the team we currently have.

Dar, I have only chosen not to care for the attack on me. in that, I am not here to change you, I am not hear to make you as me, if you chose not to hear, then I will not say it to you, and you have made it clear that you do not wish to hear it, because your educated. so I will leave you to your education, with out expressing mine as you truly do not care to hear, where I do you. You are above me.

As for my self, you know nothing of me, and as I mentioned above you donít care to, would I force something that is not meant to be forced as it is not forceful it is forgiving. You still do not understand, your education still blinds you.

As for how it looks, is no concern to me, it is not to gain your approval. It is not to please you. As well I do not feel I have been confronted so I have nothing to defend. Your education is pointless, meaningless, and dose not matter so do your words as they are of education, and not that of your own but of others.

As for my insight, if that is what you would call it. I have nothing to prove to you. You fail to understand. I dose not matter if you like me or not, this is irrelevant to me. you judgment of me is not accepted as I have not judge you, as I have said I accept you, only I care for you to know that education is not you, it is only what you have learnt. Even now I know you can not comprehend this, it is below you or to shall your beliefs.

"But really, you look ridiculous"

For me it is not about what it "looks" like, it is about what it is, where you clearly believe it is how it "looks" that matters. You are educated, and youíre blind as you only see how it "looks"

You have nothing for me to defend my self of, and as for folding, as I never dealt the cards nor have I held them, your life may be a game where mine is not, it is real. I believe you may only be playing your self.

I find it odd, that you have so much to say, even thought you could not answer my simple question, you could not even understand it, how can you say you know what is if you do not understand what it is. You are smart. Only is nature not below you? Where it is nature that I am speaking of and not me, only you are so blind you can not see this.

Also understand I have not replied for my sake, I careless for you opinion of me, as it is irrelevant to the subject of this conversation, or thread it is whole. You are educated and you are smart, only it is far below you to understand what it is or so you would believe.

As well I do not know how this is about me, where I did not attack you, I only stated this about your education, and it is you who would attack me, for who I am. Do you not understand this? I accept you, as who you are. Only I do not believe you understand because your education is blinding. Where this is not about who you are. Only your self-righteousness, ego or education has caused you to believe so.

Yes you are indeed smart.

Also, GO LEAFS GO.

bingo_vodun is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.